Your washing machine Atlant makes a noise, buzzes and rattles? The sound at high speeds is similar to a hum of the plane at take-off? This indicates the wear of the drum bearing.
The bearing can withstand heavy loads, therefore wears out over time or under the influence of external factors. We will tell you how to remove and replace the bearing in the AGA Atlas. Follow our recommendations and you will succeed.
Content of the material:
- 1Symptoms of the problem
- 2Preparatory work before car repair Atlant
- 3The order of performance of work in the washing machine Atlant
- 4Independent bearing replacement
Symptoms of the problem
How to determine the failure of the bearing at home? The first and main feature is increased noise during the operation of the stylalki. Also, if you shake the drum by hand, you will notice the play - the drum moves upward from the tank. And if you twist it with your hand, it rotates unevenly.
At the first signs of a malfunction, you have to immediately start replacing the bearing in the Atlant washing machine. This is a breakdown that requires immediate repair.
Why is it dangerous to delay the repair of bearings? When they are erased, the crosspiece of the drum suffers, and from the uneven vibration of the drum, the tank may be damaged. As a result, repairs cost a lot more times.
Preparatory work before car repair Atlant
What tool will you need:
- screwdrivers: straight, splined;
- keys: end, nut-type on 12-19 mm;
- chisel, hammer;
- replacement bearings, as well as oil seals - buy with the CM brand and model;
Disconnect the washing machine from the mains. Shut off the water and prepare a container for draining. After unscrewing the inlet hose from the CM housing, pour out the remaining water, do the same with the drain filter. It is located behind the hatch, at the bottom of the front panel. Open the hatch and unscrew the filter.
Moving the styralka away from the wall to move comfortably, get down to work.
The order of performance of work in the washing machine Atlant
Bearing replacement is made by own hands. The problem is simplified by the fact that in these machines the tank is taken out through the top, so you do not have to remove the front cover.
- Open the hatch door.
- With a slotted screwdriver, pry the seal of the sealing rubber and remove it.
- Tighten the cuff inside the drum.
- Unscrew the upper panel by unscrewing the two screws.
- Remove the bar at the top by unscrewing the bolts.
- Unscrew the bolts securing the upper counterweight of the tank. Take it to the side.
- Pull out the dispensing tray by pressing the catch in the center and pulling yourself toward it.
- Using a screwdriver, unscrew the screws that secure the control panel.
- Mark with a marker or take a photo of the location of the wiring leading to the panel.
- Unplug all connectors and disconnect the wiring.
- Disconnect the pressure switch. To do this, remove the wires leading to it, then release the latches or unscrew the screws. Remove the appliance from the tank.
- Remove the powder collector along with the intake valve. Unscrew the bolt on the rear panel, disconnect the pipes from the receiver and set aside.
- It's time to remove the back cover. Unscrew the screws on the perimeter, set the cover aside.
- Pulling the drive belt away, remove it from the pulley.
- Disconnect the wiring from the heater (TEN) and the motor.
- Using the socket wrench, unscrew the bolts that hold the motor. They can be from three to four pieces.
- Swinging the motor back and forth, remove from the body.
- Nipples snack the wiring harness, which is attached around the perimeter of the tank. Move it aside.
- Lay the car on its side, get to the drain pipe.
- Unclip the clamp and remove it from the tank.
- Now unscrew the shock absorber bolts.
Now the tank hangs only on two springs from above. Remove the tank from the hooks and pull it out through the top of the casing.
You are already close to getting and replacing the bearing in the Atlant washing machine.
Independent bearing replacement
Laying the tank on a flat surface, proceed to disassemble - at Atlanta it is demountable, so do not need to saw it.
Now you will learn how to correctly change the bearings:
- Remove the bolts of the front counterweight, remove it.
- Pry the inner collar of the cuff, remove it and the rubber, so as not to stain it during disassembly.
- Unscrew the screws holding the two halves of the tank. Remove the upper part.
- Turn the second part upside down.
- Remove the pulley. Try to unscrew the central bolt with a key - pre-fix the pulley so that it does not rotate.
- If the bolt does not lend itself, sprinkle it with WD-40.
Next comes the drum. A few times gently hit the hammer on the sleeve and pull out the drum.
Using a chisel and a hammer, knock out the inner, and then the outer bearing. Beat carefully, evenly, only on the outer cage.
Before replacing, clean the seat. You can apply WD-40 so that all dirt is soaked.
Now you see which bearings are in the Atlant washing machine. If you have not previously purchased the parts, you can do it in the online store, specifying the make and model of the AGR.
Proceed to installation:
- Position the smaller bearing in the socket. To make it snugly sit in place, gently tap on the outer ring with a hammer.
- So do with the big bearing.
- Top up the oil seal, greasing it with grease.
You coped with the task. It remains to collect the tank, and after him and the machine.
For reliability, lubricate the tank around the edges with a sealant. Connect halves, and then fasten with bolts.
How to collect the styralka, you already know: all the actions must be repeated in the reverse order. Run the program, and check the new parts.
As you can see, a newcomer can change the bearing. The main thing is attentiveness and safety. Follow the instructions and everything will turn out. Related videos will help you:.