1 Rules of operation of audio devices
- 1.1 Technique 1. Twisting around palm
- 1.2 Technique 2. Twisting the headphones in the form of eight
- 2 Facilities storing audio devices
- 3 Output
Headphones - one of the most convenient modern devices. But there is a significant disadvantage of this invention, which makes you wonder how to tie the headphones so they are not confused? It is enough to learn the simple technique of twisting the wires, which I will describe. And also share a list of devices that allow to store and transport such an accessory without the slightest damage.
Handle and headphone storage will prolong their life.
Rules of operation of audio devices
Before we move on to the study of the issue, how to roll up the wire, I will say a few words of gentle headphone operation:
- Do not pull the wire deviceBut only for the plug, otherwise it may break.
- Do not remove the wire abruptly - it may also damage the device, quite solid and confident movement without excessive force.
- It is not necessary to store accessory in inappropriate places - on the couch or on the floor, where the headphones may be damaged accidentally.
- Do not leave the wire hanging - it would lead to their rapid wear.
- Avoid contact with waterIn the rain is better to give up the drying of the music on the street.
- Avoid sleeping with headphones - so you can avoid the deformation of the wire.
- High volume levels may damage the speakers, and this will affect the future quality of the sound.
Technique 1. Twisting around palm
Simple life hacking headphone jack allows you to quickly and easily pull up the wire for easy carrying further and further comfortable use. Repeat the entire procedure step by step instructions will help:
- to untangle the headphones and put them on one hand.
- Then we need to rewind the earphones second hand around the palm of your hand in a few turns.
- The stranded wire is released and evenly pull the edges.
- Leaving a small tail - about 10 cm.
- ponytail wrap wires twisted around a few turns.
- The tip of the tail pull formed in the ear.
Technique 2. Twisting the headphones in the form of eight
Hide and headphones can be other, equally effective way - in the form of eight:
|Illustration||Description of the action|
|Step 1||The tip of the cord are suspending between the forefinger and little finger.|
|step 2||Stretch the other end of the cord on the outer side of the little finger and index finger with the interior.|
|step 3||Unleash a twisted cord with fingers and get a kind of "eight".|
|step 4||The remainder of the cord twist "eight" middle and stretch the tail in the resulting "eye."|
Facilities storing audio devices
Not everyone will want to buy separately a special case or box for storing music accessory, and the price they are often bites. But headphone device can be easily done by hand improvised:
- Stationery clamp large - a great helper in storage accessories with long wires.
- Plain plastic card It will be a good device to store your accessory.
Stranding headphone case is performed directly on pre intersected half map.
Cord twisted around her, and the tail, and the dynamics of stretch in neatly slotted holes at the ends of the card.
- One of the easiest ways - will be useful for those who often dries music from the phone.
You need to remove the accessory from the socket and gently twist the cord around the phone (or player), tie the ends into a light unit.
- Suitable and the most simple wooden cork out of alcohol.
Do not believe me? Try it yourself to twist the cord around its base and tip of the stick side.
- Twisting the headphone does not suit you? You can use the case for glasses - great convenient way to store the necessary accessories while traveling. In the process of twisting the cord does not contract it too much - it may damage the accessory.
I helped you understand how to store and how to fold the headphones, so they are not spoiled. If you have your own methods and experience on this issue, be sure to share your comments. The videos are presented in this article are still some methods, it is convenient to store headphones.
Do not miss the most important:
Once a week we will send the most interesting stuff that you have not seen
We read for 32 to 500 people. Join us!