German brand equipment occupies a leading position in the number of product offers and technical equipment of products.
Not an exception and free-standing dishwashers Bosch 45 cm - compact units are pleased with excellent capacity, a set of programs, practicality and reliability.
The content of the article:
Narrow dishwasher selection
- General characteristics of Bosch dishwashers
- Technologies and innovations of the German brand
Overview of popular narrow models Bosch
- Model # 1 - Bosch SPS25FW11R
- Model # 2 - Bosch SPS25CW01R
- Model # 3 - Bosch SPS66TW11R
- Model # 4 - Bosch SPS40X92
- Model # 5 - Bosch SPS66XW11R
- Model # 6 - Bosch SPS40E02
- Model # 7 - Bosch SPS 40E42
- Model # 8 - Bosch SPS25FW10R
- User reviews about brand dishwashers
- Marking and series of free standing models
- Conclusions and useful video on the topic
Narrow dishwasher selection
Review of the best models with a description of features and evaluation of user reviews will help determine the choice of a home assistant.
General characteristics of Bosch dishwashers
Technology brand Bosch is in constant demand due to reliability, high technology and loyal pricing policy. In the arsenal of the company a wide selection of dishwashers.
Despite the different features and prices, all the cars have some common features:
- Efficiency. Separate Bosch dishwashers belong to the energy class from A +++ to A. The presence of additional advantages indicates maximum energy efficiency. Water consumption of most models - 8-12 liters per cycle.
- Inverter engine. The introduction of the iQdrive brushless motor contributes to the economical use of resources, increases the reliability of technology and reduces the hum during operation.
- Ergonomic bunker. Regardless of the dimensions of the dishwasher, the washing chamber is very practical - there are retractable baskets, several loading levels, lifting shelves and holders.
- Pretty quiet move. The noise level of the working unit within 46 dB. Of course, Bosch dishwashers can not be called completely silent, but some stand-alone models emit only 41 dB.
- Leakage protection. All dishwashers are equipped with AquaStop security system. The manufacturer provides a guarantee of complete protection against leaks for 10 years.
- Salt / Rinse Indicators. On board all Bosh machines it is provided to inform the user about the need to "refill" with supplies.
- Load sensor. There is an option that regulates the flow of water - the equipment itself determines the amount of dishes.
In addition, a common feature of free-standing units is the condensation type of drying. The last rinse takes place in heated water.
Moisture is condensed by the heat from the dishes - natural evaporation is rather slow.
Production facilities of the corporation are located in different countries. Dishwashers are made mainly in the factories of Spain, Germany and Poland
Speaking about the specific advantages of freestanding units 45 cm, it can be noted:
- free placement and mobility of equipment;
- kitchen equipment without the need to replace furniture;
- possibility of use in a confined space;
- ease of diagnosis and repair - there is no difficulty of dismantling, as with integrated equipment.
Bosch narrow free-standing dishwashers are 10-15% cheaper than their fully integrated counterparts similar spaciousness and functionality.
In addition, all models of the German brand have a stylish design and are perfect for different interior kitchen solutions.
Most models of Bosch are equipped with a start delay timer - the dishwasher is turned on at a specified time. Interval range - 3-24 hours
Technologies and innovations of the German brand
Bosch uses a lot of innovative developments designed to improve the usability of technology.
Some of the functions echo the Siemens dishwasher options, since both brands belong to the same concern. Consider the most useful technical solutions that you should pay attention to when choosing a narrow typewriter.
Aquasensor. The sensor detects the turbidity of the medium, the presence of food residues on the dishes. Based on the data obtained, the unit regulates the washing parameters: head, temperature, duration and number of rinses.
The technology is aimed at improving the efficiency of the dishwasher - the quality of work is improved, and the consumption of resources is reduced.
Rackmatic. System for changing the location of the upper basket. The height of the box is adjustable with a lever - the offset interval is 2.5-5 cm. Free layout allows you to efficiently use the space of the bunker
VarioFlexPlus. The most practical, convenient system of boxes. The stability of fragile dishes in the upper compartment is achieved by 8 moving parts.
In the lower basket are also provided regulating holders for plates.
VarioDrawerPlus. Optional third tray for small items. The depth of the compartment - 5 cm, this is enough to accommodate coffee cups, cutlery, ladles or cutting boards
DuoPower. An improved dishwasher irrigation system is a double rocker in the upper basket. Versatile water delivery speeds up and improves the rinsing process.
ActiveWater. An updated microprocessor based circulation hydraulic system. The unit determines how the dishes are placed, what pressure and water heating is required.
