The versatility of washing machines Ariston makes them popular among consumers. The common models of SM Hotitpoint-Ariston and Margarita-2000 are distinguished by ergonomics, reliability, however, even such a technique can break down.
It is important to distinguish between the main malfunctions of washing machines Ariston, to know the ways of their elimination and repair by their own hands.
Content of the material:
1The main breakdowns of the washing machine Ariston
- 1.1Clogging system in the typewriter Ariston
- 1.2Pump failure, Ariston fence valve
- 1.3The failure of the electric heater (TEN) Ariston
- 1.4Problems with bearings and gaskets in the Ariston machine
- 1.5Failure of fastenings in the washing machine Ariston
- 1.6Malfunction of the control unit in the car Ariston
- 2Fault codes Ariston and Hotpoint-Ariston, their meaning
3Repair by own hands
- 3.1Elimination of clog in the car Ariston
- 3.2Pump and water intake valve replacement
- 3.3Repair of Ariston TEN
- 3.4Installation of bearings Ariston
- 3.5Repair of fasteners in the car Ariston or Hotpoint-Ariston
- 3.6Replacement and repair of the control module
The main breakdowns of the washing machine Ariston
The service life of the machine depends on the operating conditions. In the event of a malfunction, the repair of washing machines Ariston and Hotpoint Ariston can be done by hand.
Let's look at the most frequent malfunctions that appear in typewriters of this brand.
Clogging system in the typewriter Ariston
Litter is the most common cause of malfunctions in the work of the SM. It prevents the normal drainage of water from the tank, as a result, the washer can not switch to rinsing mode. At the same time, the drain pump hums loudly, working idly.
Pump failure, Ariston fence valve
If the pump (pump) fails, the buzz of the operating device is heard, but no water is drained. The faulty water intake valve you will not be confused with anything: even when you turn off the washing machine Ariston is a spontaneous water intake, there is a characteristic murmur.
The failure of the electric heater (TEN) Ariston
As a result of exposure to hard water, scale is formed, and the tubular electric heater (TEN) is out of order. Symptoms of breakage: the water does not heat up, the laundry is washed in cold water, or the washing program does not start at all.
Problems with bearings and gaskets in the Ariston machine
If you hear a rumble and a crash when working in the spin mode, the bearings have exhausted their life. Further the machine can not be operated, otherwise it will work for wear and tear. The problem of changing bearings is that the tank of washers is not folding.
On how to disassemble the washing machine Ariston and fix the breakdown, read on.
Failure of fastenings in the washing machine Ariston
A fairly common fault is the wear and weakening of mechanical fasteners. For example, the hatch door may not close due to skewing or a broken hook. If the door is not closed securely, you can not start the washing.
Malfunction of the control unit in the car Ariston
More rare, but still possible failure. Appears due to high humidity, foam on the board, sudden voltage surges.
The control module is the "brain" of the Ariston washing machine, so any parts of the AGR can be refused in its work.
Fault codes Ariston and Hotpoint-Ariston, their meaning
Washing machines Ariston, Hotpoint Ariston, Aqualtys, Margarita and other models are equipped with a self-diagnostic function. The system displays a trouble code, decrypting which, the user can understand the cause of the failure.
A CM with the meter or display will highlight the error code on the screen. Those models that do not have a display (such as "Margarita 2000") will give an error by flashing the indicators.
How to recognize the code without a scoreboard? For example, the error F02 indicators will be displayed like this: the bulb blinked 2 times, paused, then again issued code twice. The number of flashes depends on the DTC.
We list the error codes for AR Ariston: F01, F02, F03, F04, F05, F06, F07, F08, F09, F10, F11, F12, F13, F14, F15, F17, F18.
|Code and its meaning||Flashing indicators on the control panel||Solution|
A short circuit has occurred in the engine control circuit.
1. Eliminate excess moisture from the controller contacts.
2. Replace the controller or motor.
The signal on the motor does not come from the tacho generator to the electronic controller.
1. Check the strength of the connections between the motor and the controller.
2. Check the rotor at the time of locking.
3. Measure the tester resistance of the tester.
4. Replace the controller or motor.
Temperature sensor failure, "sticking" TEN relay.
1. Inspect the connections of the temperature sensor with the control unit.
2. Check the sensor with a tester. In case of breakage, a replacement is necessary.
Malfunction of the pressure switch (water level sensor).
1. Ensure the strength of the contacts between the sensor and the module.
2. In the event of a fault, the pressure switch or controller must be replaced.
Problems with the operation of the drain pump.
1. Make sure the connections between the module and the pump are good.
2. Check the pump and the pressure switch with a tester.
3. Remove any blockages.
4. Change the pump or the water level sensor.
Error with the buttons on the control panel.
1. Inspect the wiring connecting the controller to the buttons.
2. Check the functionality of the buttons on the panel.
3. Replace the panel or control module.
The heater is not immersed in water.
1. Ensure that the pressure switch is firmly connected to the module.
2. Check the level sensor and heater.
3. Replace the sensor or heater.
Malfunction of the pressure switch, problems with the TEN relay.
1. Inspect the water level sensor.
2. Check the quality of the wiring between the heater and the control unit.
3. Replacement of pressure switch, block.
Error (failure) of volatile memory.
