Gas heaters for giving or a country house - the perfect solution with the minimum of hassle, and this is not a voice statement, and the result of processing numerous reviews of the owners of these piecesdevices.
And not to be unfounded, let's talk about:
- What is a gas heater?
- How do they differ?
- How it works and what its principle of operation is based on.
- How to choose a model according to the available area?
- Which is better for giving, and also for a house with year-round living of people in it?
- What you need to pay the most important attention when choosing a device?
What is a gas heater?
Gas household heaters - portable or stationary appliances designed to raise the air temperature to the values at which a person feels comfortable. Depending on the model and design, respectively, such devices can operate both from the main gas and in a mixture of propane-butane from cylinders.
Gas heaters for summer houses and houses - differences, device, characteristics
By location and mobility:
- portable gas heaters( mobile) - operate only on bottled liquefied gas, have a higher degree of safety becauseThey have several very effective protections during the operation of which the device automatically shuts off: when the fuel pressure decreases, the unit overturns, CO2 increases( carbon dioxide), as well as in some other critical situations. The number of protections may vary depending on the price category and model;
- stationary( convectors) - this may be a fixed gas heater from a cylinder or an aggregate connected to the main; there is no fundamental difference in this matter. Some models are initially produced and marketed with a set of nozzles for any type of blue fuel. When installing stationary devices, they must be equipped with a chimney to discharge the exhaust( exhaust) gases;
- by location are - wall, ceiling, floor.
By way of heating and operating principle:
Gas - devices operate on the principle of flameless combustion of fuel( gas) in the inner space of an insulated chamber. In this method, the gas enters the energy source, where it is combined and mixed with injected air, after which the resulting mixture passes into the chamber, where the final mixing of the components takes place. Under the influence of pressure, the gas-air mixture enters the zone of the radiating panel, after which the oxidation of the mixture begins and, as a consequence, the combustion.
Depending on the design of the device, the camera may be of a closed or open type.
The closed type of chamber in a gas heater for the house, according to reviews, is much more practical in operation than analogs of the open type.in this case, the fuel and the products of combustion( exhaust gases) in no way can get into the air of the room where the device is installed.
To minimize the risk of gas entering the open space of a room, units with an open insulating chamber are equipped with air analyzers and safety valves( valve), in a critical situation, these devices turn off the device in automatic mode.
Manufacturers guarantee high-quality gas heaters for rooms with a total area of up to 40 m².
Important! Devices with an open type of camera are not recommended for use in enclosed spaces without forced ventilation.
Gas catalytic heater - the name is due to the presence of a catalytic panel, it is used as a heating element through which heat transfer is finally carried out. The most common material used for the manufacture of the panel is fiberglass to which platinum is added as a catalyst.
Absolute absence of flame is characteristic of catalytic combustion. Giving the definition to this process, experts often use the term “surface burning”, this occurs because flameless gas burners are used in devices with catalytic heating. The process is accomplished due to the flameless oxidation of certain inorganic substances.
The devices of this group operate on a mixture of propane-butane, some models to enhance the convection of heated air, equipped with a fan heater, but what is remarkable, for the normal operation of the gas catalytic heater to turn on the fan is not necessary, it makes the device autonomous and independent from the mains.
The average efficiency of such devices is 80%.One device of this type can heat up to 80 m².
Infrared gas heaters have a significant difference from previous types of gas heaters - they are able to warm not only the room, object, floor area or person, but also raise the air temperature to a comfortable outdoor space( gazebo, balcony, terrace, lawn, etc.)d.).Both natural and liquefied gas are used as fuel. As the name implies, this type of devices are equipped with an infrared reflector, which contributes to a more rapid and uniform heating of any area.
IR heaters, in turn, differ in:
- "Light", ceramic - radiation with t from 800 ° C, illuminate the surrounding space in operation. The principle of operation of a gas ceramic heater for giving is very simple: after connecting the power source( cylinder, line) to the heater fitting and opening the gas valve, the gas enters the device, where it mixes with the drawn in air. Then, through the divider, the gas is evenly distributed on the inner surface of the ceramic plate, where the subsequent combustion of fuel and heating of the heating element take place.
- “Dark”, catalytic - radiation with t not higher than 600 ° С, practically do not emit light in work. The principle of operation is similar to household infrared gas heaters equipped with a ceramic stove, here the gas also enters the device, mixing with air, but then the mixture passes through a heat-resistant tube, where it oxidizes, heats itself and heats the walls of the radiating element. After which the heat is reflected, located behind the tube, sectional or solid reflector into the space.
Which is better for a home with people living all year round? Tips for choosing
The question is rather complicated, because it is because the buildings that need to be heated are different, someone has a big house of several floors and lives there all year round, and someone has a small, cozy cottage for rest. Accordingly, there are many differences - building area, number of floors, building insulation, gas availability( pipeline, cylinder), etc.
power The heating area is directly dependent on this indicator. The required power, on average, is calculated at a rate of about 2 kW for each 1 m².
- Trunk( natural) gas, used only in stationary convectors, with the exception of outdoor devices, such as infrared gas heaters for summer cottages, located near a barbecue or in the gazebo.
- Liquefied gas - sold in special cylinders, fits all, without exception, heating gas appliances. The choice of bottled gas provides mobility and ease of maintenance.
Important! When using natural gas, the presence of a chimney or pipe to remove exhaust gases into the atmosphere.
The presence of protections and regulating devices
It is difficult to advise on this item, since the more functions and additional features of a gas heater for a villa, according to reviews, the device is more expensive, and yet manufacturers offer a lot of devices that not only make it easier to set upand operation, but also provide maximum protection.
- Vertical Loss Protection - disables the unit when overturning.
- Protection against gas leaks and flame extinction.
- Power control( smooth or fixed) - makes it possible to significantly save fuel while maintaining the optimum temperature.
- Analyzers of carbon dioxide and air.
- A device that regulates the amount of fuel supplied.
One thing is for sure - no matter what device is chosen, a powerful infrared gas heater for the home or a compact device, for example, of a catalytic type ideal for a small cottage, everyone who is warming themselves around such a fireplace will be provided with warmth and comfort.