Probably everyone has heard about such a "technology miracle like an ultrasonic washing machine. If you are lucky enough to see her for the first time, then you will not even guess that this is a washing machine. And the manufacturers say it loud enough.
Externally, an ultrasonic washing machine is similar to a means for drying shoes, but there is still a demand for these devices. Therefore, we consider it our duty to review ultrasound devices for washing and to check their efficiency.
Content of the material:
1Principle of operation and use of ultrasonic washers
- 1.1Interesting Facts
2Advantages and disadvantages
- 3Expert experience
- 4Customer Reviews
- 5Are ultrasonic machines harmful?
Principle of operation and use of ultrasonic washers
It's hardly possible to make such a machine by our own hands, although there are enough such masters in the people, but it's easier to buy it at the nearest hardware store or at the point of sale of household appliances.
Probably, to find such a machine will be more than easy - the market is just full of offers. Bright television advertising assures that with the help of this thing you can wash anything.
There is a washing machine Cinderella or Retona from such parts:
- The modest body is made of plastic.
- Power Supply.
- Power cord with plug.
A small board is built into the case, which generates an ultrasound signal, whose frequency is about 22-30 kHz. The manufacturer assures that this signal and wash the things.
Washing by ultrasound supposedly does not require special user participation - this washing machine lies in the basin and erases. Let's take a closer look:
- Fill the pelvis with well-heated water.
- Load things.
- Dip the ultrasonic washer in your underwear.
- Connect the ultrasonic device for washing to the network.
- Wait 60 minutes.
Important! In advertising, they promise that the ultrasonic washing device perfectly erases allegedly without a gram of powder. Use the powder manufacturer recommends only in the case of strong spots. How reliable this information is to you.
- Users believe that such a machine will be better if you cover the basin with a lid.
- Also there is an opinion that in the basin of metal the washing process is more effective than in the pelvis made of plastic.
- Water should be heated to a temperature of at least 50 degrees, otherwise the efficiency of washing will come to naught.
- The less linen in the pelvis, the better the laundry will be washed.
- Do not feel sorry for the powder - it is better to use it when washing to improve it. Choose a means for hand washing.
- Instead of the agreed hour of washing, it is better to leave the machine in the water for 90 minutes.
Advantages and disadvantages
Ultrasonic machine brand "Cinderella" or "Retona like any device for home and household, collects both positive and negative feedback from users.
Therefore, it is worth considering the most current pluses and minuses of this device.
- Modest size. If we talk only about the dimensions, then ultrasound machines are ahead of the whole planet in this matter. It can be carried in your pocket!
- Affordable cost. The price for such a device ranges from 600 to 1700 rubles. To a full-sized washing machine for such money, even the details are difficult to find.
- Energy saving. For one cycle of washing an ordinary washing machine, so much electricity is wasted, which would be enough for three hundred washing cycles with the help of ultrasonic SM.
- Reliability and durability. The secret of reliability of the device is that there is nothing to break there. If such a machine does not fall brick or the owner does not come, then it can work for decades.
- The quality of washing. The ultrasonic device for washing clothes, judging by the reviews, is not that it does not know how to wash clothes - it seems like it turns out, but you'll have to do it yourself by rinsing, squeezing and drying.
- Requires participation. If you think that such a machine can be lowered into the basin and go about its business for an hour, then you are mistaken. In order for the laundry to be washed, it needs to be turned and shifted.
Specialists decided to test the operation of such a washing machine visually to come to the conclusion whether it is possible to call an ultrasonic laundry washing machine a full-fledged washing machine. So, look, really, whether the ultrasonic machine is the promised "double efficiency".
In the experiment, two basins of metal with lids participated. These basins were filled with hot water, heated to the same temperature. In each pelvis was sent to 50 grams of detergent.
Participants in the experiment - two identical handkerchiefs, pretty stained with earth, grass, and even ketchup in addition, went to the basins. In one of the basins was loaded UZ-stylalka brand "Cinderella". Both pelvis are covered with lids.
The scarves were laid in hot water for 90 minutes. The water was cold, but Cinderella was working. Every 10 minutes, the water in both basins was stirred.
Exactly after 90 minutes, the Cinderella machine was turned off. It remains only to remove the handkerchiefs, rinse and wring out the remnants of water. All this was done, after which the scarves went to dry on the rope, and then under the hot iron - for ironing.
On both scarves the traces of ketchup and grass brightened, and the earthy tracks completely disappeared. It was difficult to determine the difference between kerchiefs. But one of them was washed with a washing machine! So it's not difficult to draw conclusions.
Experts believe that an ultrasonic device for washing clothes is nothing more than a marketing move, since the quality of washing is satisfactory to call satisfactory.
So that you do not think that we have come to such conclusions on our own, we will give an example of real user feedback:
I live in a hostel, it is necessary to erase often - the sports form, socks, such. Advised to buy a typewriter, did everything, as it was written in the manual. In short, things have not been washed. Now I'd like to raft it as soon as possible.
Cinderella was pleased with the first days of use. But my laundry is not very dirty - bed linen, t-shirts, jeans. I use a lot of powder, I'm afraid that without washing it will not work.
If in a nutshell - nonsense, not a typewriter. The neighbor-all-knowing, has seen enough of advertising, and knowing, that at me the normal car has broken, has advised to buy. The garbage of garbage. It does not wash anything, if only the shoes were dried, and then there would be more sense.
"I pleased" my mother on the Day of Jam with such a typewriter. It's a shame to this day - my mother still pins up for such a "gift". It turned out that the machine does NOT delete. Do not be fooled.
Are ultrasonic machines harmful?
If in general to talk about ultrasound, then it can penetrate through the materials, so there is an opinion that such a machine can harm the body. But, since there was no research from serious experts in this field, it is impossible to draw an unambiguous conclusion.
We think that if this machine can not be washed properly, then what kind of damage can there be? But just in case, too close contact with the device is not worth it - do not keep your hands under water while it is working.
Moreover, do not try to make an ultrasonic machine with your own hands - you are wasting your time and money. Yes, and do not buy too - this is already confirmed by experts and disgruntled buyers..