How do I disassemble the dishwasher if it breaks? In the article we will tell you how to independently dismantle the car, inspect the nodes and do not break anything during the work.
Content of the material:
- 1Common PMM Faults
- 2Preparing for use with the dishwasher
- 3Disassembly stages
Common PMM Faults
Hardly anyone would want to just dig into the complicated technique. Disassembly of the dishwasher Bosch, Candy, Siemens may be necessary to find and fix the breakdown. To make it easier for you to navigate, consider the typical problems:
- The waste water does not drain. A common cause is the clogging of food residues from dishes, small debris. First the filter is clogged, then the garbage gets into the drain pump. This can cause a breakdown. To check the details, you need to remove the bottom of the PMM.
- There is no pressure. It is necessary to check the pressure in the tap. The installation may not be correct.
- Water is not poured. The problem can be in the drain system. It is necessary to check everything step by step.
- The machine is noisy or hums. Fragments from broken dishes could get into the drain, or the bearings of the pump, the motor, worn out.
- Leakage. Hose connections are broken, the bunker is damaged, "Akvastop" has broken down. The equipment is subject to inspection.
Before starting the disassembly, the machine must be properly prepared.
Preparing for use with the dishwasher
If you have a built-in dishwasher, disconnect the fixtures, disconnect the communications and pull it out into the empty space.
With a freestanding model, do the same. But the compact machine, which is located on the table, you can not pull out. It is enough to put it in a convenient position.
Take care of the tools:
- crosshead screwdriver;
To work quickly and efficiently, it is important to understand the location of the parts in the housing.How is the dishwasher, you can read in a separate article. We recall the main components:
- baskets for dishes;
- upper and lower atomizer;
- a float sensor;
- drain filter;
- drain pump;
- circulation unit;
- inlet valve;
- control module;
- additional heating elements.
After disconnecting the hoses from the housing, remove the water left from the chamber - it can remain in the pan. Open the door and remove all instruments from the camera. At the same time pull out the baskets and holders.
Do I need to immediately pull out the dishes after washing? Wait for about 10 minutes to cool down.
The principle of dismantling dishwashers Electrolux, Beko and other brands is almost the same. Only a few details can differ.
- Remove the decorative panel located under the door. To do this, unfasten the latches, unscrew the screws that hold the metal bar behind the panel. Remove the insulation layer. The disassembly scheme will help you.
- Open the door. On the inside, unscrew the screws around the perimeter to remove the control panel, and then the board. Close the door and gently remove the top panel, disconnecting the black wire along the way. Now you need to remove the controller and controller.
- To remove the module, disconnect the wiring harness. It is desirable to take a picture of their location, so that later it would be easier to assemble.
- If your system (Bosch, Siemens, Indesit, Ariston) has a drying system, it should also be disassembled. Remove the door from the bracket. Disconnect the wiring. Disconnect the air duct, turn the inner flap counter-clockwise and remove the dispenser for the detergent. See the figure below.
- Time to remove the door. Remove the spring by pulling it up and pulling the hook out of the hole. Pull the door up and off the hinges.
- Inside the hopper, remove all sprayers. They can be from one to four pieces. To do this, just press their latches and remove them from the seat.
- Unscrew the drain filter in the pan. There may be water behind it. Bury it with a sponge.
- Loosen the bolts around the filter seat. They fix the circulation unit. Remove the damper of the pump by pulling it to the side and toward yourself. Inspect the impeller.
- For convenience, turn the PMM upside down or put it on its back. Now you can remove the pallet.
- Unscrew the fastening screws or unfasten the latches. Before opening the pallet, disconnect the float sensor, which is attached to it. Disconnect the sensor wiring, unscrew the bolt and remove the part.
- A filling valve is also attached to the base. Remove it by removing the fasteners.
- Many parts are attached to the circulation pump. On the side you will find a drain pump. Unscrew bolts and detach the latch. Scroll the pump counterclockwise, set aside.
- The flow-through heater is also included in the assembly. Remove the TEN and, depending on the model, the pressure switch.
Using the information in this article, you can check and replace with your own hands any part. Good luck!
Watch the video on the topic: