Despite the increasing popularity, some users doubt the effectiveness of the dishwasher. All because the work of the dishwasher is not as clear as the device of the same washing.
How can I wash dirty dishes with a non-contact method? Read our article and you will find all the answers to the questions.
Content of the material:
- 1How the PMM works
- 2Scheme of dishwasher installation
- 3How to prepare a technique for work
How the PMM works
Regardless of the brand and model of dishwashers - "Bosch "Siemens "Ariston as well as their functional features, the main stages are the same everywhere:
- Basic washing.
- Preliminary rinsing.
- Final rinse.
The algorithm of action is described in the instruction, but it is often very dry and incomprehensible to the average user. We decided to tell more about the stages that are going on inside the PMM after loading the dishes:
- The user adds detergents, selects the program and presses the start button.
- The electronic board commands the intake valve to start the water intake. The membrane in the valve opens due to an electronic impulse. The flow enters the system until the pressure switch determines that there is enough water.
- Then the module sends a signal to the heater to turn on and heat the water in the hopper. Flow heaters allow you to quickly reach the desired temperature.
If your modelconnected simultaneously to hot and cold water supply, then the system mixes the water to the required temperature. The heater is not activated.
How does the machine wash the dishes? When the heating is completed, the detergents are mixed, the technician performs:
The main sink. Under high pressure, water enters the rocker arms (top and bottom of the hopper) and flies out from the nozzles at different angles. In addition, the sprinklers rotate, which allows you to wash off the dishes and food debris. Then everything drains into the pan and gets into the filter. Then:
- the waste liquid is filtered;
- enters the circulation pump;
- Recirculated and re-injected from the inside into the injectors.
It turns the water cycle in the dishwasher. The cycle time depends on the set mode, the degree of contamination of the instruments.
If you turn off the water while the dishwasher is working, do not panic: nothing will happen to it. When the feed resumes, the technique will continue to wash. If you want to reset the program, see the instructions on how to do this.
If you need to fix dishes in the bunker, you can open the PMM during work: it just pauses.
Preliminary rinsing. When the main contamination from the plates is washed away, the technique goes on to rinse. Before this, the spent liquid goes into the drain, and clean water is poured in order to rid the appliances of the detergent residues.
In many Bosch models, Electrolux hasbuilt-in turbidity sensors. The rinse will be repeated until the water becomes clear.
Final rinse. To the hot water, the rinse aid is mixed, and the final processing of the dishes takes place.
After that comes the drying.
How to check if the program is over or not? To do this, take a look at the operation indicator on the control panel. If the machine is equipped with a display, then it will show the time until the end of the cycle.
Drying. There are two main types of drying:
- Convection or natural. After washing, the hopper door automatically opens slightly, releasing hot steam. The chamber penetrates air at room temperature, which allows the method of convection to dry the dishes. The method is not costly, since electricity is not used.
- Turbosushka. A special fan is installed in the chamber. The heater warms the air, and the fan pumps it into the hopper. The process passes quickly, at the output you get completely dry appliances.
The end of the cycle notifies you of a beep orbeam on the floor. The beam during the cycle is red, and at the end - green.
Important! Other color variations of the ray or the projection of time are possible.
Scheme of dishwasher installation
You presented the principle of operation approximately. But in order to understand better, you need to know where the detail is. In the picture we show how the PMM is arranged from the inside:
- Basket for dishes.
- Door closer for smooth opening / closing the door.
- Thermal sensor.
- The filter is a "glass" of coarse cleaning.
- Drain hose.
- Pressure valve.
- Drain pump.
- Water tank.
- Protection against leaks.
- Electronic module.
- Circulation unit.
- Compartment for rinse aid.
- Door lock.
- Detergent compartment.
- The intake valve.
- Door seal.
- Branch for salt.
- Flowing heater.
- Fence hose.
- Guide for baskets.
Description,how to disassemble a dishwasher, read in our article.
What is needed for the effective operation of the machine, consider below.
How to prepare a technique for work
It is proved in laboratory conditions that the dishwasher allows washing even heavily soiled utensils. Of course, if you put a pan with a three-day layer of burning, it will not be washed completely. But thanks to jets with a head, the dirt peels off and can be easily removed by hand.
A significant role is played by the selecteddetergents. Before starting the loop, perform the following actions:
- pour special salt into the compartment in the hopper pan;
- pour the rinse aid and put the cleaning tablet in a special compartment.
Thanks to the recirculation of water, the technician uses significantly fewer liters than you do with manual washing. And if you use the half load mode, then the resource consumption will decrease by 30%.
The dishwasher facilitates work at home, frees up time and effectively looks after the devices. It can handle children's accessories and toys. After all, it is not possible to wash dishes by hand at a temperature of 70 degrees.
See the video about the PMM work from the inside: