- Cooker - a technique tested by time
- Cooker in a special cabinet
- Independent cooking surface as part of the built-in cooker
- Electric stove or just an
- work panelwith a choice. Along with full-fledged detached stoves on the market of kitchen appliances, various designs of hobs and ovens are presented. How to make the right decision and buy what is right for your kitchen?
Cooker - appliances, proven by time
Despite the fact that the home appliances market is constantly updated with new products, many people prefer to install ordinary electric and gas stoves in kitchens. But if the hob is also powered by electricity and gas, the question arises, why is the stove preferable? How is she better?
- A cooker is cheaper than a hob and oven.
- Stand-alone appliances have the advantage of installation. There is no need to prepare a new place in the kitchen; it is enough to connect to an existing gas pipe or electrical network.
- Stoves already have a gas, electric or combined heating oven built into the body.
- The models of stoves with a work surface made of tempered glass, stainless steel and glass-ceramic are not only convenient to use, but also adorn the kitchen.
A stove in a special wardrobe
Anyone who prefers to have traditional appliances in the kitchen may like its built-in version. Installation in a dedicated cabinet may require additional costs. But they are usually compensated for by the purchase, since the initially built-in appliances do not have their casing and cost less.
Cooker consists of two built-in parts - a hob and oven. There are models in which both parts are interdependent, wired and have a single control mechanism. They are traditionally installed on top of each other.. ..The advantage of a built-in stove is that it fits better in the interior, organically combining with kitchen furniture.
Independent cooking surface as part of thebuilt-in hob. Loading. ..
. Recently, it has become increasingly popular in the design of the kitchen room. In essence, this is part of an independent type embedded plate. If desired, you can purchase and oven. In this case, both parts will have independent independent control.
Compact and functional independent hob for ease of operation is not inferior and even surpasses gas and electric free-standing stoves in something.
Electric stove or just an
working panel. Let's compare these two types of equipment in order to choose the one that can ease the daily hassle of cooking.
Size and weight
If the kitchen area is small, a compact light-weight hob is more suitable for its arrangement. It is easy to install it in any place convenient for the hostess - on the cabinet, kitchen table or tabletop. Usually it is two or four hot plates, which is enough for cooking in a small family with children.
If you plan to cook various dishes in a large volume, it is better to choose and install a standard electric cooker. It is able to simultaneously sustain pans weighing more than 10-15 kg.
Low energy consumption
You can compare the hob and electric stove in such parameters as efficiency( efficiency).The standard oven has an efficiency of 70%, while the efficiency of the panel is 90%.It turns out that due to low energy consumption, its use in kitchens is more appropriate.
Offered in the market electric stoves and hobs are able to complement the interior of any kitchen. In appearance, this technique is dominated by the two most popular shades - black and white. But if you wish, you can choose brighter colors and their combinations.
What is cheaper
If you compare how much a traditional electric stove and an independent hob cost, then due to the existing oven, the stove will be more expensive. If in addition to the panel to install an independent oven, then the total amount may be greater.
The cost depends on the method of heating the burners. You will have to pay more for the induction heating hob. At the same time, its use will save on electricity.
If you want to acquire modern technology with a coating of glass-ceramic, tempered glass or stainless steel, its acquisition will cost more. The most inexpensive option would be to purchase equipment with a surface of enameled steel.
What to consider when choosing a hob
Users may be interested in the following functions:
- Automatic change of the heating zone depending on the size of the cookware. The burner is turned on directly in the zone where the pots or pans are located.
- Automatic boiling control allows you to switch from maximum power at the moment of boiling to the power level required for further cooking.
- In addition to four, there is a hob with 5–6 burners.
- The gas control system is a function to stop the gas supply when the flame goes out.
- Self-shutdown function in case of overheating of the burner or absence of some time commands from the user.
- Residual Heat Indicator. It burns when the burner is operating, when it is turned off and when it is cooled to a safe temperature. The indicator will tell you what the hotplate is hot, which will allow you to keep the finished dish on it hot.
- Lock the inclusion of the working surface. Need protection in the presence of small children.
What are the hobs used
Some hobs have powerful hobs with two or three rows of flames. Accordingly, they are called "double crown" and "triple crown."The bottom of the dishes they warm up evenly and very quickly, which greatly speeds up the process of cooking.
Halogen rings are allocated with power. Very fast heating is provided by a high-temperature spiral combined with a quartz gas-filled tube. This makes it possible to save cooking time.
The induction hob is activated only when the dishes are placed on it, the temperature is easily adjustable. In the process, only the bottom and the contents of the cookware are heated, the panel remains completely cold. The induction hob is as safe as possible, convenient to use and maintain, for its effective use you need dishes with ferromagnetic properties. Dual-circuit, as well as three-circuit burners allow the use of a larger or smaller area of heating. This is important when using dishes of different capacities. It is easy to regulate heating by touch switching or by slightly turning the knob.
Work surface material.
Surfaces of modern panels with burners located on them are made of enameled and stainless steel, tempered glass and glass-ceramic.
- The enamel coating is inexpensive, durable, with a rich choice of colors. Cleaning enamel from fat and other food contamination is laborious. It is possible the appearance of scratches on the surface.
- Stainless steel coating has a beautiful modern look, can be matte and polished. For the care requires special cleaning products.
- The glass ceramic coating is stylish, beautiful, but relatively expensive. The coating is used in the manufacture of hobs with various elements of heating. These are modern multifunctional hobs. They require careful maintenance and use of special dishes.
Solving the question of whether the panel or electric stove is better, with the necessary information, is not difficult. Modern housewives, it is important to have a compact stylish equipment in the kitchen, the minimum cost of energy and time for cooking. Therefore, it is better to choose one of the hobs.