Intellectual dishwasher is energy efficient - water consumption is reduced by 20%, and electricity - by 10%.
DosageAssist. Special dispenser for tablets. Detergent under the action of directed jets quickly dissolves and enters the main hopper with dishes. The device does not allow tablets to get lost among the dishes, but contributes to their uniform distribution.
ServoSchloss. The lock providing dense closing of a door. If the opening angle is less than 10 degrees, then an automatic closer is activated.
Aquavario. Technology of regulation of water supply pressure. There are three options for jet pressure. The unit adjusts the pressure automatically taking into account the contamination of the dishes. The cleaner the cooking utensils, the weaker the pressure.
Zeolit. Innovative drying using zeolite properties. The natural mineral absorbs moisture, and when dried, it produces thermal energy.
Zeolit technology is implemented in premium dishwashers. In the basement of the device is placed a tank with zeolite, where after washing the water flows. Subsequently, hot air is generated, which is fed back into the hopper and dries the dishes.
The basic configuration of free-standing Bosch dishwashers has 5 programs:
- Intense. The main wash cycle occurs at 70 ° C, the last rinse - at 65 ° C. This mode is suitable for coarse dishes, cutlery, pots with heavily stuck, dried or burned leftovers.
- Normal. Washing at a temperature of 60 ° C is optimal for mixed kitchen items of varying degrees of contamination.
- Economy. A daily use program for washing dishes with regular or lightly dried food residues. The temperature of the main cycle - 50 ° C, rinsing - 65 ° C.
- Delicate. Careful washing mode for the care of plates, cups of brittle material. The program is suitable for devices made of glass or heat-sensitive plastic. TEN heats water up to 40 ° C, with the final rinsing - up to 55 ° C.
- Fast. The operating parameters are similar to the previous mode, but there is no pre-rinsing of the dishes. Washing temperature - 45 ° C.
In more expensive models, additional programs are provided: pre-rinse, half load, night or automatic mode.
When choosing Auto the unit itself chooses the intensity and temperature of the wash based on the load on the chamber and the soiled dishes.
Additional features: VarioSpeed and Hygiene. The first option is responsible for accelerating typical programs by 20-50%. The second provides disinfection of cutting boards, baby bottles - the temperature of washing and rinsing increases
Universal program - IntensiveZone. In this mode, you can simultaneously load fragile and coarse dishes. In the lower container water is supplied under high pressure, and in the top - under low pressure. In addition, the heating temperature is different.
Overview of popular narrow models Bosch
Consider the most rated freestanding dishwashers of the German brand, we give their characteristics and describe the functional potential. Reviews of real users will help assess the practicality and reliability of models.
Model # 1 - Bosch SPS25FW11R
The representative of the model range with a starting set of programs. It is the most purchased compared to the other options for narrow brand dishwashers.
The model is in demand due to its affordability, excellent roominess (up to 10 sets) and good washing quality. Estimated cost - from 25 thousand rubles.
Additional characteristics: level of washing / drying - A / A, electricity consumption - 0.91 kWh per cycle, time of the usual program - 195 minutes. Steering arm control.
This machine can not boast of quiet operation (up to 48 dB) or the most economical water consumption (9.5 liters).
However, there are significant advantages:
- complete leakage protection;
- the inner surface of the stainless steel chamber;
- the presence of holders for glasses in the main package;
- availability of the option of half load, delayed start for 3-9 hours, cost-effective and intensive washing.
Most consumers are satisfied with the result of washing, but sometimes they criticize the quality of drying. Some for ease of use do not have a separate shelf for cutlery and display.
Model # 2 - Bosch SPS25CW01R
Affordable dishwasher German brand capacity of up to 9 sets. Despite belonging to the economy class, it is equipped with many technological bells and whistles.
To select one of the five modes provides a convenient rotary switch. Additional parameters are set by buttons.
Technical equipment and capabilities of the machine:
- half leak protection;
- additional programs: economy mode, VarioSpeed;
- the machine is equipped with an indicator of the presence of salt / rinse;
- 3-in-1 tablets are possible;
- stainless steel working chamber surface;
- in the upper box there is a container for knives, shelves for cups, a holder for glasses, in the lower box there is a container for other cutlery.
The price of the model starts from 20 thousand rubles. Reviews of this dishwasher mostly positive. Of the minuses note the duration of the economical program and insufficient drying in an accelerated mode.
Model # 3 - Bosch SPS66TW11R
Bosch SPS66TW11R is a dishwasher of the sixth series. The maximum load of its washing chamber is 10 sets.
