If you find an error on the display of the Bosch machine F59, then you need to check the 3D sensor. In this article, we'll figure out what you can do by yourself without calling a master.
Today, the Bosch washing machine is a guarantee of high-quality and durable washing. However, no machine is insured against breakdowns. And if SM Bosch broke, do not sooner blame the manufacturer. On the contrary, he made sure that you were the first to learn about the breakdown and immediately took action.
To do this, the fault codes flash on the screen. To find out what this code means, it's enough to look at the instruction manual. But what to do in this case, the manual is not always written.
You will need some tips on how to fix the situation.
Content of the material:
- 1Decoding, Causes and Signs
2Troubleshooting and Troubleshooting
- 2.1Repair SM Bosch on error F59
Decoding, Causes and Signs
If the SM Bosch shows error F59, then the 3D sensor (sensor) is out of order. The first and almost the only sign is that the AGR does not finish the washing program.
When the machine displays an error code of 59, this can be facilitated by a number of reasons:
- An error has occurred in the electronic controller (control card).
- The plume of the board has departed.
- The 3D sensor is out of order.
- SoftWare error.
Troubleshooting and Troubleshooting
The first thing you can do if the Bosch washing machine gives out an error F 59 on the scoreboard is to reload it. To do this, disconnect the Stiralk from the mains and let it "rest" for 15-20 minutes. Perhaps in this you will find a solution to the problem.
Repair SM Bosch on error F59
Masters of service centers know how to fix a crash. In order to reset errors, they perform one of the following actions:
- Check the wiring of the 3D sensor. The contacts may have burned or oxidized, and because of this, the F59 on the electronic screen is lit.
- Eliminate the firmware error on the control board. For this purpose, the specialists reprogram the electronic module.
- Check the circuit board, maybe its integrity is broken.
An understanding of how to fix the malfunction is not enough to perform an independent repair. If you can not remove the error by restarting, and the code is lit up again, then you need to start serious actions.
An untrained user can hardly undertake any of the above actions independently. Therefore, call the wizard to repair the faulty parts.
The main thing is that you know what it means F59, - it remains only to find an experienced specialist and instruct him to repair Boska's sticks.