1 Eliminate the smell of mold - 8 recipes
- 1.1 What if I faint scent of mustiness
- 1.2 5 recipes from sustained odor
- 1.3 3 embodiment - get rid of mildew spots
- 2 preventive measures
- 3 Summary
A high level of humidity in the house - a problem with which many know firsthand. This provokes the appearance of mold on clothes. Found in the subtle things, but an unpleasant musty aroma? Then you need to get rid of it, and I'll tell you how.
Eliminate the smell of mold - 8 recipes
Get rid of the smell of mold on clothes can be, the main thing - just to begin to act. Measures that you will solve the problem, is directly dependent on how strong "flavor" exudes your jacket, jeans or a dress.
What if I faint scent of mustiness
Barely noticeable, but the unpleasant smell of clothes after washing will help eliminate the sun's rays. Hang the product in the sun to dry, and the ultraviolet light will do everything for you. If such is not possible, remove the musty smell from the clothes will help the vinegar and specialty flavors sold in household stores.
After washing, be sure to iron the product. Selecting the ironing should be based on tissue type.
- For delicate materials. Pre-wash them in hand-washing mode. After fill the steamer or iron and iron flavored water product through a cheesecloth or thin fabric.
- For cotton and linen. They can be ironed at maximum temperature, it helps to get rid of microorganisms and bacteria - malodor sources. Once let things lie down and cool down, and then place them in the closet.
5 recipes from sustained odor
From good smell of mold on clothes to get rid of difficult, but nevertheless real. There are a few popular recipes, which I have tested the effectiveness of their own experience:
Method 1. Turpentine and clay
If you are looking for how to remove the smell of damp from clothing, try this recipe:
Method 2. Soda
Remove odor from clothes to help ash, which is there for any kitchen. Just add a spoonful of this product to the washing powder.
Method 3. Vinegar
Dilute the detergent with vinegar to the consistency of thick cream. Pour the mixture into a suitable container of the washing machine.
This method will help bring the smell of damp from clothing of any type.
Method 4. Borax powder
Dilute tablespoon borax in warm water and blend the resulting liquid with detergent.
In solution, soak the items for a few hours and wash them. Musty smell will disappear as if it had never been.
Method 5. Vodka or ammonia
Dilute a small amount of ammonia or regia in water and pour the solution into a spray bottle. Spray it on clothing, hang it on a rope and dry.
3 embodiment - get rid of mildew spots
How to get rid of the smell of dampness on the clothes - understood. But what if things were whitish spots of mold? Should resort to such methods:
Method 1. Salt and lemon juice
Juice squeezed from one lemon, soak the injured matter and leave it for 10 minutes.
After sprinkle the stain with salt, wait a bit, wash the product with your hands and dry it in the sun.
Method 2. Onion
Juice of one bulb soak mildew stains, let it dry out a bit and still repeat the procedure several times.
After load things into the washing machine and turn the wash cycle with a low temperature.
Method 3. Whey or buttermilk
Dairy products - is another option to get rid of mildew on clothes. Soak in serum or curdled milk tainted product at 12 hours.
Then you will only have to wash the product normally and carefully dry it.
To ponder over how to get rid of the musty smell of clothes, no longer have, you need to store things:
- Thoroughly dry the things. In no case do not put the clothes in the closet until it is completely dry. Even slightly wet product can cause serious problems.
- use the iron. High temperatures prevent reproduction of mold spores.
- Regularly clean the washing machine. If things after washing the smell of damp, it is possible that the problem lies in the washing machine. Check sealing drum gum, if necessary, clean it any detergent containing chlorine.
- Treat shelf cabinets. High moisture levels in the room becomes a cause of the increased moisture in the closet. She, in turn, provokes the appearance of mold. To prevent such trouble, sometimes flush shelf locker alcohol regularly and ventilate the area.
I told about the ways how to deal with the smell of mildew and stains on clothes, without the aid of cleaning. And if you follow the recommendations, then just forget about the damp clothes.
I take a look at the video visual instructions in this article. If you still have any questions or want to share your recipes - Comments write.
Do not miss the most important:
Once a week we will send the most interesting stuff that you have not seen
We read for 32 to 500 people. Join us!