- About manufacturers
- Compare refrigerators Indesit and Atlas
- Which refrigerator is better to choose
Each manufacturer of home appliances tries to satisfy the wishes of the consumer. Most often, going to the store for a new refrigerator, we are about to imagine what we would like to purchase. But sometimes it happens that several models meet the desired criteria at once, and the main difference lies only in the choice of brand. For example, which refrigerator is better than "Indesit" or "Atlant"?Not everyone will be able to immediately answer this question. Let's try to figure it out together.
Our comparison of Atlant and Indesit refrigerators will start with the characteristics of each of the brands.
This manufacturer changed the Minsk refrigeration equipment, which was very popular in Soviet times. The stable quality that has passed the test of time still attracts many buyers to this day. The choice of models is quite large and can satisfy the most diverse needs. Belarusian Atlant refrigerators can boast reliable mechanical control, a good energy saving class( A or
" Indesit "
This company is widely known as a reliable Italian manufacturer. Refrigerators and other appliances of this brand are convenient, comfortable and multifunctional. European quality, the criterion preferred by many buyers. But there is one nuance. Indesit refrigerators are not always Italian-made. This company has many branches both in Europe and in the countries of Asia. Therefore, the quality of products can vary considerably depending on which particular country the assembly was made. In the Russian market, most often models of Chinese manufacture or a plant located in the Lipetsk region are presented.
Nevertheless, the refrigerators of the brand “ Indesit ” are also quite diverse functionally, have a rather wide model and price range. All these qualities allow the buyer to choose a model that perfectly meets all expectations.
Compare refrigerators “ Indesit ” and “Atlant”
To use an example to determine which is better than “Atlant” or “ Indesit ” let's take two specific models, one from each manufacturer. For the purity of the experiment, we will compare refrigerators in approximately the same price category: Atlant XM 4092 022 and Indesit BIA 16.
Each of these models is not too different from the other in terms of its main technical characteristics:
- stand-alone units with freezers located below;
- color is white, the coating material is plastic;
- electromechanical control;
- each model has one compressor;
- energy consumption class - A( 339.45 kW / h / year for Atlanta and 325 kW / h / year for Indesit);
- both models have a manual drip system defrost ;
- and the other refrigerator works on the refrigerant R600a( isobutane);
- both models have the ability to re-hanging doors and convenient shelves of impact-resistant glass.
With other conditions being equal, the Indesit refrigerator is slightly lower than its Belarusian counterpart:
- Atlant XM 4092 022 dimensions - 60x63x176 cm;
- dimensions Indesit BIA 16 - 60x66x167 see
At the same time, “ Indesit ” has slightly less useful volume. This parameter is 278 and , of which 193 and are in the refrigeration compartment and 85 and in the freezer. Refrigerator "Atlant" boasts a little more usable volume. The overall setting is 297 liters. At the same time, 201 and will occupy the refrigerator and 96 and - the freezer compartment.
The noise level of
This parameter for both models is also absolutely identical and, according to the manufacturers, does not exceed 39 dB .However, for this, the cooling unit must be set on a completely flat surface and adjusted strictly to the level.
At first glance, the freezers in both refrigerators have no significant differences. Both are located at the bottom of the unit and have three boxes. Looking at the instructions, you will see that the Atlant XM 4092 022 can freeze 4.5 kg of products per day. At the same time, Indesit BIA 16 is able to cope with just four kilograms. The difference seems to be small, but it is.
At Atlant power outage, the Atlant is able to stay offline for as long as 17 hours. At Indesita , this indicator is 2 hours less.
Looking into the upper compartment you can see several significant differences:
- in Atlanta you will find 4 shelves for products, and in Indesite there are only 3;
- only 3 door shelves “ Indesita ” can not compete with 6 at Atlanta;
- In addition, a separate container for eggs is provided for the Atlant XM 4092 022;
- both models have 2 large boxes for vegetables and fruits.
Another difference between the two models is the class of the refrigerator. Atlas XM 4092 022 has a class N - this means that it is able to produce the stated performance when working in the temperature range +16 +32 C. For warmer regions, the Indesit BIA 16 is preferable. It has an N-ST class and is able to work normally at ambient temperatures of up to +38 C.
Which refrigerator is better to choose
?You have to choose yourself. In order not to be mistaken, you need to focus, rather, not on the trademark, but on the functional indicators.
Well, if the choice is between almost identical models, as in our comparison? Pay attention - here's what:
- Find out how many service centers of that and another manufacturer are in your city or the nearest availability.
- Try to find out in online stores or on the appropriate forums how difficult it is to purchase components for a particular model, how much they cost and how long will it take to wait for delivery?
- Where exactly was the particular Indesit model you were considering buying? Is this Italian quality or assembly assembled in Russia ?
- What are the specific advantages of a particular model? Are they important to you?
Only by analyzing all the indicators in the complex, you can make the most correct choice.