The content of the article:
Fruit drinks are loved by everyone without exception. Compote of sea-buckthorn and apples is a real storehouse of vitamins, microelements. A lot of interesting recipes for the preparation of compote: the ingredients can be added any and selected to taste. Can be preserved by preparing for the future for the winter or immediately drink after cooking hot or chilled.
Benefits and contraindications of sea-buckthorn
Seabuckthorn is considered a useful berry containing a large amount of vitamins, helping to raise immunity and fighting colds, as well as being a very tasty product.
Seabuckthorn is rich in various vitamins and minerals: carotene, ascorbic acid, vitamins A, K, R, group vitamins In, the vitamin E of youth, and the main protector against colds - vitamin C, folic acid, organic acids and tannic substances. And also by fats: on average about 5% of fatty oil. Contains serotonin or, as it is also called, the "hormone of happiness". Therefore, compote of sea-buckthorn and apples will always support the body in winter, and improve the mood.
Broths have a soft, relaxing effect. In the fight against excess weight and, when it is necessary to maintain a positive result, help the berries of sea-buckthorn in fresh or dried form.
Contraindicated in patients with urolithiasis and with stomach disorders.
The most valuable product from sea-buckthorn is sea buckthorn oil, it is applied at treatment of the most different ailments.
Seabuckthorn is recommended to give to children, starting from 3 years. With a cold and an infectious disease, you need to make berries of sea-buckthorn berries and give the child three times a day.
Important properties of apple
An apple is a storehouse of vitamins B, C, P, as well as a source of potassium, manganese, iron. This fruit is hypoallergenic, so it can include people who are prone to allergies in their diet. Daily use of apples stabilizes blood pressure, strengthens tooth enamel and bones, and pectin contained in apples improves complexion and has a rejuvenating effect on the skin.
Apples are included in the list of products of many diets, as they burn excess fat, and the fiber, which is contained in these fruits, gives a feeling of saturation and dulls hunger. To blunt the pain of acute gastritis, apples baked in the oven with honey are recommended. To get rid of intestinal infections, it is enough to eat 1-2 fresh apples or to drink, a glass of freshly prepared juice.
If a person in the body lacks iodine, he needs an empty stomach to eat 6-7 apple seeds.
The body better absorbs apples in grated form, but do not remove the peel, because it contains substances, deducing from the blood and liver excess cholesterol, as well as antioxidants, significantly reducing the risk of the formation and development of cancer cells.
Few people know that apples along with lemon and sea-buckthorn are very useful for colds. They are enough to grate, add honey or sugar. And you can eat several teaspoons on an empty stomach.
Prepare the compote of apples and sea-buckthorn for children, it is not difficult: several unusual recipes that differ in unusual, magical taste and preserve all the most useful substances from berries.
Classic recipe for compote of sea-buckthorn and apples
The berry is selected, ripe in the beginning of autumn, which should be firm and not ripe. It is necessary to rinse very well and to sort everything out, as if there are spoiled berries, this can make the taste of the drink unfit for consumption, and also affect storage.
Recipe with a photo: compote of sea-buckthorn and apples, which can be prepared by beginners mistresses.
- water - 3 l;
- berries of sea-buckthorn - 300 g;
- apples - 200 g;
- sugar - 200 g.
- Sort fruits out of extraneous impurities, rotten and unripe fruits. Wash under running water apples and sea buckthorn berries. From apples to remove seeds and a core, it is possible to clean and cut, and it is possible to leave whole, to place in a saucepan.
- Add sea buckthorn, sugar and water.
- Put the saucepan on a stove, bring to a boil it to heat on low heat for 10-15 minutes. The berries should become soft, but not digested, preserving their whole form. Leave the compote to stand for 2 hours.
- Strain off the berries and pour into the jug. The compote is ready, it can be drunk in hot and cold form, pouring into beautiful glasses and enjoying its taste, color and aroma.
This compote is very useful for those who have diabetes. The berry activates the endocrine functions of the pancreas and facilitates the patient's condition.
Compote of sea-buckthorn and apples in a multivark
We prepare a refreshing compote of apples and sea-buckthorn in a multivark, it can be preserved and stored at normal room temperature.
- water - 3 l;
- berries of sea-buckthorn - 400 g;
- apples - 300 g;
- sugar - 250 g;
- mint - 2 branches.
- Wash the berries and dry them. Wash apples, remove the core and cut into slices.
- Prepared foods folded in a multivark, add water, add sugar. Choose a program of mild boiling, to preserve the beneficial qualities of the drink. For example: cooking "Soup" or "Quenching set the time 45 -55 minutes.
- At the end, add sprigs of mint and put on the heating for another 5-10 minutes.
A wonderful drink is ready!
It is not recommended to boil compote of sea-buckthorn and berries in aluminum dishes, as there is oxidation of the material and toxic substances are released. Cooking should be in pots of enamel or stainless steel, use spoons from stainless steel or wooden.
You can make a preparation according to the recipe: compote of sea-buckthorn and apples for the winter without sterilization. While our ingredients are cooked in a multivark, we pasteurize cans and lids for conservation.
We pour hot compote into prepared jars, screw the lid. Be sure to check the tightness, turn the jar upside down and leave until completely cooled. It is stored at room temperature. And in the cold winter, opening the jar, you can enjoy a magical fragrance and excellent taste.
Keep the compote in cans in places where there is no bright light - so the useful properties are preserved.
Compote of sea-buckthorn and apples for winter are prepared by many hostesses, it is very useful, has a fragrant taste, and the color reminds of orange nectar.
Drink from sea buckthorn and apples with a piquant taste
Prepare the compote of sea-buckthorn and apples, adding at the end of cooking orange and cinnamon. This recipe is simple and easy to prepare, has a unique taste, gives vivacity. Cold winter reminds of a warm sunny summer.
- water - 2 l;
- berries of sea-buckthorn fresh or frozen - 200 g;
- apples - 300 g;
- sugar - 150 g;
- 1 orange;
- 1-2 cloves;
- 1/3 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- The berries of sea-buckthorn should be washed and dried.
- Wash apples, remove the core, cut into slices.
- Prepared foods put in a saucepan, add water, add sugar and cloves. Bring to a boil and cook for 10-15 minutes over a low heat.
- Take an orange and wash it with hot water, cut into slices. At the end of the compote, add the sliced orange in 2-3 minutes.
- Compote of bright sea-buckthorn and juicy apples is ready, it can be drunk in hot and cold form. In hot compote, you can add a little bit of cinnamon, which will give a unique flavor to the drink.
Prepare the compote, it is not difficult, you can improvise by adding various berries and fruits. Sugar is also to taste, inventing new recipes for unusual drinks, treating the family and their friends.
Bilberries from sea buckthorn for the winter - video