Tomato Rosemary - a godsend for all gardeners. Since this hybrid will delight with its high yield and taste .This variety was loved not only by adults, but also by children. The description and characteristics of this variety are presented below.
Table of Contents
- Rosemary F1 hybrid belongs to the middle-ripened varieties of tomatoes .It takes about 115 days from sowing seeds to technical maturity.
- Shrub, medium length, reaches a length of up to 130 cm .
- Flat-rounded, bright pink fruits, weighing up to half a kilogram of , have fleshy pulp in structure resembling watermelon.
- The shrub needs and the
- stading. They grow in 2 .
Tomato Rosemary Pound was bred by Russian breeders. The variety is listed in the state register of the Russian Federation for cultivation in closed ground in 2008.
Advantages and disadvantages of
Advantages of the variety:
- Fetus size - large Nineteen years old
- good taste
- Resistance to many diseases
- High content of carotene
- , etc.
- Not suitable for canning.
- . Tomato Rosmarin is grown under film shelter.
. Planting seeds.
. Sowing of seedlings on seedlings begins in late March. Before planting, it is necessary to carry out a preplant preparation:
- The selection of is carried out in saline solution( 1 h. Spoon of salt per 100 ml of water).Floated seeds are unsuitable for planting.
- saline treatment. treatment. In a 1% solution of potassium permanganate, the seeds are soaked for 15 minutes. This procedure will allow the plant to quickly adapt to a new place and protect against diseases.
- Warming is carried out in the event that the seeds were kept in the refrigerator.
- Growth stimulator .Selected and disinfected seeds, treated with a solution: Kornevin, Elin or Zircon.
The soil for growing seeds should be fertile and light. When sowing, seeds are deepened on an 2 cm into wet soil. For rapid seed germination, they are sown in a microbath and maintain soil and air humidity. After the appearance of 2-3 sheets, the seedlings dive in separate pots.
Transplantation of seedlings in open ground.
Rosemary is grown under film cover. Planted in open ground for temporary shelter only in regions with favorable climatic conditions.
For good growth, the plant must be fertilized, watered, and seedbed. As Rosemary grows to 130 , he needs support.
If the air temperature drops below +13 degrees, the plant must be artificially pollinated.
Grown seedlings swoop in the stage of two true sheets. Seedlings, planted in a permanent place at the age of 2 months. Landing scheme 40x60 .
Although the plant has a thick stalk, it still needs garters.
garters. Watering, loosening, weeding and prikormka are the basic rules for care. Water the bushes need only warm water. After each watering, they loosen around the bush so that the earth crust does not form. Watering should be carried out once every five days.
With a lack of moisture, the fruits begin to crack and grow poorly.
Plant nutrition is carried out in several stages:
- 2 weeks after transplantation to a new place
- During the formation of ovaries. To do this, use a solution of boric acid. This fertilizer stimulates the formation of
- fruit. Further fertilizing after 10 days. , complex fertilizers
The plant condition can be determined by its appearance:
- If the young seedlings grow poorly , and the leaves become faded, it means that it lacks nitrogen. Excess nitrogen - large green mass build-up.
- With a lack of phosphorus, leaves become purple .With an excess - the leaves and ovaries fall off
- A lack of potassium causes to dry out bush, and the excess forms a dull pattern on the leaves