Speaking of LED TVs, implies that the equipment uses so-called organic light-emitting diodes. They are applied in two versions, the price difference is an order of magnitude! Because of the high price, people are in no hurry to choose LED TV.
The use of LEDs in the
TV The main purpose of organic LEDs in modern equipment is the backlight in LCD TVs. For a long time, the lack of LCD TVs was considered a low level of contrast. The disadvantage was corrected by the introduction of organic light emitting diodes. Their advantage is bright colors and luminosity. The task of getting some flowers seemed insoluble; today it is a thing of the past. However, to produce a matrix entirely of organic LEDs comes out expensive. And use as a backlight increases the cost slightly.
Plus organic light-emitting diodes - the glow is uniform. Diodes are located around the perimeter of the screen - like a lamp, but the quality is fundamentally different. Therefore, the choice of LED TV on liquid crystals is worth considering. The small size of the LEDs reduces the thickness of the screens, it will suit those who want to hang a new acquisition on the wall. Connector panel is located on the side. Plus - LED-backlit TVs are praised for low power consumption.
TVs built on OLED technology cost over 150 thousand rubles. The line of models is small, there are slightly more options than manufacturers. Not everyone will decide to pay 400 thousand rubles for a toy. The main advantage of OLED TVs are high quality color reproduction and contrast. And now we will try to choose a suitable option on the market.
Choosing a TV with LED backlight
Let's look at Yandex-market offers. LCD TV with LED backlight industry leader Samsung is offered for 15,000 rubles. Diagonal 22 inches, FullHD resolution supported. Definitely a massive TV model. A typical tactical move Samsung.
- The TV is equipped with DVB-T and DVB-T cards. Information is slightly distorted: backward compatibility is provided, physically one card capable of receiving television broadcasting of DVB-T standard of both generations. The fact of world significance will become significant in Russia in a few years - the country's air space is rapidly digitizing. Network pave immediately second generation. The DVB-T2 card for ordinary citizens means that a simple antenna for the desired frequency and horizontal polarization, attached to the end of a cable with a resistance of 75 Ohm f-connector, and digital multiplexes will appear on the screen. When viewing encrypted content using a TV slot for a SMART-card. If there is no such function, estimate how important the paid content is. The built-in DVB-T2 tuner does not imply the presence of a card slot. In other words, this is an example of a critical assessment of information. Want paid content from digital channels? Make sure that there is a necessary slot. We study the Yandex-Market information further and see the offer - the CAM-module - the desired slot for the decrypted paid content card. Pay attention to the version. The model works in CI format - the first generation. If the provider delivers products in a different format( CI +), viewing is impossible. You will have to buy a separate tuner( or hire one from an ISP).Read on!
- The second advantage of this TV model is the built-in cable TV card. Please note that it is of the first generation, in mnemonics - DVB-C.This means the standard of the second and subsequent generations of the card will not accept. New buildings in Moscow and the region are equipped with cable TV, a TV with similar functionality will be a wonderful gift.
- Pleases digital sound in surround sound format. Two built-in speakers - familiar to everyone stereo effect: left and right channel. Surround Sound - Sound around. Analog channel broadcasts on standard stereo. Is the TV capable of converting the stream, breaking it into 5.1 channels( some equipment does a similar job).Or is it about streaming stereo with HDMI?For example, a Blu-Ray player is playing, the stream from it goes to the TV.And why is it if there are two built-in speakers? True, there are HDMI and optical digital outputs that support the format. Consequently, the Sound around is removed from the TV and sent to the speaker system. It is implemented by receivers and signal decoding amplifiers available in stores. Earlier we talked about this. Costs - 1,5 thousand rubles. The main thing is to correctly arrange the columns, otherwise the effect will be lost.
- screen. Network connection support is provided in two versions: via Ethernet an router is connected to update the software, via BlueTooth is a home computer for watching movies. Wireless interfaces are used for other purposes. The functionality depends on the software.
- Pay attention to the HDMI interface option. There are many modifications, it is difficult to understand. For example, if the Blu-Ray player is made for the second or third-generation HDMI, some functions( if not all) will not be available. Therefore, version 1.4, which is present in the TV in question( consciously do not call the brand), is not new for a long time.
- The SMART TV function is negotiated. That is, the TV is used as a universal gadget: communication in the network, installation of programs, etc. Each manufacturer installs specific services. Minus - the operating system is not designated, therefore, additional features have to guess. Specifying the Android OS would allow PlayMarket to access the software.
The ports on the connection panel have additional ports. For example, USB for connecting a mouse, keyboard, disk for reading movies. Additional features depend on the ability to install the necessary drivers. Based on the information provided, we assume that for 15,000 rubles we get the desired version of the TV with great potential.
Now briefly plunge into the world of high prices.
Choosing an OLED
TV How to choose an LED TV, given its cost - an order of magnitude more expensive than usual? Knowing the technical details, making a choice is simple. The electronic filling is the same, we pay for a matrix of organic LEDs:
- Built-in digital television reception cards: satellite dish, home antenna, cable are connected without external receivers, which is not surprising: microchips cost a penny.
- Set Surround sound, a full set of inputs and outputs.
- Implemented support for SMART CI + cards.
In other words, we buy an expensive matrix seasoned with various options. The task of choosing a LED TV is solved: we buy an expensive matrix of all-inclusive organic LEDs. It is surprising that the only available resolution is FullHD with a diagonal of 56 inches.
Conclusion: if there are inaccuracies in the manual, readers will understand how to evaluate the suitability of the type of equipment for their purposes, therefore, will be able to choose LED TV.