In spite of the fact that imported washing machines perfectly serve for more than 10-15 years, users often use the service centers for repairing washing machines Beko.
In most cases, the problems are easy, so we suggest that you consider cases where you can easily repair yourself.
Content of the material:
- 1Typical malfunctions of Beko's washing machines
2Features typical breakdowns of washing machines Beco
- 2.1The problematic discharge of waste water in the machines of Beko
- 2.2The problem with heating water in the typewriter Beko
- 2.3Repair of electrical and electronic equipment Beko own hands
Typical malfunctions of Beko's washing machines
Having entrusted the inspection of the machine to an experienced master, one can not doubt that he will quickly and professionally find out what the problem is in the breakdown. But because of high prices for services, many house craftsmen try to save money and repair the washing machine Beko with their own hands.
Virtually any model of SMA is amenable to home repair: ELB 57001 M, RKB 58801 MA, LNU 68801, etc.
This approach is fully justified - often repair costs at a price, and sometimes the price is such that you can buy a new car. At the same time, even the most "killed" car can last several years after repair.
Do not want to throw away the Veko machine and buy a new one? Try to figure out the problem yourself and fix it yourself.
The device of the washing machine Beko determines the nature of its breakdowns. Consider the typical faults of this brand of sticks:
- Water does not heat up to the set temperatures, washing goes in cold water on any program. Or vice versa - the water overheats.
- The tank is slowly getting water or not completely poured.
- The washing machine Beko does not start because the hatch does not close tight enough.
- Water is in the tank at the end of the wash (this may be accompanied by a strong hum).
- Rotation of the drum occurs with a gnashing, clattering, clanging and other uncharacteristic sounds.
- No washing mode is started - all the light bulbs blink on the machine. Or the program works, the indicator lights up, and the machine does not erase.
- You can not start the machine with the power button (when the power cord is plugged into the mains).
- Models with an electronic scoreboard issue error codes H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6 and H7. The machine does not work.
Important! There may be other signs of failure. We reviewed the most frequently encountered among users of CM Beko in Russia.
Features typical breakdowns of washing machines Beco
As it was said earlier, all faults are accompanied by certain signs - from minor malfunctions in operation to full failure. The problem of the home master always consists in one thing - how to connect the existing signs of breakage with its causes. Here you just need the knowledge and advice of specialists of a narrow profile.
Next, we will briefly describe the information on the main breakdowns.
The problematic discharge of waste water in the machines of Beko
If you know how to use the washing machine Beko, then in the course that the water worked after washing is not transparent and clean - this is the specificity of washing. So that dirt, threads, hair and so on do not clog the pump, on the way to it there is a special drain filter, which basically suffers from blockages.
Your task is to find this filter, which is usually located at the bottom of the stylalk, under a small hatch or behind the panel. How to proceed further:
- Before removing the filter, do not forget to substitute a basin or lay a rag under the machine, because the holes will necessarily pour out the remains of waste water.
In a number of Beko models, along with the filter, there is also a hose for emergency draining - it is much more convenient to drain water into any container with it.
- To get the filter, simply turn it to the right.
- Next, clean the filter by hand and rinse under the faucet.
- Armed with a screwdriver, you can at the same time clean and the branch pipe - it is usually also littered with debris from the waste water.
- Once you have instruments at your fingertips, do not rush to put them away - for prevention clean and filter, which stands on the water supply (it is in the place of fastening the hose to the back panel). Sand and rust from the water pipe slowly gather in this filter and eventually interfere with the normal filling of water into the drum.
- After cleaning the filler filter, do not rush to put it in place - check also the drain pump. Often Becco's washing machines find a pump break during self-diagnosis and signal this with the H5 trouble code. But with some breakdowns, the controller may not see minor disturbances, such as a loose impeller (you can recognize it by hearing a rumble).
- To check the pump, start the drainage mode and look into the hole in the filter plug, as the impeller behaves. If it rotates, then everything is in order, and if not, then you need a cleaning or even a pump replacement.
The problem with heating water in the typewriter Beko
To eliminate this problem, at least a partial disassembly of the washing machine Beko, but about this below.
First, let's say that in CM is one of the most vulnerable nodes - a thermoelectric heater, simply - TEN. The mineral salts present in the water under the influence of hot water crystallize and settle on the heater in the form of all the familiar scale - as in a teapot. The plaque does not let heat pass, so TEN does not give it to water and burns out.
If there is no scale, you have soft water, or you use special means, this does not mean that the heater could not burn. The heater has its own resource of development, and, perhaps, its time has just come.
If the heater goes out of order, you will learn about it by the errors of H2 and H3. In order to make sure that everything happens to him, first get to the heater. In some Beko models, it is located behind, in others - in front.
So, how to disassemble the washing machine Beco, find the TEN, check and replace it, read on:
- If the heater is in front, then to remove the front panel, you need to remove the cuff of the hatch. To remove it, act neatly - if something goes wrong, then your activity is fraught with damage to the cuff and leaks.
- TEN entirely you will not see - only its shank with two contacts and wires going to them.
- Disconnect all wires.
- Take the tester and measure the resistance. Normally, the normal values will be 25-30 ohms. If the indicators are different (for example, infinity), then the failure is obvious.
- Remove the TEN by unscrewing the nut from the bolt that holds it under the drum.
- Place the installation site clean from debris and plaque.
- Install the new heater in reverse order by reconnecting all wiring.
This video shows in a strict sequence how to remove, check and replace the heater:.
If the heater was found to be spongy, then it is necessary to check the thermal sensor (thermistor).You will find it under the top cover. How to get and check the sensor:
- Remove the top cover by unscrewing the screws.
- Dismantling of the sensor is carried out with the removal of the detergent cassette and the control panel - all this interferes with getting to the element. When you reach the sensor, release it from the wires.
- Resistance, measured by the tester, in room conditions should be, kOhm.
- Heat the sensor in a glass of warm water - then the indicators should fall. If this does not happen, the sensor needs to be changed.
- The new sensor is installed in the same way as the dismantling, only in the reverse order.
Repair of electrical and electronic equipment Beko own hands
If you have the knowledge and experience of repairing electrical appliances, then breakages in contacts or their oxidation you eliminate quickly. You will only need a scheme of the washing machine Beco - you will find it in the manual or on the manufacturer's website, indicating the model of your SM.
As for electronics, everything here is ambiguous.
Repair or replacement of the electronic controller (control board) requires special knowledge and rich experience.
Considering that the electronic module can cost as a third of your styralki, it's not profitable to engage in amateur performances. Especially if the board required minor repairs, which any master will perform for little money. If you "sentence" the module, you will have to buy a new one, and an innocent breakdown will result in a complex and expensive repair.
Remember that it does not matter what characteristics your machine is designed for - they break down absolutely the same way. If you got a 5 kg Beko washing machine, the malfunctions will be the same as in a similar 3 kg model. To ensure that the washing machine Beko does not break, we advise you to use the operating instructions and follow the rules prescribed there.