Washing machines today replaced manual labor for many housewives. To ensure that they are effectively washed for many years, you need to take care of them regularly. To prevent damage, protect the mechanisms from serious consequences, extend the life, carry out preventive cleaning.
Most housewives forget about the fact that there is water in the rubber of the washing machine, so it should be cleaned systematically, from time to time.
Next, we'll talk about how to properly clean the rubber seal in the washing machine.
Content of the material:
- 1Choosing cleaning agents
- 2How to properly clean the rubber band
- 3"No" of mold!
Choosing cleaning agents
If you notice that the rubber band in the washing machine has turned black, first find the source of infection with the fungus. Check the cuff and, if there is an infection, start cleaning using a preselected remedy.
Do not know how to remove mold from the washing machine's rubber bands? Most housewives use such means:
If you are more concerned with the question of how to clean the cuff of the washing machine from scale, use proven means, with positive feedback. These include:
- citric acid (usual, food);
- 9% vinegar;
- special anti-scum.
How to properly clean the rubber band
To ensure that the drum of the styrant does not become moldy and does not show the smell of rot, do not close the hatch door tightly - the drum will be ventilated. Wipe the detergent container with a dry cloth after each wash.
So, you have repeatedly asked how to clean the rubber band in a washing machine-we will tell you how to do it. Step by step follow the instructions below:
- With a damp cloth, wipe the rubber band from the outside.
- Repeat the procedure inside the gum. There is often "sitting" mold.
- Dampen the sponge in the bleach and wipe the drum around the entire circumference. Apply as much bleach as possible on the rubber sealant.
- Close the door and leave for 30 minutes.
- After the procedure, turn the washer on the rinse mode.
How to clean the cuff of the washing machine from mold - follow the proven methods:
- Prepare a solution of 2 glasses of vinegar. Fill under the seal, select a long wash mode, start and after five minutes turn on the "pause". After an hour, you can continue washing.
During this time, vinegar will fall even into the far corners of your styralki, including under the cuff. After this, rinse the substance with water and wipe with a dry sponge. For a better washing out of the remaining solution, use the fast washing mode.
- Apply citric acid. Mix 60 g of powder with a little water. Take the toothbrush and carefully clean the elastic band inside and out. Then turn on the idle mode for a short time.
- In order to remove the mold with acetone, apply a little solvent to the cloth and thoroughly wipe the cuff, then rinse with water. This method will help get rid of unpleasant odors.
Important! Do not forget to wipe off the moisture after each wash. Watch for the purity of the cuff, and you do not have to clean it!
Collected under the cuff mold and debris lead to fungi. Knowing what to clean the fungus in a washing machine will allow you to not only remove the infection by protecting the SM from breakages, but also to maintain health.
First of all, you need to remove the rubber seal completely - it's easy enough. It is necessary to pick up a wire screw with a fine screwdriver, holding the elastic band, and carefully remove the yoke, leading the screwdriver in a circle. After that, you can safely remove the seal - do it carefully, so as not to damage the rubber band!
Then wash the rubber in a large container with water and adding a bleach. Before installing the cuff in place, dry it.
Important! Be careful: removing the cuff, you will have access to the UBL (electronic door lock). Take care not to hook the wiring and the device itself, so that you do not need repairs after such cleaning.
"No" of mold!
Than to wash the elastic band in the washing machine, we have already figured out. Now consider the recommendations that will help prevent the appearance of mold in the stylalke, or rather under the rubber cuff:
- Do not use the washing temperature below 95 degrees. Even if you do not need to wash clothes, try at least a few times a month to run a "blank" program for the longest time.
- It is forbidden to use gels, because the inner walls of the machine are covered by them, creating a nutrient medium for fungal formations. As little as possible, use air conditioners or balms for washing.
- Do not forget to wipe the powder container with a dry cloth. It is better to wash the tray with a chlorine substance and to dry before installation. If the container is not removed, it is recommended to clean the soda.
- Remove the laundry from the drum as soon as the wash cycle is over.
- It is necessary at least once in six months to clean the machine of scale, using vinegar and citric acid. To prepare the formula, mix the vinegar and citric acid in the proportion of 1 liter per 400 g. PAfter this, run the longest program with a temperature of no higher than 65 degrees.
- Occasionally, carefully clean the filters and hoses from accumulated dirt.
Having found out on a cuff of damage, replace a sealant on new! If you can not do this yourself, contact an experienced washing machine repair technician.
When loading the next dirty laundry, you will notfeel the "scents" and forever forget what dirt is in the washing machine under the elastic band.
Now you know how to wash the eraser in a washing machine. To avoid having to change the cuff, protect it from damage, avoid the appearance of mold and fungus, follow the recommendations described above.