Self-diagnosis system in washing machines Ariston tells us how to identify and fix the problem. If on the display of electronic models of Hotpoint Ariston the error F04 is lit, it means a malfunction of the water level sensor.
Electromechanical washers Ariston indicate a malfunction code by indicating: the “Empty Tank” - “Overflow” light is on.
- 1 What does F04 error mean: how to determine the problem
- 2 What to do to check and repair
What does F04 error mean: how to determine the problem
system crash and reset the error, turn off the CM Ariston from the outlet. Turn on in fifteen minutes. If the error appears again, read on.
Pressostat is a device that controls the amount of water in the tank. If it is out of order, you will notice obvious signs:
- Washer Ariston( Hotpoint Ariston) collects excess water.
- The machine takes too little water.
- Lingerie badly wrung out.
- A problem is common when the tank of a typewriter is empty, but the system considers it to be full of water. TEN runs idle, as a result of which it can quickly burn.
- In the “Rinse” mode, the drain pump is activated.
Now you know what a breakdown of the water level sensor can mean, at which the machine shows the F04 error code on the display.
Before proceeding with the repair, the pressure switch must be checked.
What to do to check and repair the
In the washing machine Ariston, the pressure switch is located at the top of the side panel. To reach it, you need to open the top cover of the washer. To do this:
- Disconnect the CM Ariston from the network.
- Shut off the water, turn off all communications and hoses.
- Remove the two bolts and slide the top panel to the side.
- The location of the level sensor is shown in the photo.
- Remove the hose clamp with pliers before removing the pressure switch.
- Connect a small length of hose and blow into it.
- The working pressure switch will emit from one to three clicks, indicating that the program has been switched.
- If nothing happens, check the connections and wires.
- Examine the sensor hose for clogging. If necessary, perform a cleaning to solve the problem.
To replace the pressure switch, it is necessary to purchase a new device and reinstall it. Repair can be done independently, the main thing is to carefully consider the details.
Now, if Ariston’s washing machine gives F 04 error, you know how to fix the problem.