The content of the article:
Juicy meat zrazy with fresh vegetables and herbs will be a successful "set" for dinner and lunch. Meanwhile, minced meat or meat in the hands of the chef turns into a real easel to create brilliant masterpieces. From it, he will easily make amazing rolls or cutlets, the ruddy crust of which looks deliciously in the company of lettuce leaves and cucumbers. In addition, this dish is very hearty and delicious to the insanity.Moreover, meat zrazy with a filling can be cooked for one hour or even less.
As a meat "wrapper" many take pork or beef. Also, chicken or fish minced meat is perfect for this. Perhaps, for a stuffing it is possible to take favorite products or that is in a refrigerator.
Game of flavors: mushrooms and stuffing
For preparing minced meat and mushrooms simple preforms are made. First, you need to grind onions and meat fillets (500 g), mixing pork and beef. Then wash the mushrooms (300 g), pour half a glass of milk, boil the eggs (2 pcs.), Cut two slices of bread and make a breading. Instead of crumbs, you can take flour. In addition to this, it is worth to wash the parsley and basil to decorate the dish. So, the process of preparation includes the following stages:
- chop 2 bulbs and mushrooms;
- first fry the onion (2-3 min.), and then the mushrooms (10 minutes) and all this a little salt;
- cut the eggs and add roasted vegetables to them;
- soak bread in milk;
- in mincemeat, drive in 1 egg, and also add bread pulp, fried garlic, ground pepper and salt;
- carefully mix the contents of the plate;
- start forming round cakes;
- lay out the filling with a tablespoon;
- beautiful wrap it in rolls;
- roll in breadcrumbs / flour;
- fry in a well-heated frying pan for about 3 minutes. each side (pour oil into 50 ml);
- Fennel / parsley stains beautifully put on the resulting zrazy of minced meat.
As this dish takes a lot of time, made cutlets can be frozen. Such ready-made semi-finished products are a wand-rod for busy people. However, after the cutlets are defrosted, they will need to be soaked with a paper towel.
To prevent the zrazes from getting too dry, a little water should be poured into the pan and covered with a lid. In such a steam installation, the dish should be held for no more than 7 minutes. This allows the cutlets to become more succulent and soft.
Contrast colors: yellow eggs and green onions
These meatballs with eggs (the recipe with the photo can be seen below) are prepared a little by another technology. As usual, everything starts with minced meat. For its preparation you need:
- pour three slices of white bread with milk and hold them for 15 minutes;
- Separate chicken meat from bones, because in this dish it is better to use thighs;
- cut the onion into four parts;
- chop the fillet together with onion in a blender / meat grinder, seasoning with pepper and salt;
- mix with bread and carefully change hands.
To get a more viscous mass, minced meat should be well discarded either in a bowl or on a table. Then the container with meat should be wrapped with food film and put in the refrigerator for a quarter of an hour.
Now it's time to start stuffing. First, cook, and then cut into cubes of eggs. The onions of the onion are ground and fried in a small amount of oil. This allows the product to become more fragrant, and most importantly softer. After that all the ingredients are mixed and salted. Next is the process of forming meat sentries with eggs and onions, which consists of the following:
- board must be covered with food film and then using a tablespoon to form pancakes from minced meat, applying a filling;
- to make this patty, by lifting the film over the edges and giving the mass the desired shape;
- to pull out the received cutlet in a breadcrumb from crackers;
- a few minutes fry them in vegetable oil;
- then cover the frying pan with a lid and simmer over low heat for 15 to 20 minutes.
But the Scottish cooks in the usual chop wrap the whole boiled egg. The idea is quite original. Now it's important to serve the dish properly. Make a presentation as contrastive as possible with tomatoes, sliced slices, onions and corrugated lettuce leaves.
It should be noted that the taste of zraz from minced meat and eggs depends on how to prepare them. Some use an oven, heated up to 200 °, or a multi-barrel. Among other things, these appetizing cutlets can be stewed raw. This heat treatment will take 45 minutes. To speed up this process, you can pre-fry them.Then the oven must be heated to 180 degrees and bake rolls no more than a quarter of an hour.
