Understanding what it means to label Bosch washing machines will help you with self-repair, in finding the necessary parts. The encoding will let you know what is in front of you for the technique, what are its main parameters.
To date, several series are entering the market (before the beginning of 2016):
- 2 Classixx.
- 4 Maxx.
- 6 Avantixx.
- 8 Logixx.
There are also such:
- WFR (WAS - new release) - refers to a series of full-size models Maxx Comfort. Display in stock.
- WFX - full-size machine Maxx Advantage with a screen.
- WFCX is also from the Maxx Advantage series, but with a narrow case and a display.
- WAE - full-size Maxx 6. Maybe with a screen and without.
- WLX - Maxx 5. Narrow body. The panel can have a display.
- WAA - full-size series Classixx 5 with a screen.
- WLF - Classixx 4 - narrow models, the screen is available.
- WOT and WOR - there is a vertical load.
We will help in decoding the encodings of washing machines "Bosch" from the above-mentioned rulers and not only.
Content of the material:
1What does the marking on the Bosch machine mean?
- 1.1W AE 24460 OE
- 1.2WM 16 S740
What does the marking on the Bosch machine mean?
Before decoding, which means this or that notation, you need to find the location of the encoding itself. You can find the alphanumeric combination on the service label or in the technical documentation for the washing machine.
Consider how the decryption occurs, using the example of one of the models. Take the original serial number WLK24271OE W.
The meaning of the first letter tells you what type of technique is in front of you. In this case W is a washing machine.
The second letter denotes the AGR type. The English letter L indicates that this is a narrow washing machine with a front-loading type of laundry in a drum with a depth of 45 cm. Other variations of letters:
- I - Built-in front model.
- A - A front-type machine with a standard depth of 60 cm.
- O - Stiralka vertical type.
- V - Automatic drying machine.
- K - Integrated washing and drying machine.
- E - A full-fledged stylalk equipped with a hinged door.
The decoding of the third letter denotes a series:
- K, T - 6 series.
- G, H - 4 series.
- S, W - 8 series.
- Y - Home Professional
In later models, it denotes a typewriter class, and you can come across such letters:
- S - F, premium with loading of 8 kg.
- E - FV, medium.
- A - FX, basic.
- X - SV, 40 centimeters, average.
- V - P20.
- T - PV, medium with vertical loading type.
- R - PX, basic, vertical load of laundry.
- D - WV.
- B - WW68, premium, loading of linen in 9 kg.
Next are the digits denoting the spin speed, in this case it is "24 which equals 1200 revolutions per minute. There are also other symbols for the speed of rotation of the drum during spinning:
- 12 to 600,
- 16 to 800,
- 20 to 1000,
- 28 - 1400,
- 32 to 1600,
- 36 - 1800,
- 40 - 2000 revolutions.
On a note! If you forget what the spin code means, divide the number of revolutions by 100 and multiply by 2.
Another digital combination is the type of control (digital display and so on).
The last letters in this code of washing machines talk about where they are produced. This information is especially interesting for users who are trying to buy a machine of imported production.
Concern "Bosch" produces AGR in different countries, to which the letters correspond:
- OE - Russian Federation, Belarus, Ukraine.
- EE - Spain.
- GB - Great Britain.
- EU - Europe (Eastern and Western).
- BY - Eastern Europe.
- WLX - Germany (WAS). If the marking ends in figure 4 - China.
- WAE - Turkey.
Let's consider one more example.
W AE 24460 OE
- W is a washing machine.
- A - loading of the front type. (O is the vertical load).
- E - model can be fully integrated into furniture. The door is hung.
The spinning power can be denoted by:
- 12 - 600 rpm;
- 16 - 800;
- 20 - 1000;
- 24 - 1200;
- 28 - 1400;
- 36 - 1800;
- 40 - 2000.
The presence or absence of the display is indicated by such figures:
- 1 - No screen.
- 3 - Digital display.
- 5 - Multifunctional, symbolic.
- 7 - Text.
- 9 - Interactive.
The last digit is 0. In its place there may be other values that indicate:
- 1 - possibility of connection to hot water.
- 3 - AquaStop, not built-in.
- 4 - AquaStop, pre-wired.
- 5 - not built-in.
- 7 - promotional.
WM 16 S740
The second letter points to the class:
- M - loading is carried out in a frontal fashion.
- S - Narrow.
- P - loading of the laundry is vertical.
- D - automatic washer / dryer.
- I - integrated model for washing.
- K - integrated washing-drying model.
- E - fully integrated.
16 is the spinning 1600 revolutions. 06 - 600, 08 - 800, 10 - 1000, 12 - 1200, 14 - 1400, 18 - 1800, 20 - 2000 revolutions.
S - platform:
- S - F20 new.
- E - FV 60 cm.
- A - FX 60 cm Entry.
- X-SV 44 cm.
- F - SX 44 cm.
- T - PV is vertical.
The presence of the display is indicated in the same way as in the previous case.
Now you can easily decipher any markings on the Bosch AG. Keep the decoding scheme, perhaps you will need it.