Replacing the drain hose in the washing machine has some difficulties. We step by step will tell you how you can remove, change or clean the hose in SMA of any brand.
Some users think that its replacement is similar to a filling hose. However, it is not. The water intake hose is attached to the body of the stylalk, while the drain hose is located next to the pump.
Content of the material:
1When a replacement hose is required
- 1.1Right choice
2Self-replacement of drain hose
- 2.1CMA Indesit, Samsung, Beko, LG, Whirpool, Ariston, Candy
- 2.2AGR AEG, Siemens, Bosch
- 2.3CMA Electrolux and Zanussi
- 2.4CM models with vertical loading
When a replacement hose is required
The drain hose serves to drain the waste water, so it is attached to the drain pump, next to the nozzle. It is made of polypropylene, therefore it withstands water of different temperatures, and also remains resistant to chemical agents.
For what reasons does he need a replacement?
- Wrong element. Often when you buy a washing machine in the kit you get a hose. However, during installation, it can be short. Of course, you can lengthen the element, but this increases the risk of water leakage.
- Mechanical damage. Replacement of the hose for draining the washing machine may be necessary for fracture, leakage failure. It is recommended to replace the part immediately.
- The hose is clogged with debris, scum so much that it needs replacing.
Before replacing the drain hose, it is necessary to choose a suitable replacement. You have three options:
- The standard option. This is a classic, according to which the length of the part is from one to five meters. This is quite enough to connect the stylalki.
- Telescopic option. The name speaks for itself: a compressed hose the size, meters stretched to the length, meter. In addition to the advantages in the form of mobility, there are disadvantages. When stretching, large corrugated folds are formed, which vibrate strongly during operation.
- Coiled version. Demountable type, consists of modules in the size of 50-55 centimeters. Convenient, because you can adjust the length.
Do you know how to pull the drain hose out of the washing machine? Lift up the top panel and see where it is located. To do this, unscrew the two screws at the back and, moving the panel in the opposite direction, remove it.
Different models of CM dismantling may be different, so consider the replacement in each of them.
Self-replacement of drain hose
Next, we will tell you how to remove the drain hose from different types of washing machines. You have to choose your brand and start repair.
First you need to prepare the machine, for this:
- Disconnect the SM from the network.
- Close the water inlet valve.
- Prepare a container to collect water.
- Unscrew the inlet hose from the housing and drain.
- Remove the hatch cover - at the bottom of the front wall.
- Prepare the container, unscrew the filter and drain.
- Move CM away from the wall.
CMA Indesit, Samsung, Beko, LG, Whirpool, Ariston, Candy
The most convenient models for repair. You do not need to dismantle the stylalki and remove the panels. It's enough to get to the bottom of the car.
How to do it:
- Tilt the machine back to gain access to the bottom.
- Unscrew the bolts securing the drain pump.
- Bring the part, loosen the clamp that fastens the hose on the pump.
- Disconnect the other end of the hose on the body, and pull it out.
- Install a new part by clipping it to the pump.
- Connect the other end to the chassis.
- Place the stiralk in place.
You coped with the task! You can do other connections.
AGR AEG, Siemens, Bosch
In these models, you need to remove the front cover. Operate consistently:
- Pull out the dispensing tray. To do this, press the center lock and pull it toward you.
- Remove the screws securing the control panel.
- Press the latches around the perimeter with a flat screwdriver.
- Put the panel on top of the stylalki.
- Remove the bottom cover.
- Open the hatch, pull off the rubber and remove the clamp.
- Fill the sealing rubber inside the drum.
- With your hand on the body, unplug the lock hatch wires.
- Unscrew the bolts holding the front panel, remove it.
Excellent! Accessed. Now determine how to remove the drain hose.
- Remove the hose clamp to the pump.
- Remember how the element is attached to the body.
- Unplug and remove it.
- The replacement hose is installed in the reverse order. Immediately fasten to the pump, and then to the body.
Check the strength of the fasteners.
CMA Electrolux and Zanussi
Here you need to remove the back cover. The process is easier and faster than in the previous case. Get Started:
- Unscrew the screws as above, lift the top cover.
- Unscrew the bolts located along the perimeter of the rear wall. If they are covered with plugs, remove them with a flat-blade screwdriver.
- Leaving the panel to one side, find the pump below.
- Unclip the hose clamp, remove it.
- Disconnect it from the case.
- Install the new part in the reverse order.
There is! You can test the car by running the wash.
CM models with vertical loading
After reading this article, you will learn how to shoot all the walls and panels of your styralki. In vertical machines, you need to remove the side panel.
- Remove all screws securing the side. They can be located both from the front and from the back side.
- After you have seen the pump, loosen the clamp and disconnect the hose immediately from the pump, then from the body.
- Replacement is carried out on the same principle.
You can repair the drain hose of the washing machine: if the damage is small - a small crack, - they can be sealed. Also check for blockage. You can clean it with water or with special means.
Now you know how to change or clean the drainage element. Follow our instructions and you will succeed. Watch a video on the topic:.