1. Firmware flashing.
2. Replacement of the controller.
There is no signal from the water level sensor.
1. Check wiring between sensor and control unit.
2. Check the sensor and the unit. Replacing a broken part.
There is no signal from the drain pump.
1. Check the pump and the quality of its connection to the controller.
2. Check that the pressure switch is in good condition.
3. Replacement of the defective item.
Communication between the controller and the indicating module is lost.
1. Make sure that the connections have not moved.
2. Replace the defective item.
Breakage, or a malfunction of a chain of a temperature sensor of drying (for ruler AVD and AVL).
|-||-||-||blinks||blinks (the KH4 indicator flashes additionally)||
1. Inspection of the connections of the temperature sensor with the control unit.
2. Check that the temperature sensor is working properly.
3. Replace the broken part.
Do not turn on TEN drying (for the AVD line and AVL).
|-||-||-||blinks||blinks (additionally blinking KN3)||1. Check the connections, as well as the heater and the controller.|
Breakage of the drying relay (for the AVD and AVL line).
|blinks||blinks (additionally blink KN3, KN4)||
1. Monitoring of connectors CN1.
2. Check and replace the level sensor.
The hatch door is not closed.
|blinks||-||-||-||blinks||1. Check the voltage in the network, the door handle, the device UBL.|
Problems with the operation of the microprocessor.
|-||blinks||-||-||blinks||1. Reinstalling the controller.|
Repair by own hands
The knowledge of the device and the scheme of the washing machine-automatic machine Ariston will help to determine the breakdown. The picture shows the location of the main AGR nodes.
We'll figure out how to carry out an independent repair of the washing machine Hotpoint Ariston (Hotpoint Ariston).
Elimination of clog in the car Ariston
Which parts are clogged most often, and what to check first:
- Drain strainer. Open the front panel of the stylalk by first inserting the water draining vessel. A round piece on the right and is a filter. Unscrew it and remove the debris.
- Sewer and drain hose. Remove the hose and rinse under a high pressure tap. Examine the place of his connection with the sewer, perhaps there is also accumulated debris. It is necessary to thoroughly clean everything with special means.
If your actions did not lead to a malfunction, you should check the drainage pipe.
- Make sure there is no water in the tank and the dispenser.
- Turn off all communications and electricity.
- Put the machine on its side.
- Below you will see a branch pipe from the tank to the pump.
- Squeeze the connection between the tank and the pump.
- Disconnect the hose clamp to the tank.
- Unscrew the pressure chamber and remove the clamp.
- Remove the nozzle, check for obstruction.
- If the pipe is not in the best condition, you need to replace it; Installation takes place in the reverse order.
Pump and water intake valve replacement
Verify the failure of the drain pump will help check:
- Pull out the pump filter.
- Start the "Spin" program.
- With a flashlight, look into the hole.
- If you see that the impeller is spinning, it's all right. If standing on the spot, a blockage occurs, or the pump breaks down.
Remove the old pump (pump) and put a new one will help the action:
- Put the CM on the left side, having previously disconnected from the network and communications.
- Loosen the two screws in front.
- Disconnect the hoses.
- Pull out the pump and unscrew the three bolts securing the pump shell to the engine.
- Replace in the reverse order.
Measure the resistance of the fill valve with a multimeter:
- The valve is located at the point of connection of the Ariston washing machine to the water intake hose.
- Inspect the gaskets for damage.
- Take the tester and attach its tentacles to the valve pins. Normal values are 30-50 ohms.
- In the event of a breakdown, replace the valve simply: unscrew it from the stylus casing and install the other by connecting all the connections. See the video for more details:
Repair of Ariston TEN
To get to the heater, you need to remove the back of the washing machine Ariston. At the bottom is a heater, as shown in the photo.
Before you reach the electric heater, measure its resistance with a multimeter. A 1 ohm reading indicates a break in the circuit, about 0 ohms - a short circuit occurred. The serviceable device will show 25-30 OM.
Apply the tester as in the photo:
If the part is faulty, replace it. To help you with the video:.
Installation of bearings Ariston
It is not easy to change bearings by yourself: you need to disassemble the machine and get the part correctly.
But if you solve the problem yourself, carefully study the instructions of the Ariston washing machine with vertical and front loading. Additionally, watch the video:.
Repair of fasteners in the car Ariston or Hotpoint-Ariston
Your washing machine may not close or lock the door. The problem may be in the skewing of the door, as a result of which the hook does not reach the hole. It is enough to tighten the side hinges. If the locking tongue has worn out or the handle on the door has loosened, only the replacement of the elements will help..
Replacement and repair of the control module
How to remove the control unit:
- Unplug the machine from the outlet.
- Remove the top cover.
- Pull out the dispenser, pressing down on the latch in the center.
- Unscrew the front panel.
- Unclip the clips and unplug the card.
- Take out the selector and put a new board on it, and then reassemble in reverse order.
Install a new unit is not difficult. It is more difficult to repair and clean contacts. If you decide not to call a master, and do the work yourself, watch the video:.
Having figured out the main causes of malfunctions of the washing machine Ariston, you can eliminate them yourself. Be attentive to details and do not neglect safety.