Gurus of cooking are recommended to put out meat zrazy in some kind of sauce. For example, you can fill the cutlets with fruit yogurt or sour cream, mixed with greens. As a result, they will be soaked in liquid and let the juice flow.
The melted filling can only cause a smile on the guests' face. However, instead of chicken or pork meat with cheese and cheese (you can see the photo of the recipe below), some recommend using fish fillets. It is desirable that it had few bones. In this case, pollock (up to 1 kg) is best. It must be thoroughly rinsed, cleaned and passed through a meat grinder along with a bulb. To mince easily molded, it is mixed with two st. l. manki. This is necessary in order to form large spheres, which then should be broken down and put in the middle a tidbit.
It's time to take care of the filling. She should never interrupt the refined taste of fish. Therefore, it is best for her to pick up sour cheese. Again, to think up something new is not worth it, just need to take:
- Green onion, which is successfully replaced with dill / parsley;
- finely chopped boiled egg;
- 100 g of hard Dutch / Russian cheese (for grinding, a grater is used with midsize cells).
In this technology, feathers of onions do not need to be roasted, because of excess fat, the cutlets do not begin to disintegrate.
Cooked foods should be gently mixed and seasoned with spices. From the received weight it is necessary to blind the miniature balls which are beautifully settled in the middle of large spheres from fish mince. Subsequently, the resulting "koloboks" should be sprinkled with flour and fried in a deep pan, not sparing the oil.
The main thing is that the filling "sit"
In this difficult matter, the most important is the successful selection of fillings for minced meat. Otherwise, you can simply transfer the products or cause disapproval of the family and distinguished guests. In this regard, you need to be able to correctly combine products with different types of meat. Here are a few options for this tandem:
- Pork plus an omelette. The first thing is to beat 2 eggs with 3 tablespoons of milk. Add there cubes of Bulgarian pepper, as well as dill. Fry in a pan until cooked, then cut into strips and twist together with minced meat.
- Cabbage - all over the head. First, the onions are quenched with carrots and chopped cabbage. Then a piece of meat is beaten, the filling is wrapped in it and tied with a thread. After frying, the tourniquet is cut off, but the rolls continue to be stewed in horseradish sauce.
- Pork-ground beef with prunes. Rinse and finely chop the prunes. Mix it with hard cheese (50 g), ground nuts and fried garlic. For pancakes made from minced meat, lay out the filling and combine according to the principle of the patty.
- Carrot and onion mix. Cut the onion into a straw and grate one carrot on a large grater. Fry the vegetables in a small amount of butter, and fill the zrazy with minced chicken.
- Duet: cheese and pickled cucumber. This is an absolutely extraordinary solution for pork chicken cutlets, but still sounds appetizing. For the filling it is necessary to crush the cucumber, parsley and dill, grate two kinds of cheese (Georgian suluguni and, for example, Gouda). All this can be filled with mayonnaise.
- Rice or buckwheat to choose from. One of these boiled cereals can be mixed with boiled eggs. In this case, add green to this mixture. It can even be coriander.
- Vegetable stew. As an experiment, some breaded broccoli with cauliflower. In addition, you can simply boil the green peas and mix it with greens, as well as dried apricots. Another option is sour cabbage, which will bring a special flavor to the dish.
To make a filling, you often have to roast a lot of ingredients. In this case, you need to choose low-fat meat. Otherwise, the result is a dish called "+3 kg to the figure."
At the same time, you can use flour, semolina or croutons for breading. As you can see, almost all the products that are in the "arsenal" of the hostess are suitable for creating this dish. Garnish for such meat spices will serve as mashed potatoes, porridge or spaghetti. If you have cereal in the filling, then the spring salad of cucumbers, greens and radish is most suitable for juicy cutlets. In this case, do not neglect the drinks. Such "delicacies" are good with red wine and even cognac. Freshly sour-sweet juice successfully supplement this idyll of tastes.