Dishwashers "Kandy" deserved the trust of users with their simplicity and reliability. Therefore, in the event of a malfunction, repairs can be carried out independently. Breakdowns are different, so you need to diagnose the equipment.
The error codes of Candy dishwashers are collected and described in detail in a separate article.
Content of the material:
- 1Causes of breakage of dishwashers Candy
2How to repair the dishwasher with your own hands
- 2.1Elimination of clogging in PMM
- 2.2Solving problems with the door
- 2.3Sprayer repair
- 2.4Solving problems with the module
- 2.5Replacement of TEN relay
Causes of breakage of dishwashers Candy
The easiest way to determine the cause of the failure is by the error code on the display. If the self-diagnosis system has outputted the code, deciphering it will help to find the malfunction.
After turning on the panel blink indicators randomly? Perhaps there was a system failure - restart the machine. How to reset the system:
- Disconnect the machine from the mains.
- Wait 15-20 minutes.
- Connect the power cord to the power cord.
Did the blinking disappear? So, there is nothing to worry about. If the indicators blink again, the cause may be in the control module.
Typical breakages of Candy Candidate:
- The most common problem is clogging. Poor cleaning of dishes from food debris leads to clogging of the filter, pump or branch pipe. The problem is easily eliminated on its own.
- Leakage of water in the area of the hopper door, most often leads the seal. As users notice, in a year of work it has to be changed. It's good to do it simply and without help.
- The dishwasher does not work or hangs on the installation program - a malfunction in the electronic module. You can notice that the technique takes a long time to wash the dishes or the cycle does not end. We will tell you how to replace the module, but it is better to entrust the repair to a specialist.
- Water does not drain after the end of the program. So, we need to test the drainage path. You need to start with a filter, a pump, a drain pipe. If the dishwasher does not collect water into the tank, it is necessary to check the intake system: a hose, a filter, an inlet valve.
- If the PMM motor does not start and the washing does not start, check the tightness of the door closing. If the hopper door is not completely closed, the cycle will not start. Wiring, fuses on the shield and control board are also checked.
- When the machine is switched off or the meter is knocked out, it is worth checking the heater for a short circuit and a breakdown to the housing.
Why the technique breaks down, we sorted it out. We will find out how to repair the dishwasher "Kandy" with our own hands.
How to repair the dishwasher with your own hands
Repair will begin by eliminating simple malfunctions.
Elimination of clogging in PMM
If the water goes bad not only in the dishwasher, but in the rest of the sewage system, clean the siphon. In the case of direct connection to the sewerage, puncture the obstruction in the pipes with special means.
Before you disassemble the machine, click on the "Drain" button.
Carry out a further check:
- Inspect the drain hose and filler hose. Maybe they peredzhalis or twisted.
- If water does not enter the tank, check the shut-off valve, it may be blocked.
- Disconnect the fill hose from the PMM housing. Clean it under running water.
- Clean the inlet filter from clogging, and also check the fill valve.
Then open the hopper door:
- From below is a drain filter. Pull it out of the case and remove the blockage.
- Remove any remaining water in the hole with a sponge.
- To check the impeller of the pump, remove the cover.
- To do this, press down the lid and then pull upwards.
- Wear gloves to clean the impeller from clogging.
- Inspect the drain hose and clean if necessary.
Solving problems with the door
Is the door broken or broken? Then we will tell you how to perform repairs.
Replacement of side seals:
- Open the door.
- Remove the old seal on the perimeter of the door.
- Install a new gasket similar to the previous seal.
When the machine is loaded, the door does not close, although you press it tightly enough. Need to check and replace the door lock.
How to repair:
- Open the door and unscrew the screws around the perimeter.
- Remove the control panel by disconnecting the connectors.
- A locking device is attached to the inside of the panel.
- Unscrew the two screws that hold it.
- Disconnect the wiring, install a new one.
When the door is normally locked, but difficult to open and close, the problem lies in the hinges. They can be damaged if the open door is strongly pressed or an additional facade of the cabinet is attached to it.
- Remove the top panel of the dishwasher by unscrewing the two screws from the rear.
- After removing the bolts, remove the lower front panel, and then the side cover.
- Having opened access to the loop, remove its spring from the hook.
- Remove the lock washer, and detach the loop from the body.
The installation of the new part takes place in the reverse order. The main thing - do not mix the left and right hinges, because they are different.
Noise is heard when the dishwasher is working? Probably, the rocker clings to the edges of the dishes. Check and install the dishes correctly or replace the nozzles on the sprinkler:
- Take the sprinkler from the PMM body.
- If the nozzle base is cracked and no longer suitable for operation, it is necessary to pull it out.
- Squeeze it with pliers and remove from the connector.
- Put a new foundation, pressing it down.
- To install a new nozzle, cut the hole in the base with a knife.
- Install the nozzle in the base until the latches snap shut.
Solving problems with the module
If the control module fails, the Kandy dishwasher may not turn on. How to enable and start PMM? It will be possible to replace the main unit, it's not recommended to repair the board yourself.
- Loosen the six screws on the inside of the door that hold the control panel.
- Lift the door and unplug the control panel.
- Hang the panel on the body.
- To remove the module, disconnect the black wire from the sensor.
- Unscrew the screws securing the module to the panel.
- Disconnect the wiring of the board. Some wires are held by means of latches. Pre-press them to avoid damaging the wires.
- Install the new module in reverse order.
Replacement of TEN relay
At a sudden voltage surge, the relay on the board that controls the heater could burn out. If you decide on self-repair, be careful. The electronic module is expensive, in some cases it needs a complete replacement, otherwise the heater will not work.
How to replace:
- Remove the unit from the panel as described above.
- Remove the control board by unfastening the module latches.
- Pay attention to the burnt parts.
- Unplug the relay contacts.
- Unplug the feet (contacts), remove the relay. Depending on the model, the legs can be from 3 to 4 pieces.
- Buy a new relay according to the serial number of the old one.
- Solder the new relay.
Now you have an idea of the breakdown of the Kandy dishwasher. Perform a self-repair or call a master - it's up to you. In most cases, faults do not require specialist intervention. You can remove the hose or replace the hose with your own hands.