No matter how carefully you treat your Samsung washing machine, in due course the system has a problem. Contacting a service center is an expensive pleasure, especially when most failures can be eliminated on their own.
We'll figure out how to repair the Samsung washing machine (Samsung) with your own hands.
Content of the material:
- 1What malfunctions are typical for the Samsung Samsung
- 2Error Codes of the SMA Samsung
- 3.1Samsung machine does not pump out water
- 3.2No heating
- 3.3Does not pick up water or pours a lot of water
- 3.4Wear of drive belt
- 3.5Noisy work of the Samsung machine
- 3.6AGR does not respond to button presses, does not turn on
What malfunctions are typical for the Samsung Samsung
The design of the washing machine Samsung is characterized by a quality assembly, especially for electronics.
According to the service centers, electronic parts - the board, wiring - fail much less often than other elements.
Let us consider in more detail
- According to statistics, 54% of the failures are accounted for by the heating element. It is the heater most often out of order. Constant voltage surges and scale from poor quality water contribute to the failure of the element.
This includes the TEN connections, as well as a temperature sensor. With a large amount of scale, the thermal sensor fails to operate, and as a result of a short circuit, the TEN contacts are burned.
- The cause of the failure of the AGR in 21% of cases is the wear of the drive belt. Washing can stop in the middle of a cycle, the drum will not rotate. Replace the belt only with the original part.
- 12% of the breakdowns are taken by the input valves. As a result of wear of the rubber or its drying, the water spontaneously pours into the tank. Also, the valve may become clogged, and then the water enters the machine badly.
- The remaining parts share the details: drain pump, worn seals and bearings.
The cause of poor drainage is a clog in the drain system. Permanent water canal is due to incorrect connection. The depressurization of the elements leads to leaks in the Samsung washing machine.
Error Codes of the SMA Samsung
Displays the trouble codes on the display, the system informs the user of the problem. You need to understand the meaning of Samsung's error codes and start repair yourself.
|Troubleshooting codes||What does it mean|
|1E||The failure of the pressure switch.|
|3E, 3E1, 3E2, 3E3, 3E4||Malfunction of the motor tachohtika SM.|
|4E, 4E1, 4E2||There is no water in the tank.|
|5E||Failed to drain the water.|
|8E||Failure of the motor AGR.|
|9E1, 9E2, Uc||A power failure occurred. Too high or low voltage.|
|AE||There is no communication between the electronic board and the display panel.|
|bE1, bE2, bE3||The washing machine does not turn on.|
|CE||The water in the tank exceeded the heating rate.|
|bE1, bE2, bE3||Problems with closing the hatch door.|
|FE||Ventilation does not function.|
|NOT, HE1, HE2, HE3||The heating element (heating element) is defective.|
|LE (LE1)||There was a leak.|
|OE (OF)||Too much water in the tank.|
|tE1, tE2, tE3||The temperature sensor is defective.|
|HER||Failure of a heating element or a temperature sensor for drying.|
|UE||There was an imbalance.|
|Sud||Exceeded the concentration of foam.|
Consider how to repair the washing machine Samsung with your own hands.
Samsung machine does not pump out water
It is necessary to check the drain system: most often the cause is a blockage of the drain pipe or pump.
- Unplug the machine, shut off the water.
- Disconnect all communications.
- Remove the dispensing tray by pressing the catch in the center.
- Open the drain filter hatch on the front panel from the bottom.
- Drain the remaining water and clean the filter.
- Put the SM on its side, open the access to the bottom.
- After finding the location of the pump and the branch pipe, loosen the pipe clamps.
- Disconnect the pump wires.
- Remove the screws securing the pump.
- Remove the pump and check for blockage.
- Remove the nozzle and wash it from dirt.
Carefully inspect the nozzle at the time of damage. More often than not, it loses its tightness at the clamping points. If the pipe or pump fails, new parts must be installed.
To check and replace it, you need to get to the TEN. By the way the washing machine Samsung is made, we conclude: in order to get the TEN, you need to remove the front of the styralka.
We repair the washing machine automatically:
- After disconnecting the SM from the network, unscrew the screws securing the top panel from behind.
- Pull out the dispensing tray. Remove the bolts behind it.
- Unscrew the remaining bolts and remove the Samsung washing machine control panel.
- Remove the bottom panel.
- Unbolting the cuff of the hatch, pry the metal clamp and remove it.
- Remove the cuff inside the drum.
- After unscrewing the door locking screws, and also unplugging the wires, remove the front panel.
- At the base of the drum is a heating element.
- Disconnect the heater wires.
- Unscrew the central nut (not fully).
- Having pushed inside the central bolt, remove the heater.
- Remove the thermostat from the heater.
If the thermostat is working, simply move it to a new heater. Installation is carried out in the reverse order, after which the body is put.
Does not pick up water or pours a lot of water
The reason for the absence of water can be in a blockage. Repairing the washing machine with your own hands, first of all:
- Turn the shut-off valve.
- See if there is enough water in the tap.
- Inspect the inlet hose. Maybe he bent over, twisted.
- Disconnect the hose and rinse under pressure from the tap.
- Remove the filter from the intake port mesh.
- Clear it from blockage.
If excessive amounts of water enter the machine, check the filling valve.
- Remove the top panel CM, on top of the wall you will see the inlet valve.
- Disconnect the valve wires.
- Unscrew the fixing bolts.
- Loosen the hose clamps and detach the hoses.
If the valve is generally OK, replace the gasket. If not, install a new part.
Wear of drive belt
To replace the belt you need to know how to remove the back of the washing machine Samsung:
- Unscrew the bolts and remove the back cover.
- Remove the old belt from the pulley.
- If the inspection has confirmed belt wear, install a new one.
- Start to put the belt on the engine pulley, moving and scrolling the pulley of the drum.
Now you know how to repair a washing machine without calling a master.
Noisy work of the Samsung machine
When washing SM started to vibrate strongly, buzz, make noise? Verify the correct installation, how stable the technique is on the floor.
A more serious cause of noise is bearing wear. To replace it you need to know the device or have a Samsung washing machine circuit. The change of bearings is described in detail in the video:.
AGR does not respond to button presses, does not turn on
The reason can be in the control panel. It is necessary to check the contacts of all the buttons, they may have stuck, or the keys themselves have been sold.
Another problem lies in the electronic board. Repair of the control module in the Samsung washing machine is not an easy task, so it's better to contact the service center. Of course, before applying, you can inspect the card yourself:
- Remove the top cover and pull out the detergent drawer.
- Unscrew the screws holding the control panel.
- Unclip the plastic latches and unplug the wires.
- Unfold the latch block, remove the lid and remove the board.
Visible damage can be distinguished by burned elements, tracks. If visually nothing is noticeable, contact the service.
After examining typical malfunctions, you learned how to repair and fix Samsung washing machine (Samsung) with your own hands.
When starting to repair, do not forget about safety. The video will help you:.