- Characteristics of gas columns Ariston
- Pros and cons
- The best models from Ariston
To organize the quality of hot water in a private house or apartment, some users prefer a gas-fired hot water heater. In order for the device to serve for a long time, it is necessary to choose a model from a reliable and trusted manufacturer.
A striking example of decent quality "water heaters" - the equipment from the brand "Ariston".Geysers of this manufacturer are perfectly adapted to the difficult domestic conditions. The company has been producing similar equipment for more than 60 years and fully complies with all technical standards.
So what makes the Ariston geysers so popular? Let's figure it out.
Characteristics of the gas ariston Ariston
All heaters, represented by this Italian brand, have small dimensions and a modest classic appearance. They fit perfectly in almost any interior and have good safety performance. To do this, you just need to strictly follow all the rules of operation, described in detail in the documentation.
Ariston gas water heaters have the following characteristics:
- gas monitoring system;
- preset reverse thrust sensors;
- high-quality automatic protection against accidental overheating;
- sensitive thermal sensors.
Such characteristics and reliability indicators will allow you not to worry even if you forgot to turn off the device before a long trip. If a dangerous situation arises, the system will do everything on its own.
The main "difficulty" in the operation of the device is its correct setting. The fact is that all the speakers have preset parameters set at the factory on the basis of averaged characteristics. You can make individual adjustment yourself. For this, it is enough to carefully study the instructions attached in the kit. If you are worried that you will do something wrong, you can invite a service wizard for this purpose. It will not be difficult to do this, the equipment from Ariston has many certified service centers.
Pros and Cons
Like all devices, Ariston has both positive and negative characteristics. The main advantages of a gas water heater from an Italian manufacturer include the following:
- quiet operation;
- use of current technologies;
- high-quality protection system;
- lack of temperature changes in water when using different modes;
- classic appearance;
- small size;
- good maintainability;
- copper heat exchanger with a long service life;
- quite affordable cost.
Despite the fairly good popularity and adaptability to difficult conditions, the technique has several disadvantages:
- is difficult to use with very low water pressure;
- Chinese assembly and, as a result, not too high quality components;
- high cost of individual components required for repair.
Judging by the reviews of some users, with serious breakdowns of gas pumps from the “Ariston”, it is much easier to purchase a new budget model than repair the old one. It is fair to say that it is not difficult to purchase spare parts for repairs, although they can cost expensive.
The best models from Ariston
Let's look at some of the most popular models on our market. These are the columns of the “Deluxe”, “Fast Evo” and “Marco Polo” series. Each of them has its own positive and negative features. Consider them in more detail.
Ariston Fast EVO 11b
Excellent household speaker at a very attractive price. Capable of passing 11 l / min, this is enough to provide two points of water pumping. The column has the function of electric ignition, working from a pair of batteries. There is a flame modulation system. However, despite this, the temperature sometimes has to be adjusted manually, for this there is a special switch. Settings are set very easily. This is facilitated by the built-in indicator.
- enough for 2 cranes;
- not too sensitive to low water pressure;
- is the limiting temperature of water heating;
- high-quality protection system.
- unassuming appearance;
- need to replace batteries;
- with a minimum flame can be heard a small whistle, which disappears if you turn on the gas at full power.
Ariston Fast EVO 14b
This option is almost similar to the previous one, with the only difference that its performance is much higher, up to 14 l / min, which is more than enough even for a very large family.
- at least manual settings, it is enough to set them once, and the unit will support them independently;
- keeps the temperature even when pressure in the water mains increases;
- ignites quietly, does not produce any pops or microexplosions.
- minimal design;
- regular battery replacement;
- with the change of weather outside, the temperature comes to be adjusted manually.
Ariston Gi7S 11L FFI
This unit from the “Marco Polo” series has a closed combustion chamber and is equipped with an automatic ignition system.
- high-quality auto-protection system against accidental overheating;
- convenient control via touch panel;
- can support set parameters;
- adjusts the temperature with pressure fluctuations in the network;
- Can be connected to a gas cylinder, which is especially important for installation in the country.
- steel body panel is quite brand;
- long "thinks" when changing the temperature settings;
- makes a bit of noise when working due to the inclusion of a fan installed inside.
Ariston CA 11P
A good unit of the budget price category. It stably holds the set parameters, but when they change, it can “think over” the temperature equalization.
- great price;
- easy operation;
- classic appearance;
- can keep set parameters;
- ignites smoothly, without noticeable microexplosions.
- rather thin outer case;
- is not very quiet, which can interfere at night;
- requires regular battery replacement;
- works with difficulty at reduced pressure in the pipes.
Ariston Fast CA 14P
And this model is not too sensitive to low pressure. The heater has a good performance, about 14 l / min. This is quite enough to provide several water points. Excellent keeps the set parameters and is equipped with a reliable protection system.
- automatic temperature control, independently triggered by floating head;
- easy operation;
- high performance;
- excellent ratio of quality and cost.
- , according to feedback from the service staff, is not very convenient to repair, since all parts are located almost close to each other;
- sometimes you need to tinker with temperature control;
- has not too democratic cost.
Ariston Marco Polo Gi7S
A distinctive feature of this model is the lack of a chimney. This site is simply not needed. The device is a turbocharged gas column, for the arrangement of proper operation of which the pipe must be taken directly to the street. It is best to do this through the vent or punching a hole directly in the wall. To install such a device, you have to get special permits from the gas supervision service.
- well supports temperature parameters;
- with a decrease in pressure in the network simply turns off( boiling water will never pour out of it);
- does not require regular battery replacement;
- does not consume oxygen from the room during operation;
- is very quiet.
- is critical to power surges;
- requires special permission for installation.
Ariston DGI 10L CF Superlux
This is one of the best deals in the budget price segment. The model has a capacity of about 10 l / min, is equipped with automatic electric ignition and summer-winter mode. Management is mechanical, but very simple.
- is a very nice value;
- integrated gas control system;
- can run on natural and liquefied fuel;
- low noise;
- separate setting power of water flow;
- nice design;
- easy operation;
- small size;
- can operate at low gas pressure.
- is only enough for one water point;
- battery change required;
- LPG burner purchased separately;
- have difficulty with parts for repair.
As you can see, although the choice of a gas column is not an easy task, the Ariston trademark offers a fairly wide range of models for every taste and budget. Which of them to stop, you decide. But if you don’t want to pay extra money just for the “name”, Ariston may be the perfect solution.