If your wall in the living room has a place for installing a TV, but for some reason you do not put it there, you should think about what to put there or how to decorate this gap. After all, the wall for the TV and without it looks extremely unattractive. Consider what you can put in the wall instead of the TV so that the place is not empty.
We work as a designer
The content of the article
- We work as a designer
- Interesting ideas on how to fill empty space
To fill the empty space in place of the missing TV, you should think about what are the suitable options and choose the most suitable one in your case. First of all, you need to build on the design of the room. After all, what is appropriate for one interior is unacceptable for another.
This opening can be decorated with a fabric panel or embroidery. You can also install a mirror, which will visually expand the space and make it brighter. A decorative fireplace, which you can purchase or make yourself from cardboard, will look very interesting. Thus, you can radically transform the room, adding coziness to it.
Interesting ideas on how to fill empty space
You can fill in the empty space with the help of some objects. Consider some interesting options:
- Aquarium with live fish. This is a very interesting and beautiful solution. But only if you are ready to constantly look after the aquarium and its inhabitants. Having made a beautiful lighting, populating the fish you like and adding a special decor - you can create a unique composition. Spending time in the living room, you can enjoy the aquarium, you will observe its inhabitants, which is good for relaxing.
- If you are not ready to care for the fish, you can set up a cage or aquarium with some animals or birds. It all depends on your preference.
- A picture or your photo in a good frame can be a great substitute for a TV.
- A vase of flowers or some similar composition can also be a worthy substitute for technique.
By choosing one of the listed options, you can profitably replace the blue screen with something more interesting.