To achieve such an indicator in a narrow model turned out due to the third upper compartment - Reckmatic technology is implemented.
In addition to improved capacity, the representative of Serie 6 demonstrates excellent functionality.
In the arsenal of the dishwasher there is a basic set of programs and special modes: VarioSpeed, IntensiveZone, HygienePlus, extra drying and night washing.
The whole range of options is displayed on the control panel with an informative display. Provides full protection from leakage and children, the sensor clean water. There is a sound alert.
The only drawback of the model is its price tag, starting with 54.5 thousand rubles.
Model # 4 - Bosch SPS40X92
The model refers to the second series, the technical parameters and functionality similar to previous dishwashers price range up to 24 thousand rubles.
The main differences: reduced capacity, a component of 9 sets and an increased noise level - up to 52 dB.
The inner surface of the stainless steel working chamber, for the convenience of users provides a half load mode. There is also a delayed start timer with a duration of 3 to 9 hours.
- child protection option implemented;
- AquaStop with an unlimited warranty;
- loading hopper with baskets, adjustable in height by the user;
- economical washing program, the presence of pre-soaking;
- intensive program for especially dirty dishes and fast cycle.
Approximate price of equipment - from 22 thousand rubles. Of the shortcomings, the owners point out loud work and rattling during the cycle. And also on the small capacity of the basket when loading large pans, baking sheets and other large utensils.
Model # 5 - Bosch SPS66XW11R
When creating a Bosch Serie 6 SPS66XW11R model, the manufacturer tried to take into account all the wishes of users: maximum capacity, economical operation, ease of loading, a wide range of programs, noiseless operation and security.
Additional characteristics: power consumption - 0.91 kW * h per cycle, full protection system - AquaStop and “child lock”. The price of the machine starts from 54.3 thousand rubles.
A variety of Bosch technologies are implemented on board:
- engine - EcoSilence Drive;
- irrigation system - DuoPower;
- bunker lights;
- three levels of placement of dishes with adjustable baskets;
- AntiFingerPrin protective coating;
- special features: Auto program, disinfection mode, VarioSpeed, IntensiveZone, half load and night cycle.
The choice of user 6 temperature regimes. A display is provided to track the washing stage. There is a water purity sensor.
The functionality and build quality of this dishwasher was appreciated by all consumers. Of the shortcomings, only the high cost and the lack of automatic adjustment of water hardness are noted.
Model # 6 - Bosch SPS40E02
Bosch SPS40E02 from the second series of brand dishwashers. The manufacturer did not change the functionality of an inexpensive unit, equipping it with four working programs and the same number of temperature regimes.
In this dishwasher implemented energy-saving technology. Its energy efficiency level is class A. During the cycle, the machine consumes about 0.88 kWh.
Capacity is 9 sets - this is a traditional indicator for narrow and inexpensive models of the brand Bosch.
Provides protection against leakage of the case, there is a holder for glasses, as well as an indication of the presence of salt and rinse aid.
The working chamber is made of stainless steel, which will provide a unit with a longer service life, when compared with competitors equipped with a plastic chamber.
This is a definite plus dishwasher. Its cost is from 25 thousand rubles higher and depends on the region of purchase.
Of the disadvantages of the owners indicate the lack of display and protection from children, as well as the noisy work (up to 52 dB).
Model # 7 - Bosch SPS 40E42
Dishwasher Bosch Serie 2 SPS40E42 mid-price level has gained popularity among consumers. Despite the loyal pricing policy, the model has excellent technical parameters.
The main advantages are low water consumption, for a cycle the machine consumes from 9 liters, and full protection against leakages, which at a price tag of 24.3 thousand rubles looks quite attractive.
Additional features: electronic control, timer, water purity sensor, salt / rinse indicator and child lock.
Special functions have been added to the main programs: half load, cost-effective washing and pre-soaking.
According to consumers, the main advantages of the machine are as follows:
- high quality wash;
- fairly quiet move;
- can be installed under the tabletop - its height is 85 cm.
Of the minuses noted: the lack of a beep, after drying, sometimes there are drops.
Model # 8 - Bosch SPS25FW10R
Dishwasher Bosch Serie 2 SPS25FW10R is in active demand from potential buyers. This is a narrow freestanding model for 10 sets.
Characteristics of the unit: control of the knob, start-up timer with a delay of up to 9 hours, equipment with all necessary programs, including an economical mode for lightly soiled utensils. The price of the model starts from 23 thousand rubles.
According to consumers, the machine fully justifies the money spent, effective and reliable.
