If you choose to pay attention to the power of the dishwasher, you can save.
Annually tariffs are rising, bills for a communal apartment are growing, so buyers are interested in purchasing low-power equipment. They also pay for a large number of household appliances: a dishwasher was added to the washing machine, a refrigerator, a water heater, and an air-conditioner.
Content of the material:
- 1Why some cars save, but others do not
- 2How to increase the profitability of PMM
3Which PMM is the most economical
- 3.1ZIGMUND & SHTAIN DW 69.6009 X
- 3.2Flavia BI 60 KAMAYA
- 3.3TEKA DW8 41 FI
Why some cars save, but others do not
The economy of the appliance depends on the energy efficiency and the functional of the individual model. Maximum consumption for heating elements, circulating pump and pump. But the main energy consumed by the dishwasher is the water heater, the second by the consumption level - the heater, which provides drying. In models in which hot drying is not provided, energy is consumed more economically.
Important! Users are interested in what is more economical: use a dishwasher or wash with hands? Spending on electricity can be equal if you use a boiler to heat water. And as for water consumption, then with PMM, you can save tens of liters daily.
If you need a machine that will cleanly wash and consume few resources, pay attention to options with convection drying - they need 40% less electricity.
The electricity consumption depends on the capacity of the tank and the degree of water heating. The smaller the tank, the less water is used for washing - and you need to pay less.
Also, cost reduction is possible when choosing models with innovative cost-saving solutions. So, cars from the concernBosch(andMieleand others) provide for in their designheat exchanger. It stores heat energy, and the device becomes the most economical.
Before you buy a dishwasher, you should know its energy efficiency. It is easy to understand by the simplest characteristics of the machine - look at the special information label with the indication of the class, denoted by the Latin letter. Judge by letter how much will consume the PMM in Watts:
- A 7 kW;
- AT 8 kW;
- FROM- this class of energy consumption assumes consumption in kW;
- DandE- rare values that can be found in older dishwashers, equal to the consumption up to 2 kW;
- FandG- Energy consumption classes, denoting costs in, and, kW, respectively.
When the manufacturer manages to bring the design of the PMM to a flow rate of less than, kW, a "+" sign is added to the letter A on the marking. Today there are such highest classes:A +,A ++andA +++.They talk about the considerable economy of the device - these are the best variants of those that are on the market.
How to increase the profitability of PMM
That the power consumption of the machine was reduced, this should be taken care of even before the purchase of dishwashers. This does not mean that we have to look for a model, calculating every Watt. Just listen to the advice of experts:
- Usedelayed start function. First run the program and wait for the pump to fill the tanks with water, and then turn on the delay, calculating the time so that the work of the machine was at night. This is true for those users who pay bills for differentiated tariffs (at night it's cheaper). The second trick is that while the water is in the tanks, it warms up to room temperature, and the heater will be used less.
- Do not save dishes and do not let it dry up. When you load dishes with dried food into the hopper, the technician spends more energy to wash all this: you need to warm up the water more, add rinse, etc.
- If you have not bought a car or are thinking about buying a new model, pay attention toOptions equipped with a heat exchanger. More information about this PMP site you can learn from the review "What is a heat exchanger in a dishwasher?".
- Choosesuitable washing cycles. Do not thinklessly include the first available program: proceed from the degree of contamination of dishes. If the plates are "fresh it is enough to wash them on a short cycle at 30-degree temperature - this will ensure a decent saving.
- Usehalf (partial) hopper loadingwith a small volume of dishes. To avoid excessive foaming and leaks, as well as divorce on the dishes, strictly dose detergents.
Important! In new PMM models, economical programs are provided, such as "Economy" or "Express" washing, which either lasts for a short time, or lowers the water temperature and cuts the washing time. Also in the machines "Bosch" there is an option Vario Speed or Vario Speed Plus, which reduces washing and drying almost twice without losing quality.
- Do not wash 3 dishes -collect enough dishesFor loading. So that it does not wither, add the plates and cups directly to the washing tank.
- Lay out the dishes in baskets, according to the rules- then it is better to wash off and not have to wash. More information on this topic is waiting for you on the page "How to load dishes into the dishwasher".
- Do not forgetto clean the scale in PMM. The heater, covered with lime scale, spends several times more energy than the clean heater. Look at the review "How to clean the dishwasher from scale"And select a suitable tool for cleaning the hopper and machine parts.
Which PMM is the most economical
Power - not only a plus to the functionality and performance, but also a huge minus, if it comes to saving. At the same time, too low capacity may not meet expectations - in exchange for savings to sacrifice the quality of washing: such PMM can long heat the water, cope with only a small volume utensils, etc.
Therefore, the ideal solution is a model with an average power, but maximum efficiency. Consider the most successful models in our opinion.
ZIGMUND & SHTAIN DW 69.6009 X
This is a full-size built-in electric dishwasher, designed for 15 sets of utensils and equipped with turbo-drying. The model of Turkish production beats all records - in the class of energy efficiency A ++, the machine consumes up to, kW. Plus to economy: the availability of half load function in 3 variants. Also there is an "Express program" (Fast cycle) and "Economy mode".
The cost on the official website of the company (Russian version) is 3, 99 rubles, which is quite good with its impressive characteristics.
Flavia BI 60 KAMAYA
The previous model was circumvented by an Italian-made machine. The bunker accommodates up to 14 sets of dishes, and the energy efficiency class corresponds to A +++ kW or, 3 kW / h. Functionality includes 8 washing modes, among which there are also "Express" and "Economy" cycles. Half load is implemented. Also in it there is an option Express Wash: by pressing this button, you shorten the duration of any program by 30%.
The cost, according to YandexMarket, starts at 3, 87 rubles.
TEKA DW8 41 FI
Another PMM from the average price category (31 000 rubles) from the German brand. In A ++ class, it consumes, kW (or, 5 kW / h) and provides maximum economy not only for electricity, but also for water and detergents. This model by right can be given the primacy of our rating, calling it economical in all respects. It provides a delay of starting up to 24 hours, among 9 programs there is both an economical and a fast cycle.
Also TEKA DW8 41 FI saves valuable space in your kitchen, as this is a narrow model - with dimensions of 45x55x82 cm (WxDxH).
Fact! This model from TEKA consumes up to 9 liters of water per wash cycle, using up to half of the standard volume of salt, detergent and rinse aid required.
So, resource consumption for each individual model does not depend on the characteristics or features of the connection, but on the energy consumption class. Picking up a car with a class from A to A +++, you will save on utility bills. Good choice and easy savings!