There are quite a few methods of how to change the size of shoes. They are divided into two groups:
- using natural remedies;
- using chemistry.
The first group of methods is the use of:
- Boiled water.
- Hot air.
It must be remembered that not all of them are suitable for any skin. For example, boiling water and ice can not be used for varnished. Changes in temperature can damage the surface of the varnish, which will ruin the appearance. Moreover, this type of leather shoes or shoes are advised to handle only from the inside, but not from the outside.
. Chemical uses:
- Special products for stretching natural leather.
However, here, too, you need to remember that if your shoes are varnished, in order to stretch them, it is best to use specialized tools. They will not spoil the surface of the item of clothing, while maintaining the appearance.
Above we have already mentioned methods with which you can change the size of shoes or boots. Now let's talk more about how to stretch the natural skin, without referring to the experts, and doing everything at home.
For this method, any fairly oily cream may be suitable, for example, for hands. If a piece of clothing rubs you in the heel or in a toe, you need:
- Liberally grease with the cream or butter those places that need to be stretched.
- Wear boots or boots.
- Walk in them for 30 minutes.
- Then, if suddenly the item of clothing is still tight, repeat the procedure.
Under the influence of the softening properties of cream or butter, natural leather becomes soft and the fibers are amenable to change.Tip: This method is not suitable for every skin. The fact is that when changing the size, the fibers of the material can be damaged, thereby spoiling the quality and appearance of the thing.
It is well suited for leatherette, but only if it is of good enough quality. Otherwise, stains will appear on the surface, which will make their appearance not presentable. How to use this method at home?
- First, heat the kettle with water.
- As soon as the water boils, pour boiling water inside the shoe.
- Hold there for a few seconds.
- Then pour out the water.
- Then wear a piece of clothing and walk around until it is completely dry.
This method should be used carefully, as it was mentioned above that it will not work for patent leather.
This is quite a time consuming method that will take time from you. However, the result will justify the forces expended. To use this method at home, you need:
- Fill two plastic bags with water.
- Put the first bag on the entire length of the shoe, tightly tied it.
- The second package is put on top, untied.
- Then the shoes must be put in the freezer until the water freezes.
- Pull out and wait until the water thaws a little.
- In conclusion, pull out the polyethylene with water.
So you can not only increase the width, but also the length. And, most importantly, you should not try to pull out packages with still non-thawed water. This can cause shoes to deteriorate.
You will need: hair dryer, sock, shoes.
To stretch a piece of clothing made of leather with a hair dryer at home, you need to do the following:
- Heat your shoes with a hair dryer.
- Wear a sock.
- Wear shoes.
- Continue to heat the thing until the skin is supple and soft.
- After this has happened, start moving your foot: with your heel, twisting it in different directions, and with your toe, squeezing and unclenching your fingers.
- You can also help yourself with your hands, stretching your shoes in length.
Remember, you must keep the hair dryer at a distance of 10 centimeters from the skin so that it does not appear stains or stains.
Also among the most common methods are those that use chemicals, they can be easily used at home. They will perfectly help you to change the size of shoes made of genuine leather, as well as answer the question: "How to stretch shoes made of artificial leather."
Alcohol or vodka, any of these substances will help you to achieve the required size. If you want to use this method at home, you need to follow a sequence of simple steps:
- Wet three cotton swabs.
- Put two of them into the sock.
- Last heel.
- And then put on your shoes or shoes.
- Walk in them until the shoes are stretched.
These substances will quickly disappear from the shoes. Kerosene can be used in the same way. However, it is quite difficult to remove its smell, so it is recommended to use it less often than all other methods.Tip: so that alcohol waddles do not pinch their feet and cause irritation, it is best to wear shoes on toes.
Another effective method is a solution of three per cent vinegar, which will easily help to cope with the problem of small shoes. In order to use it, you need:
- Dampen a sponge with a solution.
- Wipe the shoes from the inside.
- Wear and wear.
For a better effect, you can also treat the surface on top with a special sprayer.
In case your back is rubbing against your back or just your shoes are small, you can rub them with paraffin. For this fit a candle made of this material. The paraffin-rubbed shoes left overnight will become softer and you can easily wear it without feeling any discomfort!
They can be purchased at shoe stores. They are designed specifically for those cases where you need to change the size of the wardrobe item from both leather and leatherette. To do this, spray or apply the product on shoes or shoes and then put them on and walk for a while. After that, the shoes will sit on you like a glove!