Cleanliness in the apartment begins with the kitchen. Indeed, in this room family life is always concentrated. After cooking, there are traces of soot, greasy spray on the stove. And the family hearth should always be clean. Therefore, the task of every housewife is to maintain cleanliness in the kitchen. How to quickly clean the stove from grease and carbon deposits at home? Every housewife asks herself this question when it comes to cleaning.
How often is it necessary to wash the electric and gas stove?
The stores offer a wide selection of special chemicals that fight fat, soot. The disadvantage of such tools is that they are not always suitable for a certain type of plates. In order not to spoil or damage the hob, certain rules and cleaning sequence must be observed. That's right - wash the stove after each cooking. In this way, it will be possible to achieve aesthetics and purity, and in the future you will not have to spend a large amount of time to clean old fat. But due to various circumstances, this is not always possible. It is necessary to pay attention not only to the hob, but also to the handles and the grill.
Attention! Never wash a hot surface - this could result in burns to your hands.
What do you need to clean the stove?
In order to bring the surface in perfect condition, you will need:
- A gel or creamy product.
- Detergent for dishes.
- Baking soda (not suitable for all types of cookers).
- A few sponges, a brush.
Having prepared all the inventory, you can begin. It is recommended to follow this sequence:
- Turn off gas and electric ignition power.
- The stove must be completely cool after cooking. This will help to avoid burns.
- Remove the grill, burners and handles that are soaked in soapy water.
- Remove food debris, crumbs with a dry sponge.
- If acidic chemicals are used for cleaning, gloves must be worn. Before using household chemicals, it is necessary to familiarize yourself with the instructions.
How to clean the stove and its burners from fat and carbon deposits with folk remedies
The use of chemicals to clean the hob does not always inspire confidence in housewives. This is affected by the increased content of harmful components, high cost, as well as special storage for those with small children in the house. Not always an expensive remedy can cope with burnt fat and soot. There are times when you need to wash a gas stove urgently, but nothing. Simple methods can come to the rescue. Such folk remedies may include ingredients such as vinegar, ammonia, dry mustard, laundry soap, citric acid, soda, and ammonia drops. These simple, at first glance, products can restore the cleanliness and shine of the stove. Consider several ways to use folk remedies.
- Using soda - The easiest way. Moisten the surface of the plate with a small amount of water. Remove leftover food, crumbs. Cover the wet surface with a thin layer of soda. Leave the product for an hour. During this time, the old fat will become sour and easily removed with a sponge. After the surface is completely cleaned, wipe the plate with a liquid ammonia solution in a ratio of 1: 1.
- Laundry soap - a universal tool that is suitable not only for washing things, but also for washing household appliances. To prepare a detergent, you will need a whole bar of soap, which must be grated on a coarse grater. Pour the crushed soap so that a creamy consistency is obtained. Moisten the plate a little, apply the cooked pasta for a quarter of an hour. Clean the hob with warm water and a sponge.
Attention! It is strictly forbidden to use metal scrapers and sponges for cleaning. They ruin the aesthetic look.
- Lemon juice Not only rich in vitamins, but also helps to remove fat. It is enough to treat the contaminated area with juice. Wash off the juice after an hour.
- Spray a little on the surface of the stove vinegar. Spread it evenly with a sponge. Sprinkle a thin layer of soda on top. Vinegar and soda will react. Once it is finished, the surface can be washed with warm water.
How to quickly wash steel, enameled and stainless steel surfaces
It is better to clean the steel and enameled surface with agents with a natural composition. It can be universal creamy and paste-like cleaners that do not contain abrasive components. You can also wash with a conventional dishwashing detergent. Dried stains and grease can be cleaned with soda. You can use Cif, ECOVER, FROSCH. Remember that these products include chemicals and surfactants that adversely affect the skin of the hands.
Remember that for cleaning the enameled surface it is forbidden to use: acid, abrasive cleaners, metal sponges.
It is only necessary to clean the surface of stainless steel (stainless steel) pointwise. Circular movements can damage it, scratches may appear, which darken over time. Behind such a stove should be daily care. It includes wet cleaning with special sprays. To remove stubborn stains, creamy products or soda pulp are used. The product is applied to the contaminated area. Washed off after 30 minutes with a damp cloth, then polished. Steel plates cannot be cleaned with aggressive solutions, bleaches and abrasive substances.
Cleaning the cast iron grate of a kitchen gas stove
You can still clean the stove, but cast-iron grates are the main problem, which spends most of the time and effort. The main method for cleaning the cast iron grate is annealing.
