Pear is the second most popular in Russia after the apple. However, its exact origin is still unknown. It can only be said with certainty that at first pears were eaten as cooked or baked. Only in the 16th century they were eaten raw.For taste and health benefits, a pear is called a fruit queen. The benefits and harms of this fruit for the human body, medicinal properties, you will learn further..
Table of contents
- Composition and useful properties of pears
- Medicinal properties of the fetus, what vitamins are contained, contraindications?
- The benefits and harm of fruit for the human body
- Useful recipes with pear for men and women
- Pie with pears
- Salad with pear and cheese
- Pear dessert with cottage cheese
- Pie with pears
Composition and useful properties of pears
The pear contains less sugar than in apples, although they taste sweeter.Due to the large content of fructose, it has a positive effect on the operation of the pancreas
The pear contains vitamins such as E, B1, B2, A, C, P, as well as the following useful substances and microelements:
- folic acid;
- iodine and others.
Essential oils that make up the pear, strengthen immunity, fight infections and inflammations, and even contribute to the emergence of depression. Organic substances improve digestion and metabolism, and fiber reduces cholesterol and gives a feeling of satiety. Due to the high content of tannins, the pear is considered a good remedy for diarrhea.
Vegetative fibers in pears stimulate the output of bile, sothey are recommended for liver diseases. Potassium prevents the deposition of salts in the liver and kidneys..
Medicinal properties of the fetus, what vitamins are contained, contraindications?
Pears are widely used both in folk medicine and in official medicine.But it is important to know some rules of their use:
- do not eat them in the morning on an empty stomach;
- do not drink with water;
- Do not eat immediately after meals (optimally - 30 minutes after eating);
- Do not use them for exacerbation of diseases of the digestive system;
- Pears should be ripe, but not overripe.
An important property of the pear is the ability to store many useful elements, undergoing heat treatment. Therefore, it can be dried, boiled and made any blanks.There are 2 main types of pears:wild (forest) and garden.
The pears contain arbutin- a natural antibiotic, so the decoction of forest fruits is used to lower the temperature. Also, wild fruits are known in folk medicine as a remedy for the treatment of prostatitis. Within a few days of eating such a compote, you can notice a positive effect. And with its long-term use it is possible to achieve a cure. For men over 50, it is recommended to dry the wild, so that throughout the winter you can drink compote and pear tea - this will be an excellent prophylaxis for prostatitis.
Compote from dried pears has a diuretic and analgesic effect on the human body. A pear of compote is an expectorant antitussive. They are indicated for bronchitis and even pulmonary tuberculosis.
Pears are recommended for hypertensive people and people suffering from heart and vascular disease, because they contain a lot of antioxidants, which prevent the increase in blood pressure.
There are several properties of the pear that are useful for women:
- Folic acid, contained in these fruits, is useful for pregnant women. It helps in the normal division and renewal of body cells. It also prevents neurological defects in newborns.
- For women over 40 years of agepear is the prevention of cancer, due to the large amount of vitamin C and copper. They protect cells from damage by free radicals.
- Vitamin E, which is part of the pear, is called a female vitamin or vitamin of beauty. is heprevents aging of skin cells, favorably affects the growth of hair and nails. Also, this vitamin is involved in the construction of a hormonal background in women, contributes to a good ovulation. Very useful in losing weight.
- The extract of pears, which is a part of many cosmetic products,restores skin elasticity and healthy color.
- Cosmetic masks from pears can be made and at home. It is enough just to grind the pear in puree. This mask will have a lifting effect, relieve inflammation of the skin, help to get rid of acne. And if you wash your pear smoothie like a scrub, then the dead skin particles are removed.
Young leaves have a pronounced antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties.Decoctions of leaves are used to treat various diseases, and crushed dried leaves remove excessive sweating. For example, a decoction of leaves helps with rheumatism. To make it you need to pour a glass of boiling water 2 teaspoons of dried leaves, then let it brew for 2 hours, well wrapped, then strain. Take 3 times a day for 2 tablespoons. With inflammation of the urogenital system, brewed pear leaves can be washed away. They destroy microbes and eliminate the inflammatory process. To remove sand from the kidneys, the leaves are brewed like tea and used instead of other drinks...
The benefits and harm of fruit for the human body
Consider the undoubted benefits of pears for the human body can be on recipes in which this fruit is the main component.
- For the treatment of urolithiasisyou need to eat 2 wild pears on an empty stomach. It is also useful to drink compote without adding sugar.
- For the prevention and treatment of adenomapear in the evening brewed in a thermos, received infusion should be taken on a quarter cup 4 times a day.
- Rid of heartburn and stomach pain2 pears, eaten in the morning.
- Juice made from fresh pearsrecommend that patients with diabetes mellitus take 50-70 ml 30 minutes before meals.
- Baked pears in the oven, lightly sprinkled with sugar, will help in the treatment of cystitis.
- At a temperature and with a coughYou need to take a decoction from a dried pear.
- With diarrheaboil for half an hour 100 grams of dried pears per liter of water. Then the broth is infused for 2 hours. During the day you need to drink 3 times half a cup.
The composition of the pear rich in useful substances also has some contraindications.Solid pear varieties are not recommended for elderly people in their raw form. They are best cooked or baked in the oven. The same applies to people with GI disease.
For safety with pears, it is better to peel and remove the core..
Useful recipes with pear for men and women
Pie with pears
- wheat flour - 1 tbsp. a spoon;
- corn flour - 1 tbsp. a spoon;
- wheat flour for dough - 175 g;
- cream 35% - 1 glass;
- egg - 2 pieces;
- pear - 2 pieces;
- sugar - 100 g;
- margarine - 100 g;
- cold water.
Diced margarine is mixed with flour (175 gr.), Yolk, 50 gr. sugar and water. The dough is rolled in a thin layer and baked for 20 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.Pears are cleaned from the skin and the core, cut into lobules. They lay on the cake, and then sprinkle with corn flour and pour a mixture of whipped eggs, sugar, wheat flour and cream. The cake is then baked for 25 minutes at 200 degrees.
Salad with pear and cheese
- bacon - 100 gr .;
- salad onion - 1 piece;
- cheese - 50 g;
- pear - 1 piece;
- cream - 1 tbsp. a spoon;
- lettuce leaves - 1 bunch;
- vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. a spoon.
Lay the cut salad leaves. On them bacon, fried on both sides, sliced pear and onions.To prepare the sauceit is necessary to mix finely chopped cheese with cream and warm it up until the cheese melts. Pour this mixture of lettuce, add salt and pepper if desired.
Pear dessert with cottage cheese
- pear - 3-4 pieces;
- cottage cheese - 100 g;
- sour cream - 3 tbsp. spoons;
- sugar - 3 tbsp. spoons;
- fruit juice - half a cup.
Pears cut into 4 parts and put on a dish.Cottage cheese mix thoroughly with sour cream, sugar and juice to a homogeneous mass. Put the resulting mixture on each pear leaf.
From pears, there are a lot of recipes - these are pies, curd desserts, pancakes, jam, various drinks, etc.
Eating 1-2 pears a day can provide the body with a daily rate of cobalt, which helps the kidneys to give off excess water and promotes the assimilation of iron. Choosing a fresh fruit in the store you need to know that a good pear should have a sweet flavor, even in uncut form..