- 1 The basic rules of care
2 Smart wash
- 2.1 Step 1. preparation products
- 2.2 Step 2. Handwash
- 2.3 Step 3. drying products
- 3 Bleaching downy shawl
- 4 Summary
My mum has a shawl... warm, practical and hypoallergenic. Two winters he was running without a single complaint, and the third - we noticed the stained areas. Before us there was a question as to wash feather shawl at home. We have coped with the task perfectly. How? Now I tell.
The basic rules of care
Any procedure is always limited by the rules and guidelines. Consider the laws of washing things down:
Rule 1. caring attitude
Pooh is better not to wash at all, so try to treat him gently to clean less frequently.
Rule 2. quality preparation
Pooh quickly deformed. For this reason, if you do not prepare and immediately begin to run in the search for, say, a towel at the crucial moment, you risk to spoil the product.
Rule 3. The ban on the cleaning of the washing machine
Whatever advised girlfriend, even in modern machines masters do not recommend to clean handkerchiefs from dirt. Deformation downy fabric can not be repaired.
|Rule 4. The optimum water temperature should not exceed 35 ° C.|
Experienced washerwomen are advised to approach the wash downy shawl in 3 stages:
Since the products are very gentle down to each step must be approached with all carefully and accurately. Cleaning involves many restrictions, for example, you can not:
- stretch the thing;
- to direct a jet of running water;
- apply the detergent directly without water.
Step 1. preparation products
Before you wash the shawl at home, you need to undertake thorough preparations:
- Preliminary shake well goat down, whereupon its comb. As the combs using massage brush with wooden teeth.
- Podyschu quite deep and large bowl and prepare detergent. In the absence of the pelvis, you can use the bathroom.
- Even relatively clean thing before washing soak for 20-25 minutes - so that the dirt quickly depart.
Step 2. Handwash
Wash shawl is relatively easy, the main thing - to be very careful:
- Dissolve the selected detergent in water.
- Lightly shake cobweb lightly. Do not twist or rub the material - so you spoil shawl!
- Remove the handkerchief, and the dirty water drain and place the new soap solution.
- Check scarf in the light, if stain remains, wash again and scarf by hand.
- Rinse the product 2-3 times in cold water.
Choice you can stop at one of these detergents:
|Liquid soap without dyes|
|Liquid detergent for wool and silk|
Step 3. drying products
After washing remains one step - competent drying. If you just hang the product on the dryer, it is guaranteed to lose its shape. What to do:
Method 1. Special frame for drying downy shawl
Such a little thing, you can build your own or buy at a hardware store.
Price devices - approximately 200-500 rubles, depending on the size.
Do not stretch, but just straighten handkerchief.
Method 2. terry towel
This method is more simple, but does not guarantee protection against deformation during drying:
Deformation can be avoided if the pin thing on the perimeter of any light objects.
Bleaching downy shawl
Often with products from the goat down and clean out the dust "signs of old age." But sometimes there are more corrosive pollution. Rubbing can not be - we have already found. What to do? I'll show you how to whiten feather shawl white three ways.
Method 1. Hydrogen peroxide
Method 2. gidroperit
For reliability, add 50 ml of liquid ammonia.
Method 3. bleach LASKA
Here, perhaps, we understand all the intricacies of washing down shawls. If you know of other secrets, I'd be happy to read them in the comments. And how to care for the delicate thing, you learn from the video in this article.
Do not miss the most important:
Once a week we will send the most interesting stuff that you have not seen
We read for 32 to 500 people. Join us!