It is carried out in the following ways:
- in the oven at maximum heat;
- over lighted burners;
- blowtorch (dangerous method, not recommended for use at home).
Scrubbing grease from the surface is not recommended, as it is damaged. Annealing is a rather dangerous method, so use folk remedies.
- Mustard. Moisten the wire rack and apply dry mustard powder over the entire surface. The substance is corrosive and well corrodes fat. Leave on for 10 minutes. Brush and rinse under running warm water. To dry.
- Soda-vinegar mixture. Mix soda and vinegar in such a proportion that a mushy consistency is obtained. Spread the mass evenly over the entire surface of the grate, rub it with a brush and rinse with water.
- Sand. Everyone remembers how in nature to clean a plate or cutlery from fat. Of course, sand. It absorbs fat very well. You will need fine sand, which needs to be slightly warmed up. Spread it over the entire surface of the grill. Using a metal sponge, rub the area of contamination well.
- Soap solution. Pour warm water into a bowl, add the usual detergent, a couple of tablespoons of vinegar and a few tablespoons of soda. Place gratings in this solution. Leave for a few hours. Remove the wire rack and rub it well with a sponge dampened in a detergent.
- Boiling - a simple and effective way. You will need a large pot, in which pour 5 liters of water, add 3 tbsp. l soda ash, chopped bar of soap and chopped apple. The mixture, at first glance, seems strange. But soda ash and soap have good cleaning properties, and the apple will give the product a shine thanks to malic acid. The boiling time depends on the degree of contamination.
After the lattice is cleared of fat, it is necessary to dry it well. Since fat adheres very quickly to wet surfaces.
The burners can be put in order in the same way as the grill. Basically, they are wiped with a soap solution.
How to clean old gas grease handles
Cleaning pens is a rather complicated process. Under them, dirt, grease, and the remains of cooked food constantly accumulate. For cleaning, different methods are used depending on the type of handles. They are removable and non-removable.
- Removable handles are much easier and faster to wash. It is enough to place the handle in a soapy solution. After 30 minutes, rub hard-to-reach areas with a brush. If the pollution is strong, then you will have to use an acetic solution. Add 200 ml of vinegar to a liter of water, heat the liquid well, pour the handle in a hot solution for 10 minutes. As the liquid cools, the handles can be washed under running water and dried.
- Fixed handles are more difficult to clean from fat. You will need a toothbrush, toothpicks, ammonia, ammonia drops, wet wipes, lemon juice.
- Lubricate the handles with ammonia anise drops using a cotton swab, wipe with a damp sponge after 30 minutes.
- Dilute ammonia with water in a ratio of 1: 1.
- You will need lemon juice and baking soda. Combine the ingredients to make a slurry. Clean the handles with this mixture.
Attention! The use of soda ash is prohibited. It contains a large amount of alkali, which can lead to scratches.
How to wash a kitchen induction glass-ceramic panel
The glass-ceramic panel is very beautiful, but vulnerable to the wrong cleaning methods. In order not to damage the panel, you need to know how to handle it properly. Consider the basic rules.
- Hot glass ceramics cannot be cleaned. This can lead not only to burns, but also due to the temperature difference, the glass may burst.
- It is forbidden to use metal products, such as washcloths, brushes, etc.
- Do not use old cookware with a rough bottom. It may scratch the surface.
- Clean the surface with gels, creams, dishwashing liquid and baking soda.
- Use only special scrapers to remove burnt fat.
The sequence of washing the surface is the same as with a conventional gas stove. In order to wipe off fat, use special creams that are gently and evenly applied to the entire surface. Rinse off with a sponge and wipe dry with a soft towel.
Tips for keeping the stove clean
- Keep your food cooked to maintain cleanliness. Do not allow food to spill out; cover the pans with lids so that the fat does not spatter.
- After each preparation, wipe the surface, the handles and the grills, remove the remnants of food. This will help to avoid old pollution. After all, fresh spots are much easier to remove.
Knowing and observing the simple rules for cleaning a gas or electric stove, you can achieve perfect cleanliness. The kitchen can shine, not only with special means, but also thanks to the usual folk methods. Keep the family hearth and comfort of home.
With great interest I always read your comments to my articles. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them, leave, you are welcome, Your feedback in the form below. Your opinion is very important to me. Thanks to your criticism and thanks, I can make this blog more useful and interesting.
I would be very grateful if you rate this post and share it with your friends. This is easy to do by clicking on the social media buttons above. Do not forget the article you like Add to bookmarks and subscribe to new blog posts on social networks.