Blueberries in their own juice in the open-air jarfor winter. Food recipes are very diverse, but its special flavor remains unchanged even in combination with other fruits or berries. Preserving berry vitamins with modern technology has reached perfection. Now you do not need to make special efforts to get the juice from the desired fruit and do not need to wait long, until they boil down.
General about blueberries
Antioxidants contained in berries, delay the formation of cancer cells. Vitamins A, B1, B6, C, PP promote normal metabolism. Carbohydrates, magnesium, phosphorus and potassium fill the body with missing elements. Blueberries in their own juice, preserved for the winter, retains all the listed trace elements, even when it is processed with hot water and during long-term storage.
It favorably affects the throat, therefore, suffering from inflammation and coughing, you should definitely include in your diet the fruits of this healing bush. Those who wish to do the cleaning of their intestines, will help the same berries. Due to the presence of tanning components, pantothenic acids and pectin, all processes occurring in the gastrointestinal tract are normalized.
How to preserve blueberries for the winter?
There are many options for canning this berry on the Internet. It can be closed with other fruits, berries in the form of compote, jam or jam. Taste is unsurpassed as whole berries, and the juice received from it. The most delicious and chassis is blueberries in their own juice, the recipes with photos most describe the process of its canning. To prepare the provisions, you need to get the following kitchen items: a pot to sterilize the cans, a cotton towel or cloth to sterilize in the pan, a bowl for washing the berries, sterilized jars and lids, a warm blanket for wrapping the blanks in the end. If you keep up with the times, then for rolling blueberries you can get and wipe before the process either a slow cooker, or a convection oven, or an oven. Step-by-step description of blueberry canning with the use of this kitchen equipment is presented below. Enjoy your work and tasty results!
Read also: How to cook savory mustard on any brine
Blueberries in their own juice for the winter with sugar
- Separate the twigs and greens from the berries.
- Wash in a basin of water.
- Pour the berries into the pre-sterilized jars, add a layer of sugar on top.
- Place the jars in the pan for sterilization, covered with lids. Boil for 15 - 20 minutes. Blueberries should settle down in containers a little, the void should be refilled with the remaining berries. With such heat treatment, the fruit will begin to secrete juice, which will fill the jar completely.
- Then roll up the lids, turn over and wrap in a warm blanket for a day.
- Canned berries with sugar are ready!
You can not add too much sugar, such provisions will not be stored for a long time.
Blueberries in their own juice without sugar
- Prepare 1 kg of berries for rolling: clean from greenery, wash.
- Pour clean blueberries into sterilized containers, close the lid, start to sterilize in a pan for 20 minutes. During the heat treatment, you need to add several berries to the top of the jar, because the total weight will settle. Boil another 10 minutes and begin rolling.
- Screw the jars with contents. It turns out one 0.5 liter jar. Blueberries in their own juice for the winter without sterilization is ready!
It is not advisable in the sterilization process to fill the void with cans of boiled water, it is better to wait until the blueberries release all their juice, and there is plenty of it.
Now there are so many kitchen appliances that facilitate the preparation of food, you do not even think that it can be used for other purposes. For example, a microwave and a slow cooker in canning. Those who have a multicooker in the house, can safely use it when they make blanks for the winter from the berries. She perfectly copes with her task and saves your time.
Read also: Birch sap, benefits and harms of natural drink
Blueberries in their own juice for the winter in the
multicooker Canning process:
- Sterilize the jars before starting, with the lids.
- Peel and wash blueberries.
- Arrange them in the slow cooker to the very top.
- Pot in a slow cooker filled with water a little more than half. Select the item "Quenching" and start the mechanism. After 30 minutes, add more berries and continue to cook for 20 minutes.
- Pour into jars and cork.
- Vitamin Ready!
Read also: How to cook a plum in its own juice for the winter, a selection of recipes
Blueberries in its own juice for the winter in the oven
- Washed and dried, cleaned from the green berry, put into a colander or a sieve and got a cup of coffee and got a cup of coffee and made out of it and got a cup of tea and out of it. You can add sugar to fill the sweet and sour puree puree.
- Pour the obtained juice with oilcake in jars and prepare for further sterilization.
- Cover 0.5 liter jars of blueberries with lids and place on a wire rack in a cold oven. Heat it to 120 degrees and sterilize for 10 minutes.
- Take out the hot cans and cork the same hour. Flip and wrap.
Blueberries in their own juice in the conveying oven
- Wash, cleaned 1 kg of blueberries from grapes.
- Pour 400 grams of sugar as desired.
- Sterilize jars. Then put the berries in them to the top, put them in the convection oven and set the timer to 180 degrees at high speed.
- On the expiration of 30 minutes, sterilized jars of berries and juice released to get and immediately close the lids.
- It is not necessary to turn over and wrap it in the same way. You delicious blueberries!
According to the provided recipes, it is so easy to preserve blueberries in their own juice for the winter, that you will be returning to them every year. The provided step-by-step instructions can be slightly modified, for example, by adding additional ingredients. Blueberries are excellent with raspberries, strawberries, pears and other garden crops. Snow winter and delicious vitamin preparations!