Disassemble washing machine Malutka is simple, because its device is understandable and uncomplicated. The biggest effort that you will have to make when disassembling is the manufacture of the key. Next, we will describe in detail the nuances of dismantling the machines "Baby" and describe in detail how to make a key.
Content of the material:
- 1Tools for disassembling machines
- 2Disassembly of machine
- 3Advice of specialists
Tools for disassembling machines
It does not matter why you decided to dismantle the machine - for repair or for parts, you still have some difficulty. None of the existing keys can not be disassembled. In the years of crazy demand for "Baby" craftsmen and craftsmen broke the mountain of keys, but later came up with a solution and began to manufacture the key themselves. Since then, the era of fast disassembly of washing machines "Baby" began. We will certainly share with you the secret of making the key. Equip this set:
- A tube with a diameter of -2 cm. Also fit a square profile of steel - enough 20 cm in length.
- Combination pliers.
- Drill for metal 6 mm.
- A pair of bolts 6x50 mm and a pair of nuts to them.
If you are a resourceful master, then perhaps you will not have to buy anything and all of the above can be found on the balcony, in the garage or in the pantry.
Attention! Make a key outside the house - where there is a vice and a workbench, or even better - a drilling machine. But you can drill a hole and drill.
So, make the key:
- Measure the distance between the activator holes in which the fasteners are located. This is about 95 mm. You need to drill 2 holes in the tube, equal to this distance.
Important! If the machine does not, and you drill using a drill, tighten the reinforcement in the vice. Mark the marks with a punch, and after - start drilling.
- Install the bolts in the holes.
- Tighten them with nuts
Disassembly of machine
Before you dismantle the Little Machine, you made a key, and now you do not need anything else. Open the cover of the washing machine, remove the hoses and remove anything that might interfere. Cover the floor with film or newspapers, put the machine on its side and you can start disassembling: Before you dismantle the Little Machine, you made a key, and now you will not need anything else. Open the cover of the washing machine, remove the hoses and remove anything that might interfere. Cover the floor with film or newspapers, put the machine on its side and start the disassembly:
- First you will need the back of the machine. On it you will find a plastic cap - pick it up with a thin screwdriver and remove it.
- Next, roll the impeller, turning so that its hole coincides with the same on the casing.
- In the rotor of the electric motor, insert a thin screwdriver or spoke. It is necessary for the motor to be locked.
- Take the key of your own manufacture and unscrew the activator, at the same time removing the case.
Attention! The side in which the activator is turned off, each model of the Baby can be different. Be careful not to damage the thread.
- The tank is held by six fasteners. Take each one in turn.
- Remove the flange.
- Remove the gasket and washer. Remove the fasteners on which the machine body parts are held.
- All that's left is to remove the motor.
Disassembly of the washing machine Baby was successful!
Advice of specialists
If you have planned a repair, and after dismantling, you will also need to assemble the CM, then do not forget to take your every step on the photo. It's hard to remember where that detail was, and even more so - the location of the wiring. The photo will help you easily collect the Baby back. Also, do not put too much effort into the instrument. The "soft" plastic housing and the rubber gaskets are not too resistant to damage. Rubber components can easily be damaged by the sloppy movement of a sharp screwdriver, and pliers can tear off the edges of the fasteners. So you just add yourself extra trouble. Be careful, successful repair! Finally, we recommend a video. It will help you figure out how to disassemble the little darling Baby:.