The content of the article:
Even during the reign of the great emperors, she was served to the royal table as an exquisite delicacy. Today, cauliflower baked in the oven with cheese is a favorite dietary dish of plant food fans. Experienced housewives try to cook it in many ways. They use a special technique of soaking, the method of cutting, and also the method of preparation.Each cook has his own tricks that help to create real masterpieces.
To properly wash an exotic vegetable, you must consider its size. Miniature fruits are washed under the tap. Large versions are first poured in liquid, and only then washed with running water.
Some housewives boil broccoli in milk, others fry in batter. But the most popular dietary dish is cauliflower baked in the oven with cheese. Let's get acquainted with simple variants of cooking this amazing delicacy.
Cabbage in mustard-cream sauce
The peculiarity of this dish is the delicacy of seasoning. After a meal, a pleasant aftertaste remains in your mouth, which encourages you to regale this dish again. For its preparation you need to take the following ingredients:
- head of cauliflower;
- sour cream;
- hard cheese;
- chicken egg;
- sunflower oil;
- pepper (several peas);
- Bay leaf.
When the products are collected, they begin to create a dietary dish - cauliflower, baked in the oven with cheese. First of all, the vegetable is thoroughly washed or soaked in water. Then throw in boiling water, seasoned with pepper, salt and bay leaf. Cook for no more than 10 minutes.
To inflorescence did not lose its natural color, it is desirable to put a pinch of sugar in boiling water.
In a separate container, prepare the sauce. First, the egg is ground with sunflower oil and mustard. Add sour cream there and mix.
Cheese is rubbed on a fine grater, and garlic is passed through a press.The ingredients are put in a liquid sauce, continuously stirring the mass.
On the greased baking dish, the cauliflower inflorescence is placed. Smoothly plaster them with mustard-cream sauce, then put in a preheated oven (180 ° C) for half an hour.
Cauliflower, baked in the oven, is served as a dietary product for the fans of healthy food.
Refined casserole from vegetables
This aromatic and healthy dish can be cooked in only 30 minutes if there are such products in the refrigerator:
- Bulgarian red pepper;
- hard cheese;
- White wine;
Prepare baked cauliflower quite simply:
- First, the vegetable is disassembled into inflorescences. Then cook for 3 minutes in water mixed with wine.Throw it back in a colander, so that excess liquid is gone.
- The white part of the leeks is cut with the same pieces.Red Bulgarian pepper shred in circles, garlic is passed through the press.
- The onions are fried on warm butter. Add pepper and garlic. Cover with a lid and simmer for about 10 minutes on moderate heat.
- On the greased form spread out the inflorescence of cabbage. Run with your favorite spices, salt. On top, slice tomatoes, stewed vegetables, and then put for 20 minutes in the oven.
- When the appointed time is over, the mold is taken out of the oven. The product is abundantly covered with cheese and pre-ground dill. The vegetables are then baked for another 25 minutes.
Such cauliflower, baked with cheese and vegetables, is obtained with a ruddy crust, which is liked by so many fans of plant foods. For dinner, the dish is served with sour cream, white bread and dessert wine.
Dish for a useful family meal
Who does not agree that cooking is the greatest field for creativity? Even with a ready-made recipe, you can experiment and get great meals. An amazing combination of vegetables, fish and cheese crisp is combined in this interesting recipe.
Set of products:
- cauliflower and broccoli;
- canned fish (tuna);
- bulb onions;
- cheese of soft consistency;
- hard cheese;
- Spices, according to taste preferences (pepper, Italian herbs, garlic);
Stages of creating a dish:
- Carefully washed broccoli and cauliflower inflorescences spread on a baking sheet.
- Tuna meat is poured into a deep container, draining canned liquid from it. Add to it soft cheese, mayonnaise, spices, salt. All mix thoroughly.
- Mass, which turned out, accurately distribute the vegetables in a uniform layer.
- The hard cheese is rubbed on a large grater and sprinkled over the fish paste.
- The pan is placed in a preheated oven up to 200 degrees. Bake for about 45 minutes.
Baked cauliflower and broccoli with tuna, served as a full dish for the evening meal.Pleasant family communication will be complemented by a delicate aroma and unsurpassed taste of a useful treat.
Since hard cheese is used only to form a crusty rind, it is advisable to choose varieties without additives and dyes.
French strokes in a vegetable delicacy
Enterprising hostesses should get acquainted with the recipe for baked cauliflower with cheese filling and Béchamel sauce.This delicious dish is prepared from such ingredients:
- wheat flour;
- hard cheese;
First of all, washed cauliflower is divided into small inflorescences.In the saucepan boil the salted water, dip it into cabbage and cook for about 7 minutes. It should become soft and gentle to the touch.
The hard cheese is rubbed on a grater with a large base.
Butter is placed on a hot frying pan. When it melts, add flour and fry until golden.Then in small portions poured boiled cold milk and cooked at minimum heat.
To ensure that there are no lumps in the sauce, it is desirable to continuously mix the mixture with a spatula or a whisk.
At the very end of the pouring add nutmeg, pepper, salt and half grated cheese.The mass is cooked on low heat until the cheese is completely melted, and the sauce will become homogeneous.
Boiled cauliflower is placed in a fireproof form for baking.
Slightly cooled down sauce "Béchamel" richly cover the vegetables.Sprinkle with the rest of the cheese. Bake in a preheated oven for 200 minutes for 10 minutes.
Such a vegetable delicacy is served for dinner or for an easy snack.It is beautiful in appearance, has a delicate texture, exquisite aroma of nutmeg and French touches of Béchamel sauce.