Cherry Jam with BoneDo not miss the moment from mid-June until the very August to stock up on cherry berries for the winter. Such a delicacy can be eaten immediately, as well as canned in jars in order to get it at any time and enjoy it. Collect cherries from the tree - that's all the effort you need to make in creating a sweet dessert. For jam it is worth stocking up only sugar. Usually, the ratio of sugar to berries is 1: 1, but in the recipes below various options are provided, respectively, and the taste will vary slightly.
Delicious cherry has several advantages. It is endowed with antipyretic abilities, also anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial. Its high content of vitamin C helps strengthen the immune system. By consuming it regularly, a strong circulatory system is provided for you. Only often there is no possibility, as well as all the berries - it is a seasonal fruit. Cherries are amenable to heat treatment, so it can be safely preserved in any form. It can be juice, compote, jam. In winter, cherry jam can be eaten with tea, it is also perfect as a filling for pancakes, buns, a layer in cakes, an ingredient for pies. It should be noted that under the action of hot temperatures, some of the beneficial cherry substances are lost, but the main remains. The remaining positive elements include its ability to improve appetite, treat inflammation in the stomach, intestines, throat, and much more.
Read also: The magic jam from all the beloved peach
Cherry jam seedless
On the jam from the cherry seedless need 2 kg of berries. If the berries are sour, then sugar will need 2.4 kg, sweet varieties require 1.6 kg. Such a delicacy is usually thick, so if you are a lover of jam and rich jam, then use the recipe below.
- With the washed cherries tear off the stem.
- Remove bones using a special device or a standard paper clip. You can get rid of the bones with your hands, but the round shape usually deteriorates.
- Pour the treated berries with granulated sugar and shake the pan lightly so that it spreads evenly over the surface. In this state, leave for several hours to highlight the juice.
- Proceed to the cooking of cherry jam, which will occur in two rounds. For the first time, put the pot on the stove, boil the contents, slow down the fire and simmer for 10 minutes. Turn off the gas and let the sweets brew and cool completely. The second time boil the same amount of time, removing the foam.
- Now you can expand the hot drug on the banks and tighten the caps.
Bones with the remnants of cherry pulp on them can not throw away, and cook compote.
Cherry Jam with Bones
Cherry Jam with Bone Jam consumes more sugar than a seedless cherry dessert. And all because the bones absorb a certain part of the sweetness in themselves. This process of cooking is long in 3 steps, which means that you need to plan more time to make a sweet dessert. It will go a kilo of cherries and five and a half glasses of sugar. For the syrup, you will need 4 cups of water( 1 cup - 150 grams).
Read also: Cooking for the whole family juliens with chicken and mushrooms
- Enumerate the cherry berries: remove tangled and damaged, remove all greens.
- Suitable fruits placed in a saucepan and pour boiling water. Such a procedure is necessary for further better penetration of the syrup into the pulp.
- Boil syrup from ordinary water and sugar.
- Pour cherries with sugar mixture and set aside for 12 hours to saturate the fruit.
- Cook 7 minutes of cherry jam, the recipe of which provides such provarku twice with a pause to saturate and cool for 6-8 hours.
Jam is ready! Have a nice tea party!
Instead of dipping cherries in boiling water, can be done in each berry.
Five Minute Cherry Jam.
For those who wish to preserve healthy cherry substances as much as possible, a quick heat treatment option is offered for the fruit. Cherry jam “pyatiminutka” is obtained with unbroken form of berries and bright saturated color. At this sweetness will go 1 kilogram of cherries, only 400 grams of sugar and 200 grams of running water.
- Cherries wash, remove the stem. Optionally remove bones.
- Prepare a syrup consisting of water and sugar. Boil, stirring to dissolve the loose.
- Add the prepared cherries to the syrup and cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour into sterilized jars and cork.
- Cherry jam ready for winter!
When removing bones, it is better to wear gloves. Cherry juice is so corrosive that you have to wash your hands for a long time.
Cherry Jam with Chocolate
is interested in how to make cherry jam with additives, a delicious recipe for cherries with chocolate. For such an unusual dish will need 500 grams of seedless cherry berries. It can be not only fresh fruit. Frozen also fits perfectly into the recipe. A bitter chocolate bar complements this masterpiece. Additional components will be a glass( 150 grams) of sugar, a large spoonful of lemon juice, freshly squeezed, 50 grams of ordinary running water and, if desired, 100 grams of brandy can be added.
Read also: Secrets of cooking corn porridge in a slow cooker for those who want to lose weight
- Fill a saucepan with berries, then pour in water and lemon juice.
- Fill the entire cherry surface with sugar.
- Put on the fire and boil. Constantly interfere so that the mixture does not burn.
- Reduce the flame and pour brandy( rum), continue to cook for 25 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the stove, break the chocolate and cover it with pieces of cherry. Stir until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Chocolate-cherry dessert is ready!
Cooking cherry jam is a real pleasure. It takes only some time to wait until the berries absorb sugar, but wait — not to work. Usually, the time of saturation takes up to 10 hours, depending on what kind of fruit and its sweetness. Another matter is the presence of seeds in the berry, which also absorb sugar. Delicious jam and enjoy your tea with him!