Types of shoes
First you need to say that every leather product requires a certain care. There are several types:
- with finishing;
- without finishing;
- is white.
Each of these types of skin differs in certain properties, therefore it is impossible to care for them with the same methods. Since, for example, leather with a finishing treatment is more resistant to moisture, and without it - less. Therefore, let's talk about each of the species separately.
Finishing is used to ensure that the skin remains shiny and does not lose its properties. As a rule, in order to protect the material, use oils, wax and a variety of sprays. In stores most often there are products that have passed the finishing treatment. However, if you are not sure, you can ask the seller about this, and also read information about the product on the package or in the insert inside the box.
In order to properly clean your shoes, you first need to prepare them, for this you will need:
- soft brush;
In order to prepare shoes:
- Take a soft brush and gently walk it over the entire surface of shoes or boots to remove the accumulated dirt that has adhered while walking.
- Next, take a dry cloth and wipe the surface of the product, removing the remaining particles of dirt.
- Then wet the cloth and squeeze well.
- And then wipe your shoes with a slightly damp cloth to completely remove any contamination.
- And after that, put to dry in a ventilated place, trying to avoid direct sunlight, as well as strong heat. Do not put your shoes near the battery or heaters, it can spoil their appearance and distort the product.
If there is still a trace of stains on the shoe, take vinegar and dilute it with water in equal proportions, then wipe it off.
After your wardrobe item dries completely, you need to do further processing to update. To do this, you will need:
- shoe polish of the required shade;
- soft cloth;
- soft brush.
To keep your shoes looking beautiful for a long time, try to care for them using the methods described daily in the evening, after work or walking.
To properly clean shoes or boots you need:
- Apply a little shoe polish on a soft cloth.
- Then gently fluff the entire surface of the leather product without losing a single detail.
- Let the cream dry a little.
- And then polish the surface with a soft brush.
- At the end, drop some water on a clean rag and once again polish your shoes.
In this way, you can not only maintain the quality of your shoes, but also update them.
If you bought shoes or shoes that have not been processed, then in order to care for them, you must purchase certain funds. They will be able to maintain the quality of a leather product and will not allow it to lose its appearance.
The steps for preparing the shoes are the same as for the one that was finished:
- You need to clean the surface with a soft brush.
- Then treat the skin with a damp cloth.
- You can clean up old contaminations with the help of saddle soap, which is sold in shoe stores.
- With the help of soap and water should create a lush foam.
- Apply it to pollution.
- Wash off the foam with water.
- And dry your shoes.
Care. It also differs almost nothing from the shoes that have undergone final processing. However, there are some nuances. After you have treated the boots or boots with a cream and brush, at the last stage, put on a rag a few drops of mink oil and wipe the surface of the shoe with it.Tip: if you want your boots to remain dry, treat the surface with a special water-repellent spray. It will protect your feet from getting wet, and the article of clothing will serve you faithfully for a long time!
This type of skin is very often used for bags, shoes and boots. This type of matter is made using special natural and synthetic resins. The quality of the product depends on the raw materials used for varnishing, but you need to care for different types equally carefully and in a certain way.
Lacquered shoes should not be washed. In order to properly prepare and clean it of impurities, you will need:
- soft sponge;
And then you must perform the following steps:
- Moisten the sponge in water.
- Lightly wipe the surface of the varnished product from dirt. Try to use minimal effort, as grains of sand or dust can scratch the lacquer material.
- After that, wipe the shoes with a soft, dry cloth.
After you have prepared your shoes, you must polish them with a velvet cloth. Patent leather loves this material very much. If you take care of your wardrobe every day in this way, no one will ever think that you are wearing shoes that are already several years old. This method will help not only save them, but also update!Tip: If your patent leather shoes become tough after you accidentally wet it, wipe the surface with castor oil.
Very often green, red or orange shoes can be found on store shelves. Different colors are achieved by dyes, which paint the matter at the time of manufacture. This skin is not much different from the usual black, the only thing you need to guess - with a choice of shade cream for shoes that is appropriate for your product.
In fact, the care and preparation for this type of product is identical to ordinary leather shoes. The main thing to be able to distinguish where there was processing, and where not, but this was written above.
It would seem that white shoes also belong to the subspecies of colored products. However, it also needs to be properly cleaned. Spots that appear on light things are difficult to remove, so let's talk separately about how to clean white skin.
In order to prepare the white product for cleaning, you need:
Now let's proceed to the actions:
- Mix soap and water to form a solution, instead of soap you can also use hair shampoo.
- After that, moisten the sponge in a soapy solution.
- Gently wipe the surface of the shoe.
- Allow the product to dry, avoiding exposure to sunlight, from which it may turn yellow.
If stubborn stains appear on the surface, they can be removed with gasoline or a special white skin cleanser.
Caring for white skin is quite simple. It should not be treated with dyes, only if it does not appear worn or cracked. In any other case, use sprays, sprays or colorless cream with wax content and water repellent function. In this way, you not only protect the product from water, but also allow it to serve you for many years without losing your fresh appearance.
With these simple ways you can care for your shoes efficiently and correctly. At the same time without turning to specialists and not spending money on new products, because the old ones will look as if only from the store!