How to get rid of unpleasant smell on clothes
To get rid of this problem, you can use one of several methods that are the same in efficiency:
- Extraction gasoline. This tool is used in the manufacture of refined sunflower oil, but it also effectively removes unpleasant odor from clothes. In addition, aviation kerosene may be suitable, it can also easily cope with the thing soaked in diesel fuel, but it does not have its own flavor. In the selected product, it is necessary to soak the smelled thing for about an hour, then rinse it several times with warm water and hang it to dry naturally. Airing will play an additional role, and the smell can be removed completely.
- Dishwashing liquid. Industrial funds from the first paragraph are rarely found in the arsenal of cleaning products hostesses, and they are quite expensive. Therefore, if they are not available, you can use a more affordable method.3 - 4 tablespoons of dishwashing detergent should be dissolved in a large amount of hot water and mixed thoroughly. The affected thing is soaked and left overnight, and in the morning it is necessary to wash it in a washing machine with plenty of powder and adding a fabric softener.
- Lemon and oil. These products can be found in any kitchen, so washing will be very economical. This method is suitable if there is a stain of diesel on your clothes, which gives off an aroma. Refined sunflower oil should be mixed with lemon juice in a ratio of 1 to 2, the resulting solution is rubbed into the odorous spot. In this state, the item is left for 1 - 2 hours, after which it must be washed by hand in hot water with laundry soap. This method allows you to get rid of the stain and the smell of diesel fuel.
- Soda AshThis tool is often used to get rid of dirt on various surfaces and remove unpleasant odors. In a basin of hot water, you need to dissolve a few tablespoons of soda ash, and then soak the affected clothing in this solution. In a few hours, the item will need to be washed with a fabric softener and rinsed thoroughly 2 to 3 times.
- Mustard. Strange as it may seem, this loose powder also helps to remove the unpleasant smell of diesel fuel from clothes, leaving only a memory after it. In the basin of hot water, in addition to the powder for hand washing, you need to add a few tablespoons of dry mustard. The smelling thing must be washed in this solution, and then without the mustard, and then rinsed well.
We remove the smell in the passenger compartment of the
. It is not only clothes that can be smelt of diesel oil, if it is inaccurate to transport canisters with diesel fuel, an unpleasant odor can also be strengthened inside the car. You can get rid of it by washing only if seat covers are damaged, in other cases you will have to look for other exits.
First you need to find the source of the smell in the cabin, so as not to carry out a thorough cleaning. When an odorous stain is found, it is necessary to pour an even layer of laundry detergent on it, in this condition the car is left for a day, the doors need to be opened. Better effect can be achieved if the weather is frosty. After one day, it is necessary to remove the residual powder and carry out regular cleaning in the cabin.
A washing vacuum cleaner will help to remove the odorous stain. It will be necessary to fill it with car cleaning fluid and vacuum thoroughly in the cabin. Particular attention is paid to the place of bottling diesel, but other parts should not be neglected, since they all could absorb a persistent smell. After that, it is recommended to ventilate the car for a day or at least several hours to fix the result.