In the absence of ovaries on tomatoes or other crops, truck farmers complain of unfavorable weather, as a result of which the pollination of the inflorescences worsens. However, there are a number of other factors affecting the formation of fruits. This will be discussed in this article..
Table of contents
- The reasons for the absence of ovaries on tomatoes or other crops
- What to do to stimulate the formation of ovaries on tomatoes
- Composition of the remedy Ovary and the principle of its operation
- Advantages and disadvantages of the drug
- Cooking Instructions and Safety Measures
- Technology of crop processing
- How to sprinkle tomatoes
- Cucumber processing
- How to sprinkle potatoes
- Comments of gardeners on the use of the drug
The reasons for the absence of ovaries on tomatoes or other crops
To prevent the pollination of flowers can, of course, andhot weather and weak flights of insectsunder the scorching sunbeams. But there are other reasons that inhibit the formation of seeds, making pollen sterile. As a result of such interference, the ovary falls off at the initial stage of formation.
Among the main factors affecting the tying of fruits, experts identify the following:
- lowhumidity (below 38%) in combination with a high stable temperature (above 31 degrees);
- highhumidity (more than 78%) in combination with a temperature above 29 degrees;
- acid soil environment;
- planting seeds or seedlings in cold ground;
- deficiency of micronutrients in the soil (magnesium, boron, nitrogen, molybdenum, etc.);
- excessive application of easily digestible fertilizers;
- insufficient illuminationbeds;
- watering of cropscold water;
- the presence of drafts (or prolonged windy weather);
- reloading the bush ovaries;
- the effect of herbicides used on neighboring beds;
- damage to the plant by disease with a focal zone more than 1/3.
Culture itself "tells" about the problem that has arisen in agrotechnics (lack or excess of nutrition, lack of moisture or excessive dryness). Timely elimination of a stressful situation is restored to normal vegetation..
What to do to stimulate the formation of ovaries on tomatoes
Eliminate the consequences of the identified cause of the lack of ovaries on tomatoes and other plants is not easy. And sometimes it takes too much time to determine the essence of the problem, to save the harvest of the current season will not work.
Therefore, truck farmers shouldtake all measures to reduce the prerequisites, affecting the formation of fruits.
If you have to deal with such a question, then the best solution is to use folk remedies orspecial preparations, whose action is aimed at stimulating fruit formation, preventing the scattering of ovaries.
Many gardeners successfully use Ovary. After treatment with a plant agentEasier to tolerate temperature changes, drought or high humidity environment.
In addition to stimulation, spraying strengthens the immune system, which allows shoots to resist fungal infections and other equally serious diseases. The effect after application of the drug is noticeable in a matter of days, and the action of the active components continues for 30 days..
Composition of the remedy Ovary and the principle of its operation
The drug is made from biological components, so it is consideredsafe for plants and people. Restoration of normal vegetation is achieved due to rich vitamin composition, supplemented micro and macro elements (molybdenum, manganese, potassium, magnesium, etc.) in combination with natural acids.
The active substance issodium salt of gibberellic acid, belonging to the 3rd hazard class (low concentration shows a low level of toxicity).
The principle of the Ovary is to enrich the culture with valuable substances thatactivate metabolic processes. Filled with microelements and energy, the plant emerges from the stress state, ceases to discard the ovaries. The drug is aimed at producing growth hormones (A3, A4, A7), characterized by physical activity..
Advantages and disadvantages of the drug
Before using the drug, it is worth considering its advantages.
- Versatilitymeans it can be used for spraying vegetables, fruit trees and shrubs.
- The composition includes safe substances, which makes it possible to obtainenvironmentally friendly harvest. The active ingredient has no influence on taste and appearance.
- One treatment creates a protection for the plant for a whole month.
- The product promotes the formation of ovaries even in adverse weather, strengthens the immunity of the plant, accelerates the ripening of the fruit for 5-7 days.
- Spraying of cropseliminates the formation of blossoms.
Due to the use of biological substances for the preparation of the preparation and ease of application, the ovaries were not found to be in short supply..
Cooking Instructions and Safety Measures
The working solution is prepared bydissolving the powder in water. It is important to follow the recommendations, instructions and dosage indicated on the package. For each vegetable crop or fruit trees the concentration is different, for example, for a tomato such proportions are prescribed:
- spraying tomaintaining healthy appearance and flowering- on, l water 2 gr. facilities;
- processing forstimulation of fruit formation and yield increase- 1 liter of water 2 gr. facilities.
Before proceeding with processing, it is worth reading the following recommendations:
- the procedure isearly morning or evening;
- the weather must be dry and windless;
- the working solution must be prepared immediately before pouring the bushes (in the diluted form, the properties of the drug are preserved for no more than a day);
- to uniformly spray the liquiduse a sprayer;
- to carry out processing in order to maintain a healthy plant species is worth2 times a season(at the stage of bud formation and after the appearance of peduncles);
- To stimulate the formation of ovaries you need to sprinkle3 times per season(at the flowering stage of the first brush, then the second and third);
- the principle of treatment and the concentration of the solution is used on open beds the same as if sprinkled in greenhouses.
Technology of crop processing
When using the Ovary, it is recommended that you read the rules for processing for different cultures.
How to sprinkle tomatoes
To stimulate the fructification of tomatoes, it is necessary to spray the bedsthrice, the timing is determined by the beginning of flowering brushes (the first brush - the first treatment, the second brush - the second treatment, etc.)
The solution for processing is prepared in this concentration: for 1 liter of water 2 g. facilities. The rate of application is approximately 300 ml per 10 m2.
Spraying of cucumbers is carried outtwice: at the initial stage of flowering and with mass emission of inflorescences. Concentration of the solution is 2 g. means for, l of water. Approximately 600 ml of liquid are used per 10 m2.
How to sprinkle potatoes
Seeds with potatoes are processed2 times per week(the first time at the initial stage of flowering). The working solution is prepared from, gr. Ovaries and, l of water. The rate of liquid consumption is about 3 liters per 10 m2.
Comments of gardeners on the use of the drug
Nikolay Vasilyevich, 56 years old
In recent years, growing healthy tomatoes has become difficult. But even more problems have arisen after the abundant shedding of the ovaries with stable and thorough care. The daughter brought the drug Ovary, the effect noted after harvesting.
The site is small, more than 100 bushes do not fit, and I do not experiment with the variety. The treated plants were givena third more harvestthan those that I was afraid to spray.
Ирина, 38 years old
I can not call Ovary a super drug, although I can also assert its inactivity, too, I managed to gather at least some harvest in comparison with my neighbors. Unlike Control, which did not show itself at all, the money was thrown out of the way.
Vera Anatolyevna, 49 years old
I used the Ovary tool, spraying on eggplants, peppers, beans and tomatoes. The drug showed the best resultson tomatoes and peppers. The rest of the plants I did not find any difference between the treated and untreated bushes.
Татьяна, 35 years old
Ovary copes with its task perfectly. Late spring frosts earlier spoiled the yield, now I'm calm for vegetable beds. As for me, the tool manifests itselfmore effective boric acid, which had to be used before.
Сергей, 40 years old
I bought a dacha 7 years ago, I immediately started gardening. Last year, after the June torrential rains, I found scattered ovaries on early tomatoes.
On the advice of a neighbor, he treated the bed with Ovary. After 3-5 days I noticed the fragrant foliage and new shoots. He took it off the bushon 3 kg of tomatoes, before that the record was, kg from one plant.
Observance of the general rules of agricultural technology and timely treatment with protective agents will prevent shedding of the ovaries. Stimulant drugs will help the plant survive unpleasant weather surprises without loss of yield..