1 Retention rules
- 1.1 Condition 1. consumption time
- 1.2 Condition 2. Where to store?
- 1.3 Condition 3. The reasons that the oil deteriorates
- 1.4 Condition 4. How to choose a place to store?
- 2 The useful olive oil?
- 3 What if the product is spoiled?
- 4 Output
I have been extremely fill salads with olive oil. Its usefulness is no doubt. But I was tormented by the question of how to store olive oil is a long period, that it has not lost its useful properties. I understand this, and I hasten to share with you the oil storage conditions for olives.
Condition 1. consumption time
The shelf life of the olive oil after opening limited. This is a perishable product, which is recommended to be consumed within 9 months from the time of manufacture.
Carefully read the label. Manufacturing date of Provence seasonings (so-called olive oil) should be no more than 3 months.
- consumed within a month;
- opaque glassware - best suited for storage;
- do not use if the date has expired.
Condition 2. Where to store?
For long-term storage is necessary to ensure the right conditions:
- high quality products are the longest-stored in the glass;
- dark-colored bottle - the best container for olive oil: light destroys the useful properties - trace elements and vitamins;
Tightly sealed container keeps the usefulness of the product for at least two years.
If the oil is in cans, use this packaging delivers certain inconveniences. Therefore it is better to pour the liquid into a shallow container after opening.
Condition 3. The reasons that the oil deteriorates
The product can be damaged if:
- broken lid sealing - so provoked by oxidation with oxygen: the aroma is lost and there is oil rancidity;
- low temperature - accompanied by the appearance of sludge and loss of nutritional quality;
Condition 4. How to choose a place to store?
Oil thickens in the refrigerator? Is it possible to store olive oil in the refrigerator, because the low-temperature regime - destructive?
The oil from the olive fruit can be properly stored:
- in a cool, dark pantry, cupboards;
- at a suitable temperature: +12... +16 ° C.
- away from heating appliances.
The useful olive oil?
As a bonus, tell, what is the use of a Provencal sauce:
- It has a positive help in the digestion process;
- easily absorbed by the body;
- accelerates metabolism;
- strengthens blood vessels;
- prevents loss of calcium;
- It heals wounds;
- It removes harmful toxins;
- It reduces the risk of cancer;
- improves eyesight.
By the way, how to store vegetable oil:
- Storage temperature - from +5 to +20 ° C;
- avoid contact with water and metals;
- use a glass bowl as a container;
- homemade bread store in a cool dark place, can be in the refrigerator.
What if the product is spoiled?
If the shelf life of the olive oil expired - what to do with it? Overdue olive oil is widely used in medical, preventive and cosmetic purposes.
Moreover, applying it not only at home in the elite salons of beauty treatments using the most popular Provencal refueling and effective.
Now you know how it is possible to store olive and sunflower oil, and how to use it if the date comes to an end. Check out the video in this article to see visual instructions. If you have their secrets - share them in the comments.
Do not miss the most important:
Once a week we will send the most interesting stuff that you have not seen
We read for 32 to 500 people. Join us!