Compote from Pizzazucchini will be suitable for you at any time of the year. Zucchini is a versatile vegetable that does not have a pronounced taste, but it is very useful. Due to the fact that it is able to absorb flavors and taste near the underlying ingredients, zucchini is popular in conservation, especially in compotes.
The positive side of the pumpkin family is that it can normalize the water metabolism in the human body. It is strongly recommended for children and the elderly, because the zucchini is not capable of causing any allergic reactions. Squashes and juice can calm nerves, improve the digestive system.
This vegetable is a summer fruit and begins to ripen in early July. Therefore, you can pick young gifts from the garden in the middle of summer, enjoy them in different dishes, and also preserve them for the winter. Making a soft drink from zucchini, it can be combined with other vegetables, fruits and berries. It can be apples, pears, cherries, raspberries, lemon, orange, plum. It all depends on your preferences and mood.
Zucchini can not be eaten raw.
Compote from zucchini
On a standard compote of zucchini without additives, you will need 1 large fresh zucchini. By itself, the zucchini does not have a pronounced taste, but some want to drink these kinds of drinks. Still, to add some flavor, take a few cloves. Zucchini with 2 cups of sugar will be stored in 2 liters of water, and safety will provide half a teaspoon of 6% acetic acid.
- Wash the zucchini, cut it lengthwise and remove the seeds.
- Cut into cubes.
- Pour water into a saucepan, add squash and boil.
- After boiling, add sugar and start to boil, stirring slowly, until the zucchini becomes transparent. After that, you can make a clove.
- Remove the mixture from the heat, pour in the essence. Pour on sterilized cans and screw caps.
Acetic Essence can be replaced with citric acid.
Zucchini compote with orange for winter
Zucchini compote with orange for winter is pleasant to the taste.5 liter jars require about 600 grams of seedless zucchini.2 oranges will fill the drink with a citrus flavor and 1 lemon will allow you to keep your provisions safe for a long time. From 500 grams of sugar and 4.5 liters of water will be prepared syrup.
Read also: How to store a melon for a long time without losing the beneficial properties
- Cut ripe squash pulp into cubes.
- Peel the lemon and orange. Orange divided into slices. Cut off the peel into small pieces.
- With lemon squeeze juice.
- Sterilized jars filled with zucchini.
- To zucchini pour peeled parts and orange.
- Boil some water and pour a compote of zucchini with lemon and orange into it. Let stand for 20 minutes until the water turns slightly yellow.
- Drain the fragrant water in a saucepan, add sugar and boil.
- Add 2 teaspoons of lemon juice to each glass container and pour boiling syrup. Twist the covers and wrap in the canvas. The next day, a warm blanket can be removed and moved to the pantry.
Pineapple zucchini compote for the winter
To make pineapple zucchini compote for the winter, you need to prepare 1.5 kilograms of zucchini. For flavor, take 1 orange and a liter of pineapple juice. Safety will provide a floor of a tablespoon of citric acid, and sweetness will add 0.5 cups of sugar. To maximize the similarity of the zucchini with pineapple, it is cut into rings. Thus, the zucchini compote for the winter like pineapple with the listed ingredients acquires not only the taste of an exotic fruit, but also the appearance. There is another option for making such a compote, where instead of pineapple juice you can use canned pineapple. The taste will become more saturated.
Read also: How to cook orange pie
- Peel the zucchini, remove the seeds and cut into half rings. You can cut into rings, and remove the core after each ringlet with a glass or glass. It all depends on the size of the vegetable.
- Squeeze the juice from the orange, dilute it with pineapple and pour in zucchini slices. Leave in this state for about an hour.
- Put the saucepan with zucchini on the stove, cover with sugar and citric acid. Boil and cork in sterilized jars.
For zucchini to remain crunchy, the boiling procedure should be reduced to 5 minutes, only in this case the compote for the winter is not suitable.
Compote of zucchini and sea buckthorn for the winter
Delicious taste of a refreshing drink can be obtained by boiling compote of zucchini and sea buckthorn for the winter. For thirst quenching need up to 1.2 kilograms of zucchini( zucchini) and 200-220 grams of sea buckthorn. On the syrup will be involved 2 liters of water and a pound of sugar. All these components are placed in a 3-liter glass jar for the winter.
- Remove the peel of vegetables with a knife, divide it in two lengths and get rid of the seeds with a spoon.
- Grind prepared vegetable into large pieces.
- Pour cubes into a jar so that approximately 2/3 of its volume is occupied.
- Wash the sea buckthorn berries under running water. Move to a colander to drain fluid.
- Pour the berries over the zucchini.
- Boil water and pour it into the squash mass, leave for 10 minutes. Drain the water in the pan and repeat the procedure twice.
- Add sugar to the flavored zucchini water and boil the mixture.
- Fill the jar with syrup and roll up a tin. Wrap and cool to the side. Compote ready!
The amount of water in this recipe is provided approximately, the more accurate the volume turns out in the process of canning.
Compote from plums and zucchini
Creating a delicious fruit dessert will take about 30 minutes. Compote from plums and zucchini has a sour taste and a pleasant aroma. It will take a pound of young zucchini and 300 grams of plums or cherry plum. To fill it will take 1.5 liters of water with sugar to taste.
Read also: Interesting recipes of appetizers to whiskey for every taste
- vegetables to get rid of peel and seeds. Cut into pieces.
- Wash the plums, the bones can not be removed.
- Mix the two ingredients and cover with plenty of sugar. Set aside for an hour to highlight the juice.
- In a saucepan, put the fruit and vegetable mixture on the fire. Pour in water, if necessary, so that it covers slightly the fruit. Boil, let cool. Add vanilla sugar and granulated sugar as desired.
- After cooling, re-cook the compote for 10 minutes. Strain and can be served. Those who wish to preserve for the winter should only be poured into sterilized cans and tightly closed.
Some tips on cooking zucchini compote
- Young, elastic squash do not need peeling. It is so soft and pleasant that it will be invisible in the drink.
- No need to digest zucchini, they lose their rigidity, lose their crunch, turning into mashed potatoes or mush.
- Too sour or very sweet compote to be diluted with boiled water.
- Preservation of the drink for the winter requires mandatory sterilization of cans before starting the preparation.
- Freshly brewed zucchini compote without additives can be consumed by adding a few spoonfuls of gin.