This is the most convenient and fast method to update your favorite thing. Aerosol can be found in any shoe store. There are many colors and shades. For coloring it is necessary to prepare:
- spray paint of the desired type;
- rubber gloves.
The whole process is fast:
- Before painting, it is imperative that you clean the product of dirt and dust.
- Hang the jacket on special hangers.
- Spray paint should be in rubber gloves at a distance of 30 cm.
- If there is excess paint on the material, they can be removed with a sponge.
- Dry the product for an hour, and then you can wear the updated item.
If the bald patches have not stained the first time, the whole procedure can be repeated. In this case, each new layer should be applied after the previous one is completely dry.
Professional liquid paint in a bottle
Still thinking how to dye a leather jacket and update its look, use the following effective method. If you want to update clothes made of leather using such a tool, then prepare the necessary materials:
- rubber gloves;
- deep enameled basin.
Proceed as follows:
- Dissolve the required amount of paint in a basin of water.
- Before the procedure, do not forget to clean clothes.
- Place the jacket in the finished solution. At the same time well flush thing to remove air residue.
- For a uniform staining, constantly turn it over.
To consolidate the result, prepare the following ingredients:
- 1 liter of warm water.
- 100 grams of vinegar.
- 2 tbsp.lfood salt.
The jacket must be rinsed in this composition and thoroughly dried.
Using this method of coloring, pay special attention to such places as armpits, pockets and folds.
If you are afraid that the jacket will deteriorate due to water, you can paint it with a sponge. To do this, rub the coloring matter in a circular motion across the entire surface of the material. Fix the dye can be a simple vinegar.Be sure to dry the product in a natural way.
Dry powder with coloring pigment
This is one more common remedy. Prepare the solution as follows:
- in warm water dissolve the powder;
- mix thoroughly;
- pour the solution into boiling water( 2 liters);
- bring to a boil and cool( approximate temperature should be 40 degrees).
To refresh your skin, you must clean it and soak it in water for several hours. The material must be thoroughly saturated with moisture. This manipulation is carried out to ensure that all the air comes out of the pores of the material. Otherwise the staining will be uneven.
Next, soak the jacket in a solution with paint, constantly turning it over. To fix the color is also recommended to use acetic salt solution.
Before any painting the surface must be cleaned. For this we suggest using simple recipes:
- It is better to clean dark-colored clothes with diluted lemon juice.
- Prepare a soap solution with a small amount of glycerin.
- Well whipped egg white can be used.
The following tips will help you improve the process of painting your favorite leather:
- If you do not like the smell of vinegar, you can replace it with a special acrylic fixer. It is sold in any specialty store.
- Instead of a sponge for applying paint, you can use a fabric made of natural wool.
- No matter what paint you use, the main thing is that you need to clean the surface before processing.
- For drying products do not use hair dryers and any other electrical appliances. Everything must go in a natural way.
- It is strictly forbidden to repaint clothes from one color to another. It is better to restore its original color. Otherwise, the item may be damaged.
- To make the painting process as rare as possible, do not hang wet clothes in the closet, do not wash them in an automatic machine, and avoid damage to the mechanical nature.
- If you are afraid to spoil your favorite clothes with your own hands, then you better trust the experts. They know exactly how to dye a leather jacket and make it professional.
As you can see, do not rush to throw out old things. With the help of such simple recommendations, you can try to return them to a second life.