Is the dishwasher "Hansa" not working? Do not worry, we will help you fix the problem. In this technique, anything breaks, so the PMM self-diagnosis system displays a malfunction code on the display. The code indicates the cause of the failure, but it is also worth considering the symptoms of the problem.
Learn how to repair the Hansa dishwasher yourself.
Content of the material:
- 1Causes of breakdowns of the dishwasher "Hansa"
2How to repair the dishwasher with your own hands
- 2.1Solving problems with the flood system
- 2.2Checking the circulation pump
- 2.3Troubleshooting in the drain system
- 2.4Level sensor replacement
- 2.5Diagnosis of the heating element
- 2.6Search for leakage location
- 3How to avoid a PMM breakdown
Causes of breakdowns of the dishwasher "Hansa"
Consider the main reasons for the malfunction of the Hansa dishwasher. To make it easier to understand, pay attention to the "behavior" of the machine.
- PMM does not start the car wash. There is a breakdown in the fact that after the intake and heating of water the washing cycle does not begin. Probably, the drain filter or jets on the beam, which spray water, are littered. In this case, the machine very badly washes the dishes, if the cycle is started.
The least likely thing is a breakdown of the circulation pump, which pumps water into the dishwasher.
- The technique does not pick up water in the tank. A simple fault is a clog in the system. It's easy to fix it yourself. A more complex breakdown is the failure of the priming valve; without repair can not do.
- The dishwasher does not heat water, the dishes are badly laundered. So, there were problems with TEN, which is responsible for heating the water. Another sign of a breakdown is that the machine beats current.
The wiring is checked, the heater is called by a multimeter. Defective item is replaced.
- The machine picks up and drains the water or picks it up more than normal. Malfunction must be sought in the pressure switch. The device controls the amount of water in the tank. If it fails, you need a complete replacement.
- The PMM does not drain the water after the end of the washing. Then you need to check the drainage path: filter, pump, drain hose.
- There was a leakage of water? Then inspect all the connections, the tank, the seals are checked.
Now you know why the dishwasher "Hansa" does not work in the usual mode. It happens that the dishwasher does not turn on at all. Then check the voltage in the outlet by connecting another device to it, inspect the power cord for damage.
If everything is normal, the technology could suffer from a voltage drop. Carry out fault finding on the control board fuses before turning on the PMM.
How to repair the dishwasher with your own hands
If, after being included in the network, the PMM has issued an error code on the display, try to restart it. How to reset the system and reset the dishwasher:
- turn off the equipment from the power for 15-20 minutes;
- connect again to the network.
If after restarting the MMP was launched without an error code, then there was a failure in the system. You can continue to work.
Repair needed? Before dismantling the machine, look at the diagram of its device.
Solving problems with the flood system
The tank does not receive water? Consider how to fix the situation.
Clear the blockage:
- Shut off the water supply in the machine and unplug it.
- Disconnect the filler hose from the housing.
- Check it for clog.
- Pull out the filter mesh. Rinse it under the tap. In case of heavy dirt, leave the filter to soak in a solution of citric acid.
- Diagnose the fill valve.
- Call the electric coils with a multimeter.
If a malfunction occurs, install a new valve. How to do it:
- Release the tank of the machine, remove the baskets and remove the sprinkler.
- Remove the filter and sponge the water.
- Turn over the machine to access the bottom.
- Remove the front panel at the bottom by removing the fastening screws.
- Disconnect the valve wiring and unscrew the fastening bolt.
- Install the new part.
Checking the circulation pump
The circulation pump in the dishwasher serves to inject water. Thanks to the pump, water enters the rocker arm and washing begins. If you notice that the engine (pump) is noisy, hums and does not spray water, then it needs a replacement.
- Open the access to the bottom of the machine as described above.
- Unscrew the bottom panel if it is in your model.
- First you need to disconnect the drain pump.
- Remove the screw fixing it.
- Turn the pump clockwise.
- Disconnect the motor wiring.
- On the inside, the motor is clamped. Press it to detach the motor.
- Using a wrench, remove the clamps from the hoses that are attached to the pump motor.
- In total, you need to disconnect the three hoses.
- Remove the spring clip from the old pump and install it on a new one.
- Reassemble in reverse order.
Troubleshooting in the drain system
When the water does not run out of water, the dishes are not cleaned properly, check the system for blockage:
- Pull out the lower rocker arm by pulling it toward you.
- Unscrew and remove the upper rocker arm.
- Inspect the sprinkler nozzles for blockage.
- Clean the holes with a toothpick.
At the bottom of the tank is a drain filter. Pull it and the metal mesh next to it.
Eliminate the remnants of food and debris. After putting on gloves, check the impeller of the pump. It is possible to block glass fragments.
It is not difficult to replace the drain pump. See description for replacing the circulation pump.
Level sensor replacement
The level sensor or the pressure switch in the dishwasher monitors the amount of water in the tank. Its electronic or mechanical part may break, the tube may become clogged. Therefore, before replacing, check the device for service, clean the tube from clogging.
There is a pressostat from the bottom of the machine. The device looks like a box from which a tube comes. Unscrew the two screws securing, disconnect the clamp and the tube. You can check the part by blowing it into the tube. If you hear clicks, then the sensor is working. The electronic part is checked by a multimeter.
Diagnosis of the heating element
A flow-through heater serves to heat water when washing dishes. If heating does not occur, you need to check the wiring and connectors of the heater, it is located under the bottom of the PMM "Hansa". In case of burning, its parts need an urgent replacement. The heater contacts are called by the multimeter.
How to install a new part:
- The flow-through heater is connected to the pump.
- Unscrew the pump mount, turn clockwise, remove from the seat.
- Disconnect the rubber seal on the heater.
- Remove all nipples and connectors that are attached to the TEN.
Reinstall in the reverse order.
Search for leakage location
To eliminate leakage, you need to establish the reason for its occurrence:
- Inspect the dishwasher pot.
- Check the tightness of the door and the quality of its seals. If the integrity of the elastic band is easily changed to a new one.
- Violation of the seal on the drain pump also leads to leakage. It is necessary to change the seal or the pump as a whole.
- Check the junction and drain hose connections. When leaking connections are tightened. If the hose itself flows, a replacement must be made.
In conclusion, we will show you how to use the dishwasher properly.
How to avoid a PMM breakdown
Following the instructions will allow your technique to last longer. Observe simple rules:
- Clean dishes thoroughly of food debris.
- Carry out the correct installation of the equipment. Often the cause of lack of water is an improper connection.
- Install a protective device for expensive appliances. This applies to dishwashers and washing machines "Hansa". The machine turns off the power when the network is overloaded.
- Use a high-quality detergent.
- Check the tightness of the door.
- Follow the instructions to load the dishes.
Breakdown is easier to prevent than repair. Take care of your technique, and she will take care of your dishes.