"Ideal hen" is a classic incubator, which is easy to handle even for beginners. This device is a good helper for any poultry farmer and has all the conditions for the withdrawal of a full-fledged livestock.
Table of contents
- Modifications of the incubator
- IB2NB for 63 eggs
- IB1NB # 2
- Pros and cons of the incubator "Ideal hen"
- Instructions for use
- Preparation for work
- Bookmark the eggs
Modifications of the incubator
IB2NB for 63 eggs
This "Ideal hen" is used as a means for withdrawal:
The sizes of the household incubator "Ideal hen" differ in their compactness and make up no more than 4 kilograms,that does not require a lot of space in the room and is very convenient. The body of the device is made of high-density polystyrene foam, this ensures that the incubator does not leak during operation.
The lid is equipped with infrared heaters, which produce heating very gently and favorably for future chicks.
Incubator "Ideal hen"holds 63 eggs, which are turned over with the help of automatics. To control temperature and humidity, digital thermometers are provided. Dimensions of the device are 58h54h30 centimeters.
This incubator is suitable for breeding any bird and is very convenient for a small number of eggs, which enters the apparatus of 35 pieces. Manufacturers have foreseen that hatchability with proper use and selection of eggs reached 100%. For this, the model is equipped with infrared heaters and sheathed with expanded polystyrene.
Economical poultry farmers will like that the incubator does not take up much space and consumes the minimum amount of electricity.By the minuses it can be attributed that this "Ideal hen-hen" can not be transferred to an alternative food, the incubator functions only from an outlet that supports 220V.
IB1NB # 2
The incubator of this modification accommodates 35 eggs and is suitable for the withdrawal of any bird. The weight of this device is 1 kilogram, in the presence there is a digital thermometer. It works only from a network with a voltage of 220V.Turning the eggs will have to be done manually, automation is not provided. Price, pleasantly affordable.
You might be interested to know about:
- Incubation of turkey eggs.
- Incubation of duck eggs at home.
- Household incubator "Nesushka advantages and instructions for use.
This "Ideal hen" can accommodate 104 eggs. To control the temperature, it is recommended to use a conventional thermometer with a mercury column. Rotate independently by hand, moving a special grate.
The incubator is economical in energy consumption and it is very important that this modification can work from alternative sources of electricity.
Infrared heaters are located so that inside the apparatus all the positive conditions for breeding healthy offspring are created. Ventilation is very well thought out. If all conditions are met, the incubator allows one hundred percent output..
Pros and cons of the incubator "Ideal hen"
The positive factors include the following factors.
- Made of foam plastic, which allows very good heat preservation, easy to clean, which has a positive effect on disinfection. There is also no leakage.
- The heater belongs to the generation of REN, thatallows you to make the heat transfer better and the air in the incubator is not overdried.
- Devicesafe, since it is equipped with a special protection against electric shock.
- Pleasant price.All models can be called: an economical choice for the bird's breeder. In addition to not high prices, very small electricity consumption will be very nice.
The disadvantages are:.
- in many models there is no possibility to use alternative food;
- inconvenient observation holethe process of incubation;
- poor ventilation, which should be provided independently;
- often the temperature jumps, because the thermostats are cheap enough and can not cope with power fluctuations;
- not very comfortable hand-turning eggs, which can injure an embryo;
- automatic turning of eggs very often fails;
- too budget option.
Instructions for use
Before you start, it's worth to get acquainted with the complete instruction that is attached to each model.
It is very important to choose the right place. In this case, provide:
• full flow of air;
• convenient access to the incubator;
• proximity to electricity;
• absence of direct sunlight;
• The room temperature must be at least 15 ° C and not more than 35 ° C.
It is worth remembering the safety rules:
• It is strictly recommended not to open the lid of the appliance under electric voltage, that is, the cord must be pulled out of the socket;
• Before use, the serviceability of the equipment, in particular the cord and housing, is checked for damage;
•the apparatus should not contain any foreign objects;
• the incubator should not be near heaters and open flames;
• It is forbidden to repair the unit by yourself.
Observe the operating instructions:
• monitor the presence of liquid and temperature indicators;
• Turn eggs if there is no automatic function;
• Do not expose to mechanical influence, which can cause damage to the device;
• After each withdrawal, disinfect and wash the grilles and trays.
- Store the incubator in its pure form in a dry, warm place.
Preparation for work
Before you start laying eggs, you should prepare the "Ideal Poultry" for work. For this:
- establish the apparatus by all rules, which are described in detail in the instructions;
- check for possible malfunctions;
- put an extra, simple thermometer;
- pour water;
- warm up to the prescribed temperature.
Bookmark the eggs
Eggs are laid,Only after the incubator is fully tested, qualitatively installed and heated. The material is selected in advance and laid in the cells unwashed.
With a manual coup, it is desirable to put the eggs with the same labeled side, so that in the future it will not go astray..
Reviews on the "Ideal hen quite diverse. Some are quite satisfied with the work of the device, in particular the price and ease of use.
Others are not satisfied with some defects, which are also related to the low cost of the device.
Most often people complain about temperature jumps and uncomfortable method of turning over.
The incubator "Ideal hen" when performing all the rules of operation, according to the manufacturer, should last about five years. Application in everyday life is quite simple and does not constitute work. The implementation of all the rules and, of course, with the time gained experience will help achieve great, positive results..