Most gardeners argue that the pinching procedure is considered mandatory when growing tomato. It is difficult to disagree with this opinion, since the extra stems take away the nutrients from the plant, thereby lowering its yield. But there are varieties of delicious tomatoes, which are erected without pasynkovaniya, and they can be grown in the open field of the Moscow region.
- best tomato varieties for cultivation in the suburbs, not requiring pasynkovaniya
- Chio Chio San
- rocket - tomato for open field
- Boni MM
- cold-resistant tomato cultivar Shuttle
- Versatility grade Alpha
- Winter Cherry
Topvarieties of tomatoes for growing in the suburbs that do not require
pasynkovka. The key to a high stable yield is the correct choice of variety, is suitable for the specific climate of
region. Moscow is located in the middle lane. This area is perfect for cultivating this vegetable. Recognized among vegetable growers of the Moscow region varieties that do not need to pasynkovanii, are listed below listed varieties.
Chio Chio San
In terms of maturity Chilo Chio San - medium grade .The first tomatoes appear in 100-120 days from the appearance of the first sprouts.
The height of the bushes reaches 2 m, so they need to be tied to reliable supports. The plants are decorated with elegant fan brushes of small bright pink fruits with a delicate sweetish taste. Mass of one tomato 35 g .
We can identify the strengths of the variety, making it popular:
- stable yield, which is equal to 4 kg from the bush ;
- excellent taste and performance;
- successful growth in different climate zones;
- resistance to diseases that are susceptible to the family of the nightshade;
- universality in application.
Of the drawbacks, it is important to indicate the need for to control the development of bushes, their formation and the garter.
Planting scheme for tall tomato crops 60 x 40 cm. Care involves the performance of a classic set of agrotechnical operations.
Rocket - Tomatoes for open ground
The rocket is intended to be planted in open beds and belongs to the category of mid-level varieties. The period from germination to maturity 100-110 days .
The variety forms a short, determinant plant, 40-60 cm high. The bush is characterized by compactness and weak foliage with shortened internodes. The main stem forms about 4 inflorescences, each of which has from 3 to 8 fruits.
The vegetables themselves are red in color, of elongated shape with a distinct top. The average weight of vegetables is 35-60 g .
The positive characteristics include:
- abundant fruiting, up to 7 kg with 1m2 ;
- good taste and product quality;
- resistance to dangerous diseases and pests;
- is not demanding and easy to maintain, which significantly saves time and effort;
- resistance to over-ripening of tomatoes, which allows not to worry about the integrity of the crop in transit and during storage;
- vegetables are suitable for whole fruit preservation.
The disadvantage is the cracking of fruits in adverse weather and sensitivity to irrigation and dressing.
For cultivation, apply the scheme 70 x 30, 6-8 bushes per 1 m2.With a lack of space, you can land up to 12 copies, while they feel comfortable and bestow a quality harvest.
The fighter belongs to the early-ripening varieties, from sprouting seedlings to ripening first tomatoes 95-110 days .
Medium-sized fruits are cylindrical in shape with a smooth shiny skin, painted in rich red or yellow. Tomato weight on average 100 g .Tomatoes are juicy, fleshy and have a sweetish and sour taste.
The main advantages of the crop:
- high yield, with 1 m2 you can get up to 8 kg tomato;
- good taste and presentation;
- resistance to major diseases and pests;
- the possibility of growing in greenhouse conditions and open beds;
- unpretentiousness to adverse weather conditions, including coolness and drought;
- fruits are suitable for fresh use, for salting and preservation.
The only drawback is that the crop is not subject to storage by .
When planting, it is necessary to apply the scheme 50 x 40 cm, up to 7-9 plants per 1 square meter.m. And care requires irrigation, loosening and timely feeding using mineral fertilizers.
Early maturing variety Oak with a short ripening period, which is 85 days .The plant forms a shrub up to 50 cm tall with weak branching. The main stem is decorated with 4-6 inflorescences, each of which forms the same number of tomatoes.
Ripe medium-sized vegetables weighing 50-100 g , have the form of a circle with a slight ribbing. Tomatoes have a red color and taste and aroma saturated with a pleasant sourness.
- high yields, reaching 6-8 kg with 1m2 ;
- fast and uniform ripening of vegetables;
- the ability to bear fruit in the open field, and in the home;
- excellent taste;
- immunity to common diseases;
- relative indifference to drought and high humidity;
- unpretentious care;
- the possibility of collecting seeds for planting in the next season;
- excellent keeping quality during storage and transportability over long distances;
- table appointment.
According to reviews of gardeners, the variety has no significant shortcomings.
