Vinegar, salt and laundry soap
On kitchen towels, stains of various origins often appear. To get rid of fresh and even old stains and whiten old towels will help such affordable products as vinegar, salt and soap.
- Stains left by a tomato or coffee can be bleached by soaking in saline solution, and soaked in cold water. To prepare the solution, add salt to water: 1 liter 1 tablespoon. Soak towels for about 1 hour, then lay in the washing machine and wash with powder. You will see that even washed towels will look as good as new ones, and there will be no trace of stains.
- A 72% soap will help remove grease stains from both white and colored towels( this is the inscription that should be present).In this way, you can whiten not only linen kitchen towels, but also the kind of terrycloth that have lost time and endless washes. Soap rub the towels, put in a plastic bag and leave it overnight. The next morning they can only rinse with warm water and you can enjoy the result.
- Helps in the home to whiten flax products and get rid of fat stains and diluted in 1 liter of water 9% vinegar( 1 tbsp.).Towels should also be soaked in the prepared solution for at least an hour. After soaking, erase as usual.
. The problem of stale, washed towels is concerned with the majority of housewives, who sometimes invent the most unexpected and original ways with the use of seemingly completely unsuitable means. And what is most surprising - these methods work!
You can even whiten a very dirty linen or terry towel at home using the following very original method. To begin with, we prepare a solution of the following components:
- A half of a piece of laundry soap( again we take 72%).
- Silicate glue( 3 tablespoons).
In the resulting solution we place the product and boil for half an hour on low heat, then cover with a lid and wait until it cools. We rush, we are surprised, we admire.
Who would have thought that vegetable oil can be used to give whiteness to towels? It turns out that this method also exists, and it is very effective.
For the preparation of the solution we take:
- 2 tbsp.spoons of vegetable oil.
- One spoon of any liquid bleach.
- Glass washing powder.
- 5 liters of warm water.
The laying of the whitening towels in the prepared solution should be carried out for three hours. Then take out and rinse in plenty of warm water.
You can use the same recipe, in which instead of liquid bleach dry is used in the same amount, water is taken not 5, but 10 liters, and it should be hot. Powder and oil remain unchanged. Here, the ingredients are added to the water during boiling and then the towels are soaked until the final cooling of the solution.
A solution of boric acid with soap is also an excellent tool. Such a solution is prepared in 10 liters of water( necessarily hot), which is added to the soap, rubbed with a grater, and 2-3 tbsp.spoon boric acid powder. Soak towels in the prepared solution, and then run the wash in the normal mode.
Very difficult to remove at home rust. But you can cope with it if you use lemon juice, which is widely known for its whitening properties. Juice needs to be poured on each spot, after which all products should be placed in a plastic bag, left there for several hours, and only then loaded into the wash.
Mustard, soda and hydrogen peroxide
Such familiar products are truly multifunctional. In addition to the direct appointment, they are used for cleaning dishes and for medical purposes.
It turns out that using these tools at home you can whiten towels, and this method will cost almost nothing, because the cost of products is small and they are always at hand.
- Clean the stains and dirt with mustard without boiling. The powder is diluted with a small amount of water, until it turns gruel. Apply the product on a towel and fold in the bag, leaving overnight. In the morning wash and rinse.
- Similarly, you can do with soda, it is also suitable for boiling, soaking and regular washing.
- Heavily soiled towels with old stains can be washed with a solution prepared from 5 liters of water( warm), 5 tablespoons of salt, half a cup of powder and three tablespoons of hydrogen peroxide. Terry towels and linen towels are soaked for several hours and then washed.