To remove traces from the wallpaper you will need:
- white piece of cloth or cotton pad;
- vegetable oil;
- hydrogen peroxide;
- stain remover.
It is worth noting immediately that it is useless to display the traces of a felt-tip pen from paper wallpapers. Especially if they are already old. So that the situation does not worsen, be sure to conduct a test on the same piece of wallpaper. Consider the various recipes that can be used depending on the type of markers.
You can clean the wallpaper in the following way:
- Soak a cotton pad in hydrogen peroxide.
- Gently wipe only the mark of the marker.
Hydrogen peroxide should react with the stain and it should disappear.
If you have vinyl wallpaper, then peroxide can be replaced by a usual means for removing stains from clothes. It is easy to use it:
- Treat the place with a pattern solution.
- Leave for 15-20 minutes.
- Gently rinse with water.
If the traces of the water-based felt-tip pen remain on the clothes, they can be removed in the following ways:
- We buy the special laundry soap Antipyatin. Carefully soap contaminated areas of fabric, rub and rinse with plenty of water.
- If the white thing was soiled, hydrogen peroxide would come to the rescue. We put on the stain cotton pads moistened with a solution. It is desirable from two sides. It is necessary to change the discs as they absorb the pigment. Cover the cloth in warm, soapy water.
- You can use an oxygen stain remover. Apply it to contaminated areas of tissue. We stand about 10 minutes. After the clothes are washed in a washing machine with the addition of regular powder.
- You can remove stains from the fabric upholstery of the sofa and clothing using ordinary dishwashing detergent. Apply it and leave for about a day. After washing clothes, we wash upholstery using a brush.
Alcohol based felt pen
Removing this type of contamination is even more difficult. For starters, you can try this recipe:
- wets a cotton pad in alcohol or cologne;
- gently scrub marks.
Change the swab continuously so that the color pigment does not smear over the wall.
To remove such stains, ordinary toothpaste can be used only for sure white:
- apply it in a small amount onto a cotton pad;
- gently rub it into the stain;
- wait a few minutes;
- remove the remains of the paste with a dry, clean disc.
Freshly squeezed lemon juice will help to remove pictures from wallpapers. To do this, prepare the following solution:
- mix lemon juice with alcohol in equal proportions;
- wet a cotton swab and put on the lines of stains;
- wipe the wallpaper with a clean cloth.
The procedure can be repeated if it was not possible to remove the stains the first time.
If you find contamination on the upholstery of the sofa or clothing, you can use the following methods:
- Dampen a cotton swab in denatured alcohol and attach to the right place. Then prepare a soap solution and wash clothes in it or use a sponge to put it on the upholstery. If there is no denatured alcohol, you can use ammonia, medical alcohol or vodka.
- Remove the pictures from the sofa or clothes with the following solution: dissolve chopped laundry soap in alcohol. We process with a cloth. Rinse thoroughly.
- Get glycerin from a pharmacy. Rub them a stain and leave for 1 hour. Rinse clothes in saline solution( 5 liters of water and 1 tablespoon of table salt).
- Professional supplies are sold in stationery stores. They are suitable for heavy pollution.
Oil-based felt pen
It is impossible to combat such pollution on paper wallpaper. If you have a vinyl coating, you can try the option with sunflower oil:
- apply it on the stain and leave it for a while;
- wash with warm and soapy water;
- thoroughly dry.
If such a felt pen appeared on the clothes or upholstery of the sofa, then you can try the following recipes:
- The pollution is treated with vegetable oil and left soaked for 3 hours. After the thing is washed in the car with powder.
- You can try to apply a liposolvent or a special stain remover. Soak the item for several hours, and then wash it thoroughly.
We answered the most insidious question of a housewife how to remove the marker with wallpaper and fabric. Armed with these recipes, you can save things and return them to their former beauty.