Buying household appliances, any owner is interested in what the service life of the washing machine. Of course, you want to buy a machine that will work without interruptions for dozens of years, but this is impossible. However, you can find out which machines are longer and which are smaller. To do this, you need to study the market models of washing machines, carefully re-read customer testimonials, as well as read the statistics of repair companies.
We did it for you - let's try to understand the question of how many years the automatic machine serves.
Content of the material:
- 1Overview of washing machines: service life
- 2What affects the service life
- 3Recommendations for the extension of life
Overview of washing machines: service life
There is an opinion that the period of validity of the AGR primarily depends on the equipment manufacturer. With this, one can argue, it is best to listen to the opinion of professionals who are directly involved in repairing the wastes. They can confidently say which brands of machines were least likely to be repaired. We offer you an overview of long-lasting washing machines:
- On the first place of the ranking there are stilalki from German manufacturers. For example, the lifetime of the washing machine Miele is up to 30 years. A lot of such machines have a high cost, but at the same time there are practically no calls to repair shops.
- The second place goes to the Austrian and Swedish producers. These include the Electrolux and AEG stylaks, which can last about 20 years.
- As for the German and French manufacturers, they deservedly ranked third in the ranking. The service life of washing machines Bosch, Siemens and Hans - from 10 to 16 years.
- This is followed by Italian and Korean manufacturers of washing machines. The service life of washing machines Samsung and LG without breakage and damage - up to 8 years.
- The five are closed by Russian, Turkish and Chinese producers. The service life of washing machines Zanussi, Beko, Kandi is up to 5 years. Provided that the CM is equipped with original parts.
If you are interested in finding out the service life of the washing machine Ariston, then it is about 8 years.
What affects the service life
There are many factors that affect the quality and efficiency of the machine. Even the most expensive model is not insured against damage, and repairs can later cost a huge amount. The washing machine will serve well or poorly depending on the quality of its components and the assembly of equipment.
All parts of the washers have a very different service life, so it's very difficult to say with certainty how long the machine will not break. The most reliable models are the SMA LG, because manufacturers give a warranty period of 10 years for electric motors. But the fact is that such details as a heating element, pump, shock absorbers wear out faster. Therefore, the engine will work much longer, which can not be said about other details.
If we consider the Miele stylalk, it is equipped with original parts that are assembled by hand. That is why the machine has a high cost.
Also, the conditions in which the machine is operated affect the operation. For example, from the use of hard water, a heating element can go out. If the drum is often stuck in small parts, it will lead to a clogging of the drain pump and its further failure. An important role is played by tension. If there is no protection, then from sudden jumps the machine may stop working.
Do you think about why the Soviet styrene of the same brands served longer than today's machines? The fact is that several brands of styaroks can be assembled in different countries. For example, Bosch and Samsung spoiled in Poland, Russia, China. Each manufacturer uses parts of different quality. Not all manufacturers use original and certified spare parts. That's why the cost of the styralka becomes much lower.
Consumers do not mind buying automatic machines at a low price. And it is advantageous for manufacturers to use low-quality spare parts when assembling, so that customers can update styrants as often as possible.
Recommendations for the extension of life
No matter how much a washing machine costs, there are ways to extend the life of the machine. If the average life of your styralki varies from 5 to 8 years, there are some tips for extending it for another couple of years. What to do:
- Unplug the machine if the machine is not in use.
- Follow the instructions when using the washer.
- Carry out a regular cleaning of the machine not only from the outside, but also inside.
Need to know! The owner can not affect the life of the machine in any way, if it is factory-bred.
Caring for the washing machine: wipe the powder container dry, drain the water through the drain filter, carry out prophylaxis to remove scale from the heating element. So you can use the machine for many years.