When growing, keep a distance between rows of 40-50 cm, and between planting units 60-70 cm. Care includes watering, weeding, loosening, fertilizing, hilling.
The variety is considered to be early maturing , determinant, productive and intended for cultivation in open beds. The height of the bushes reaches 70 cm.
The plant is decorated with green leaves of medium size. The rounded forms of dense fruits at the stage of maturity become red. The average weight of tomatoes is from 60 to 100 g, but there are specimens reaching a weight of 200 g. Vegetables are covered with a smooth skin, under which the flesh is located with a dense fleshy structure, which has a pleasant taste with a slight sourness.
Tomato Blizzard endowed with the following advantages:
- high yield;
- excellent taste and attractive appearance;
- excellent immunity to diseases characteristic of vegetables;
- ability is stored for a long time;
- versatility in use.
When disembarking it is necessary to place on 1 squarem to 6 plants. Leaving involves watering with the use of warm water after sunset, maintaining optimal humidity, adding feedings and loosening the soil throughout the growing season.
Tomato ultra-fast , ripens on 80-85 day after sprouting. Plants are stunted bushes, a height not exceeding 50 cm. The fruits have a flat rounded ribbed shape and red color. Tomato weight 60-80 g .
- stable yield, each bush brings up to 2 kg of vegetables;
- ability to easily adapt to different environmental conditions;
- weak susceptibility to culture-typical diseases;
- suitable for the preparation of winter pickles and fresh consumption.
The disadvantage is relatively relatively low yield .
Planting pattern for cultivation: 50 x 40 cm, up to 9 plants can be planted per 1 m2.In care culture is unpretentious, and requires only irrigation, fertilizing with organic matter or mineral fertilizers.
Cold-tolerant variety of tomatoes Shuttle
Early variety, since the crop is spiced on day 85 of after seed germination. Low-growing bushy bushes, 50 cm in height.
Decorate medium-sized elongated dark red-colored fruits with a small sharp tip. Properly grown vegetables have a glossy surface, different flesh and pleasant sweetish taste. Under the thick elastic skin is juicy flesh. The average tomato weight is 70g .
- good yield, which is 5-8 kg with 1m2 ;
- excellent product quality;
- compact bush, due to what is saving space on the site;
- cold resistance;
- long fruiting season;
- ease of care;
- crop is suitable for use in different forms.
Viruses are capable of infecting it, so you need to constantly inspect the culture and start treatment at the first manifestations of infection.
The best option when planting is to plant 4 bushes per 1 m2.Further care includes the creation of comfortable conditions necessary for tomato culture. Due to the cold resistance, the creation of a polycarbonate greenhouse is not required.
Versatility Alpha variety
A classic variety of determinant stem type. Fruits start to sing after 85 days after sowing. Plant height varies from 40 to 55 cm.
Round Tomatoes 55 g slightly flattened, painted red and juicy and sweet.
- high yield, with 1m2 you can collect 6.5 kg of tomatoes ;
- excellent taste quality;
- resistance to most viral and fungal diseases;
- the possibility of cultivation in the most unfavorable areas for farming;
- salad harvest destination.
The disadvantage is that the crop is not intended for long storage and transportation.
Planting pattern 50 x 40 cm: 7-9 plants per 1 square.m. This tomato is characterized by a combination of unpretentiousness and high quality of small fruits.
This type belongs to the middle-seasoning determinant varieties. The period between germination and full ripeness of fruits is 120 days .Shrub medium branching, weak foliage, 60 cm tall.
Tomatoes in the shape of a heart, differ in size, evenness. At the stage of maturity, they acquire a red color and a mass of 100-170 g .
- average yield, component 3 kg from the bush ;
- excellent taste and attractive appearance;
- good size and original shape of vegetables;
- resistance to drought;
- is one of the best for applying fresh and cooking tomato products.
. Planting density in the cultivation of culture - 4-5 bushes per square meter. Standard care during the growing season.
Early ripe tomato, fruit ripening falls on 95 days after full germination. Compact, standard plant with determinant type of growth, height not exceeding 70 cm.
Vegetables are smooth, rich crimson color, their average weight is 100 g .
- good yield, reaching 9.7 kg per square meter.m ;
- excellent taste and keeping quality of tomatoes;
- cold resistance and undemanding to elevated temperatures and nutritional value of the soil;
- resistance to complex diseases;
- cracking vegetables is not observed;
- suitability to wholly fetal canning.
When planting, the distance between the planting units should be 25 cm, and between rows about 40 cm.
All these varieties do not require staging, which greatly simplifies the cultivation of garden crops. In addition, they are not only promising in the field of gardening, but also found their application in various dishes.