Plum juice: beneficial properties and harm. They are canned, boiled compotes, jam, and the most useful billet is the juice from the plum for the winter in a juice cooker. Rich, vitamin, aromatic and 100% quality. Purchased juices are not always healthy drinks. Much better to cook yourself.
Plum juice: beneficial properties and harm
Plum juice contains a small amount of calories - about 70 kcal per 100 g. Contains sugars, carbohydrates, dietary fiber, organic acids, fats and proteins of plant origin.
Takes one of the leading places on the content of different vitamins and minerals. It contains vitamins A, C, E, PP, beta-carotene, vitamins of group B, and is also rich in macronutrients - calcium and potassium, magnesium and phosphorus, sulfur and microelements - fluorine, iron and manganese, iodine and zinc, copper and molybdenum,cobalt and nickel, chromium and silicon.
The usefulness of plum juice:
- The laxative effect, recommended for those who do not work well intestines. Painlessly helps in this problem.
- Improving urination and excretion of bile. Recommended for various hepatitis and gallbladder diseases.
- Displays excess cholesterol. Useful for patients with atherosclerosis.
- Displays excess liquid, salt. When kidney disease relieves swelling, as in the composition contains potassium. With rheumatism or gout, you can drink it, but in very moderate quantities.
- Disinfects the oral cavity and the gastrointestinal tract, thanks to the constituents of phytoncides.
- Reduces the acidity of the juice in the stomach. It is recommended for gastritis, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer.
- Recommended for anemia.
- It is recommended for exposure to heavy metals and radiation or carcinogenic effects.
- Keeps blood vessels healthy, improves blood composition.
- Strengthens the walls of large and small vessels.
- With regular use, the nervous system improves, mood and concentration increase.
- Cooked plum juice in a juice cooker helps to get rid of fears and anxiety.
- The skin becomes supple and smooth.
Read also: Recipes for avocado dishes with step-by-step photos
- Not recommended for severe obesity, for diabetes.
- Do not advise if intestinal or stomach disorders are present.
Plum juice babies need to be given carefully. Provokes bloating tumors, diarrhea.
Sokovarka - assistant in the kitchen
Sokovarka - this is a good assistant in the kitchen for the hostess, who makes preparations for the winter. Itself will process a large amount of fruits and berries, without the participation of the hostess.
The principle of operation of the juice cooker is similar to the functioning of the double boiler:
- The lower container is filled with water to a certain level and brought to a boil.
- Other containers are installed on it: for juice and for fruit.
- Steam softens fruit. From them juice begins to stand out.
- Juice is collected in a second container.
- After a certain time, the juice can be poured into jars without additional processing. Plum juice for the winter, obtained by distillation through a juice cooker is ready!
After the steam has taken all the juice from the fruit, the pulp will remain in the first pan. It is used as a filling for baking. From the pulp can be made marmalade.
How to make juice from the plum in the juice cooker can be found in the recipes below.
Read also: Classic and modern recipes for sweet and sour tkemali sauce from
plum Fragrant plum juice in juicer
Cooking delicious plum juice without pulp.
It will take:
- plums - 3 kg;
- granulated sugar - 100 g.
The first thing to check is that the juice cooker is tightly closed so that the steam does not leave it but process the fruit. The rubber hose should be clamped.
- Wash selected fruits to make plum juice for the winter in a juice cooker.
- Pour water into the machine and let it boil.
- After it boils, throw the prepared whole fruits into a colander, cover with a lid, put the cooker on a slow fire, leave the apparatus for an hour.
- Wait an hour, put a container for juice under the hose and remove the clip.
- Then add sugar to the container. The ratio of sugar and juice obtained should be about 100 g per 1 liter.
- Boil the sweetened juice for 5-7 minutes.
- After pouring freshly prepared juice into pre-sterilized jars.
- Closed jars flip down the lids, cover with a blanket or wrap with a thick cloth.
- Wait for the juice to cool, after which it should be stored in a storage room or cellar.
Drink, which is obtained from the juice maker, can be added to jelly and fruit drinks.
It is undesirable to overdo the fruit in the juice cooker, as the juice may not be very tasty.
Recipe: Plum juice in an juice cooker with pulp
Ingredients for 1.5 liters of juice:
- plums - 4 kg;
- sugar - 300 g.
Read also: Plum compote for the winter - recommendations for seaming technology, recipes
Proceed to harvesting:
- Wash, dry and peel the fruit.
- Then put the plums in the juice cooker and put to cook the juice.
- Then pour the resulting juice into a pan with sugar, add the resulting flesh.
- Bring to a boil over low heat.
- Wait about 3 minutes, pour into jars and roll up.
Juice with pulp is useful because there are a lot of useful components in it, for example, pectin, fiber and much more, and it is especially useful to drink plum juice with pulp in winter.
Juice from the halves of plums
- plums( seedless);
- sugar - 90 g per 1 kg of plums.
- Pour at least 2.5 liters of water into the juice cooker and bring it to a boil.
- Wash the plums and remove the stone by dividing the plums in half.
- Then load the plums into it and reduce the heat.
- Cooking lasts about an hour, then add sugar.
- Pour the juice into pre-sterilized jars, pre-boiling them.
- Turn them down the neck, cover with a thick cloth, close them with a lid and cool.
Water is constantly boiling in the bottom saucepan, which means it can boil. Consequently, the stewpan periodically raise and watch the amount of water. And, if it is necessary to add water, then the saucepan is put on a prepared plate or stand for hot.
Preparing juice from a tasty and healthy plum for the winter in a juice cooker is quick and easy!