Standard Blackberry CompoteIf this fruit grows in the garden, there is no need to be lazy and make a healthy sweet drink. Blackberries go well with other fruits and berries, so the apple you are used to, for example, can easily be combined with it. Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and other garden crops will also fit into a tandem. The fruitful shrub period begins in July and lasts until the end of August. So you want to enjoy its sweet taste and not in a certain summer period, so you should resort to the canning procedure. Blackberries are processed for the winter in jam, jam, juice, fruit juice and jam. All made dishes are superb.
Preparation of blackberry compotes with a short process, up to 5 points. The drink in question can be prepared in two ways with and without sterilization of cans. If you choose the lightweight version without sterilization, then the berries will still be served with hot temperature treatment by boiling in a saucepan. In general, the time for preparation takes up to 1 hour, and this is only one evening after work, which can be spent with benefit.
Read also: The most delicious recipes for cooking baked vegetables
Standard blackberry compote without sterilization
Classic blackberry drink is prepared quickly and without a hlopot. That's because blackberry compote for the winter without sterilization. The creation of such provisions will require 3 cups without blackberry stalks and 1.5-1.7 cups of sugar.
- Wash the berries, remove the stem.
- Fill in the jar to the desired height.
- Boil ordinary water and fill it with jars. Cover with lids, let the future provisions stand for 6 hours.
- Drain the saturated liquid into the pan.
- Place sugar in it and boil again.
- Pour berries with boiling syrup and seal hermetically with sterilized caps. Have a delicious winter!
The readiness of the berries during the first pouring of boiling water is determined by their location. The saturated blackberry should fall to the bottom of the jar.
Blackberry compote with sterilization
Blackberry compote recipe with sterilization involves the same amount of time as in the absence of heat treatment of the cans with the contents. Regardless of the fact that it takes the same amount of time, the recipe is more laborious due to additional operations of installation and removal of the blank from the pan. The recipe is designed to activate dense berries in the amount of 6 cups. For the syrup, you need 1 cup of water and 1.5 cups of sugar. From the provided ingredients you get a liter jar of blackberry compote for the winter.
Read also: How to cook the perfect peas in the slow cooker
- Rinse the berries under the tap and leave to drain in a colander or sieve.
- Layer the ingredients in a jar: a layer of berries, a layer of sugar.
- Fill with hot water and send for a sterilization procedure that lasts 3-5 minutes from the moment boiling water in a saucepan.
- Bon appetit!
Before beginning sterilization, the bottom of the pan must be covered with a loose cloth to avoid cracking of the container.
Blackberry compote with apples
Compote from blackberries and apples for the winter is an unparalleled mix of vitamins. On it should be cooked a pound of apples, 100 grams of blackberry berries, sugar to taste.
- Fill the pot with water( 3 l) and start to boil.
- Cut apples into slices or pieces. The core and the peel can not be removed, because they have so many useful substances. But if you are an adherent of fully peeled fruits, they must first be rid of the rind, cut, removing seeds.
- Wash the blackberry and put it along with the apples in boiling water. Add sugar as desired. Boil 10 minutes.
- Pour into sterilized glass jars and cork.
Read also: Best simple recipes for salting caviar of common carp
Blackberry compote with strawberries
Blackberry compote with other berries turns out to be saturated no matter what type of fruit is added. For example, assorted blackberries and strawberries are offered a recipe with a phased description of canning and photos. In the future, the blackberry, observing the same points, can be combined with other types of berries. On the compote will need a blackberry, a volume of 2 cups, and strawberries in half less - 1 cup. For the syrup will need a little more than half a cup of sugar and a liter of ordinary water.
- Cook the syrup from a specified number of ingredients.
- Into the washed berries and add to the syrup for a minute.
- Spread the berry mixture in a glass container and lightly cover with lids.
- Sterilize compote for 20 minutes. Remove the jars with forceps carefully and close with tin lids.
- Tasty food for you!
By consuming daily preserved blackberry compote for the winter, it is possible to stabilize the pressure, normalize the functioning of the kidneys and the heart, and strengthen the blood vessels. Be sure to take advantage of the presence of this berry and cook vitaminized elixir of vigor.
Video recipe compote of blackberry and raspberry for the winter