- good capacity, equipment with a tray for small devices and holders for glasses;
- availability of additional drying and VarioSpeed technology;
- height-adjustable upper shelf;
- high-quality assembly - the elements do not hang out and do not rumble during work;
- after drying there are no stains on the glasses;
- copes with stubborn pollution;
- Ease of Management;
- child lock.
Most often, users complain about the volume of the unit when draining, the lack of half load, child lock and a separate tier for cutlery.
Some say that when washing dishes with decor, the pattern loses color saturation or is erased over time.
User reviews about brand dishwashers
Brand name is associated with customers with high build quality and reliability of technology.
Buyers who have recently joined the ranks of Bosch dishwashers are satisfied with the purchase and have a positive opinion of the manufacturer.
Most often, users praise:
- ergonomicscapacity of the bunker and the availability of convenient shelves, holders in the washing chamber;
- work result - cleans dishes well, removes various contaminants;
- convenient control and the availability of all the necessary programs;
- quiet run - an average of 46 dB.
However, among experienced users more and more negative reviews and complaints about the fragility of technology.
The most popular complaint to the manufacturer is the failure of the heater after 3-4 years of service. Spare parts are expensive - the heater is supplied in the assembly with a pump, which increases the cost almost twice. As a result, for the repair will have to pay almost half the price of a dishwasher
Some complain about the leakage of the gasket pallet - this defect occurs after 5-6 years of operation.
With a sufficiently high cost of the dishwasher, the majority expects the unit to operate smoothly for at least 10 years.
The wear rate of components is often associated with the country of the manufacturer. Equipment domestic and Chinese assembly Bosch inferior immigrants from European countries.
Marking and series of free standing models
The name of the equipment laid the basic parameters of technology. The labeling of Bosch dishwashers consists of alphanumeric designations.
Let's try to figure out what's what on the example of the free-standing SPS58M98EU machine. For clarity, we divide the common marker into five parts - SPS 58 M 98 EU.
First group. Lettering symbols indicate the type of technology and design features. The very first marker "S"Means dishwasher, from the English word"spueler- Rinse.
The second character describes the width and generation of the release:
- P - 45 cm, a narrow unit of the new series;
- R - 45 cm, compact technology of the previous generation;
- G or M - 60 cm, full-size modifications of the old and new edition, respectively;
- B - The standard width is 60 cm, but the increased height is 86.5 cm;
- K - tabletop compact dishwasher.
In the example in question, this is P, which indicates a narrow 45-centimeter performance.
The third character indicates the installation method and is displayed in the article with a capital letter.
Interpretation of designations: S - a free-standing modification, V - fully embedded technology, I - an integrated model with an open panel
Accordingly, the above model is freestanding, as indicated by the third letter S in its name.
Second group. These signs characterize the operating parameters. The first digit usually indicates the number of programs. The second marker is an indicator of intrasystem configuration.
- 0-2 - the presence of two boxes in the bunker;
- 3-4 - VarioFlex system without an additional third basket;
- 5-6 - VarioFlexPlus, there is no third box;
- 7-9 - three levels of loading.
In this example, this is the presence of VarioFlexPlus, without a third box, which corresponds to the figure 5. But 8 indicates three levels of loading of the unit.
Marker of the third group. The letter says about the class of technology. Conventionally, all 45-cm Bosch dishwashers can be divided into three groups:
- A, E, F, D, L - an economy class series, the models are endowed with basic functionality and are distinguished by a relatively low price;
- M, K, N - units of the product line "comfort" with improved capabilities;
- T, x, u - premium segment dishwasher with additional programs and the most energy efficient operation.
Accordingly, the letter "M»Testifies to the belonging of the considered model to dishwashers with improved capabilities of the Comfort line.
Fourth group. Technical information of the manufacturer, not having special importance for the buyer. Decoding of numeric characters is not available to the general review.
Fifth group. A letter marker specifying the manufacturing region and the main sales market:
- EU - European countries;
- UC - Canada and the USA;
- SK - Scandinavia;
- Ru - Russia.
Now we generalize the obtained characteristics of the considered dishwasher SPS58M98EU.
This is a free-standing narrow base model with a three-level loading system. The unit belongs to the series "Comfort" and is aimed at the European consumer.
Conclusions and useful video on the topic
The subtleties of the dishwasher selection are given in the expert video review:
Demonstration of technical equipment and functionality of compact dishwashers of the SPS series:
Before buying a stand-alone dishwasher brand Bosch, you must decide on the basic parameters of technology: spaciousness and functionality. Do not chase a lot of programs - good quality wash and show the basic configuration model.