The Sony Xperia Z5 is a compact smartphone with a high quality 23 MP camera. It features a very high-quality camera, good assembly and a fast screen. However, the model has its drawbacks, which users often write about in their reviews. An overview of the Sony XperiaZ5, its specifications, as well as the real advantages and disadvantages can be found in this article.
The content of the article
- System and multimedia
- Housing and other characteristics
- Pros and cons of the model
In the description of the model, all the main, as well as secondary parameters are presented. Each of them is important, so before purchasing it is recommended to carefully study each characteristic.
Sony Xperia Z5 review can start with a description of what is included with the purchase:
- standard USB cable.
The device is designed to maintain a mobile signal, as well as access to the Internet. The Sony XperiaZ5 E6653 review provides the following communication parameters:
- GSM in the range 850-1900;
- Bluetooth version 4.1;
- Wi-Fi version b, g, n, c;
- Internet levels GPRS, 3G, 4G;
- third generation 3G communication - from 850 to 2100;
- support for NFC contactless payment options;
- type of connector for synchronization; micro USB;
- Google Pay service.
The Z5 overview contains the following display options:
- IPS type;
- resolution corresponds to the Full HD standard (in pixels 1920 * 1080);
- the total number of shades is 16 million;
- it is possible to control the screen with several fingers at once (“Multitouch”).
If you review the Sony Z5, focusing on the most frequent user requests, you need to consider in detail the parameters of the camera:
- quality corresponds to 23 MP;
- there is an image stabilization option;
- flash is carried out due to the operation of LEDs;
- video quality during recording 3840*2160;
- 5 megapixel front camera is provided;
- there is an autofocus function.
The Xperia Z5 review includes a description of the characteristics of the processor, which directly affects the performance of the device:
- type Qualcomm MSM8994;
- total number of cores 8;
- video chip type Adreno 430.
Main memory parameters:
- own volume 32 GB;
- RAM 3 GB;
- support for all types of memory cards;
- the maximum capacity of the memory card is 200 GB.
System and multimedia
When reviewing the Sony Z5, it should be mentioned that the phone runs on the Android 5.1 generation system, supports GLONASS and GPS navigation. The use of 1 nano-type SIM card is provided. Main features of multimedia:
- there is a built-in video and audio player;
- an mp3 call option is provided;
- headphone jack standard 3.5 mm;
- built-in FM radio that works autonomously.
The smartphone is equipped with a standard 2900 mAh lithium-ion battery. The indicator allows you to use it without additional charging throughout the day (even in the heavy load mode of video, games, applications). The connector for the charger is standard, micro-USB type.
Housing and other characteristics
One of the advantages of the phone is a convenient case with the following parameters:
- length 14.5 cm;
- width 7.2 cm;
- thickness 0.7 cm;
- weight 156 g;
- material glass and metal;
- protected from dust particles and moisture.
The device is equipped with a proximity sensor, an accelerometer, a scanner that identifies the owner by fingerprint. The standard warranty period is 12 months.
Pros and cons of the model
A review of the Xperia Z5 smartphone and customer reviews allows us to draw several conclusions about the advantages of the model:
- contrast and phase focusing ensures impeccable shooting quality;
- the ability to zoom 5 times with increased clarity;
- excellent photo and video frames even in the dark;
- reliable protection against moisture;
- stylish design;
- increased security due to fingerprint identification;
- fast screen;
- The phone fits comfortably in the hand and is pleasant to the touch.
However, users also point to certain disadvantages:
- slight overheating at increased load;
- no headphones included;
- sometimes the battery drains pretty quickly.
A review of the Sony XperiaZ5 camera and other details of the smartphone shows that this model has a high build quality, a good camera and a powerful processor. However, if you constantly watch videos, open “heavy” games, the battery may not be enough. When buying, you should consider both all the described pluses and minuses.