How quickly and easily to clean the cooker from the deposit
Well, when the house smells of pies, and on the stove steaming hot soup, and cooked tasty cutlets. But the meal time passes, and the stove and oven need to be washed off from greasy stains and escaped porridges. How to do it quickly, qualitatively, with little effort, time and with the least damage to the surface of the plate?
1Features of care of plates from different materials
- 1.1Enamel plate
- 1.2Stainless steel plate
- 1.3Induction cookers and plates from glass ceramics
- 2We clean the furnace from the deposit
Features of care of plates from different materials
Plate for cooking in our time is not so easy to choose: eyes run. Gas, electric, combined, built-in and detached. The cooking surfaces of the plates are also quite diverse.
- Enamelled - for such boards the metal base of the surface is covered with enamel of different colors: white, beige, brown, etc. In the past, the most common type of coating and practically only. It has an enviable longevity, reliability, easy operation and reasonable price.
- Of stainless metal - it looks better in the modern interior than enameled surfaces, impact-resistant, relatively easy to clean from contaminants, including carbon deposits. But, unfortunately, require constant special care, because from the slightest touch on such a surface are untidy stains.
- Glass-ceramic - beautiful, aesthetic and elegant hobs. Can be of different design and design. They are characterized by high thermal conductivity. Smooth surface facilitates easy and quick maintenance, it is easy to clean. A significant disadvantage is the high price and special dishes that do not scratch the surface.
- Induction. A variety of glass ceramics. They are based on electromagnetic, very rapid heating of dishes. Practically do not heat free zones of the surface.
To clean the enamel surface, use products in gel or liquid form that do not contain abrasive substances.
- Apply the washing-up gel on the stain and leave it for a while. Then carefully treat them with a sponge. Remove the residue with paper and wipe dry.
- Make cream paste from soda and water. Apply to dirty areas to clean the stove. Dilute 1 teaspoon of water. ammonia and the resulting solution, treat the stains, then wipe the surface dry.
- 3 tablespoons soda ash, 1 tsp. washing powder and 1 tbsp. Stir glue in a glass of cold water. With a mortar pour the surface of the plate for 10-15 minutes. Nagar leaves without the slightest effort.
- Handles, burners and other removable parts can be soaked in soapy water for a while, then thoroughly cleaned with a sponge. Clean hard-to-reach places with an old toothbrush.
When cleaning enameled surfaces, do not use acidic and abrasive agents, as well as metal and other hard jaws.
Stainless steel plate
Stainless steel plates must be wiped not with circular, but with point movements in order to avoid strong divorces. It is best to use a thick soda solution, as when cleaning enamel plates. At the end of cleaning, spray the glass cleaner onto the stove and wipe it dry with a microfibre cloth. This will help wash the stains obtained during cleaning.
After cleaning, you can also wipe the metal surface with a slice of lemon, and then with a soft sponge. Thanks to lemon essence, there will not be any divorces, and the stove will be fragrant with a lemon scent.
Stainless steel can not be cleaned with caustic chemicals, bleaching and abrasive substances
Induction cookers and plates from glass ceramics
Remains of burnt food and grease spray from glass-ceramic surfaces must be removed, until the stains have dried up and can be easily eliminated.
- Initially, the scraper must gently cut off the protruding parts of burnt food, if any.
- Wait until the cooker has cooled down and only then continue to clean.
- Sponge the already cold surface with a special detergent for glass ceramics and leave for a while. Note that rags and sponges for such boards should not be used to wash other surfaces of the kitchen, otherwise you can not avoid visible divorces.
- After the detergent has dissolved the contamination, rinse the residues and wipe the plate dry with a clean rag.
If the necessary detergent is not available at hand, you can use ordinary soda. Apply a paste of soda and water on the stains for 30 minutes and then rinse well. To avoid streaks, carefully rub the surface with a special rag..
If the stain has dried up, then pre-treat it with olive or sunflower oil or simply cover the stain with a wet sponge to soften the surface of the deposit.
Follow some tips to ensure that your glass ceramic plate is always clean:
- Before turning on the appliance, check whether there are any leftover food residues to avoid burning them;
- Do not use abrasive cleaning materials to avoid damaging the delicate surface;
- The more often you clean your plate, the easier it will be to bring it to the desired state;
- Do not place plastic cookware on the stove: if it is switched on inadvertently, it will melt and stick tightly to the surface.
Take note: how to clean the ceramic plate
We clean the furnace from the deposit
One of the most effective ways for this is hot soapy steam. To carry out the cleaning procedure, you must:
- Pour the water into the pan, which must be cleaned of carbon.
- Add a liquid or chopped soap to the water and place the baking tray in the oven.
- Lather some of the wall solution on the oven.
- Close the door, turn on the oven at a temperature of 130-150 degrees and boil water for half an hour.
- Turn off the oven after allowing it to cool.
- Open the oven and thoroughly wash all the walls, bottom, and baking tray with a soapy sponge.
All surfaces after steaming should be easily and quickly cleaned of contaminants.
Also, the oven can be cleaned with a mixture of vinegar, soap and baking soda, diluting to a thick homogeneous mass and soaping all surfaces of the oven. After you have left the solution for several hours, remove the soaked sludge with a damp sponge.
You can use the pure vinegar no less efficiently, applying it for half an hour from the atomizer to the burnt fat.
We advise you to read: how to wash the oven, how to wash the hood in the kitchen.